Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
    Hey, since TPTB got rid of Weir they can't pursue McKay/Weir or Shep/Weir, so they might as well find some sort of canon Atlantis ship. It can be the new Sam/Jack and they can run the entire length of the show with zero resolution but enough hints to piss off shippers and non-shipper alike. That's something to look forward to.
    It does smack of Sam/Jack'ing all over again. Hey folks can be pissed off, and this is the Anti thread for what happens in Season 4.

I am just disappointed it is all so hetero on SGA. Why doesn't Sheppard hug guys? What is wrong with the man? Even Ronon hugs guys better then Sheppard hugs women! Hell even Rodney seems more comfortable!

Then folks probably know what I think of SGA when it comes to this subject; so shutting up now...

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      We do have some Sheyla shippers who come here (waves to YappiChick ), so out of consideration for them, maybe we should move the John/Teyla discussion to the anti Shep/Teyla thread.

And yeah, I know I started it. Sorry!! I know it's not exactly OT - after all, "Vaniel" was discussed quite frequently on the anti S10 thread - but to keep this a friendly place for everyone...? It's just a thought.
      Thanks for thinking of me But, hey, this is an anti-thread... No worries about getting me upset...
      sigpic
      Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        Guys Doppleganger has been leaked on itunes. I think if you download Adrift you will get Doppleganger. Serioulsy someone is sabotaging SGA. LOL. I love it.
        This is downright bizarre.

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
        Spoiler:
        Kate definitely dies. Or so my friend says. So sad. She wasted the 1.99 and I didn't have to.
        I think we need to
        Spoiler:
        start a pool with odds for EVERY character on Atlantis. I'm serious here people.

*hugs* FH
        sigpic
        sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Yup, let's take a guess who will be the next
          *spoilers for doppelganger*

Spoiler:
          "Kenny" on Stargate Atlantis. Lorne? Kate? Radek? (he is a Doctor, you know!)

Hugs for FH... this is horrible. A TV show should make you happy. Entertained. It should be something to look forward to. But there are so many people upset about this damn show.

The premise of Stargate was always light hearted fun... you know, nothing so big or dramatic or tragic... I loved early seasons of SG - 1 for that. I felt comfortable knowing I'm in for another adventure that will end well. Until "Meridian".

Atlantis did start out as a bit darker show, but still it had the same playful and fun tone. making it go all dark in harsh way like this - killing Carson, turning Weir into who knows what, killing Heightmeyer - who knows what comes next!?? - is ruining the premise of this show. It seems to me like writers can't decide if they want dark drama, like BSG or banter fest. And please enough UST. If they wanted a romantic relationship between two characters, why not writing it properly from the start?? If it was meant to be for Shep and Teyla why playing musical chairs with different romantic possbilities for both?

And yes... HUGS FOR FH.

Sometimes I feel I'm watching a cartoon. Oh heck wait. Even small kids wouldn't like this load of nonesense.

*sings "Another one bites the dust"*
          Last edited by Skydiver; 30 September 2007, 08:37 AM.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

*waves stinky socks around*

Are they planning on eliminating everyone who had a connection to the first three seasons by the end of S4? Because it looks like it.

And how bizarre that Carson and Elizabeth never participated in team activities (McKay and Mrs.Miller anyone?), but now they've just become a big happy family, uh? UH? *sarcasm dripping*

Big hugs to FH

Comment

Spoiler:
              HUGE HUGS FOR FH! ((((((((HUGS))))))))
              Where is she tonight anyway?
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                Spoiler:
                HUGE HUGS FOR FH! ((((((((HUGS))))))))
                Where is she tonight anyway?
                We are in the same timezone. It's only morning here. She'll be here later. *sighs*

EDIT: where is that stinky socks picture anyway?

And woo hoo people, we reached 200 pages and almost 4000 posts.
                Last edited by Anuna; 29 September 2007, 11:50 PM.
                I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Can you not come in here and poke the regulars please? It's antagonistic, no matter how many s you put on the end. If you have to monitor this thread, please at least try to keep you comments related to the show, not other fans.
                  Well said!

Anyhow, just popping in to say WTF? along with the rest of you. This is like a car crash, I just can't stop myself staring at the wreck... plus you guys are good fun

FFFFFFFIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Amusing, are they trying to turn a fixed-cast show into a show with a high cast-turnover? If so, they are doing it very poorly or rather they execute it very poorly. If they want people to watch the show for the sake of the show and not for the sake of some characters they should write better story arcs and not randomly kill off characters.
                    Signed,

Gregorius
                    Gateworld Forum Troublemaker Extraordinaire.

sigpic

Support the (r)Evolution: Gregorius for Moderator.
                    Gregorius, because clowning about is his raison d'être.

Comment

Hey, since TPTB got rid of Weir they can't pursue McKay/Weir or Shep/Weir, so they might as well find some sort of canon Atlantis ship. It can be the new Sam/Jack and they can run the entire length of the show with zero resolution but enough hints to piss off shippers and non-shipper alike. That's something to look forward to.
                      My question is...

If they go with Sheyla (which they will) and McCarter -(they have to have their boys hooking up with the "hot" girls), where does that leave Sam and Jack?

Just sayin'

Comment

Originally posted by sexy_penguin View Post
                        My question is...

If they go with Sheyla (which they will) and McCarter -(they have to have their boys hooking up with the "hot" girls), where does that leave Sam and Jack?

Just sayin'
                        They're not going to do McCarter. Mallozzi is on record as being a Sam/Jack shipper. Just my opinion.
                        - Life after Stargate -
                        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                        sigpic

Comment

My question is...

Just sayin'
                          Easy answered: Guest role for RDA on Atlantis and it'll go something like this:

Previously on Stargate Atlantis:
                          << Close up on the close faces of Carter and McKay >>
                          Carter: I love you Rodney.
                          McKay: I love you too Sam.
                          << Camera zooms out and we see them both lying together in a bed >>
                          [Flashback to one of the Sam/Jack moments]
                          << Credits >>
                          Jack: Hey Carter, what's up?
                          Carter: Jack I have to tell you something ...
                          Jack: Yes Carter?
                          Carter: I ... I ...
                          Jack: I'm waiting ...
                          McKay: She is trying to tell you she loves me and not you.
                          Jack: Why you! < Tries to strangle McKay >

Or in other words, basically an episode where Jack tries to kill Rodney for taking Sam.
                          Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Okay I'm having one of those "wait a minute" moments...

Spoiler:

Teyla's worst nightmare is people finding out she has feelings for Sheppard? What is she? Ten? "Oooh nobody must find out I have feelings for Sheppard... OOh boys have cooties!"

What about her family being consumed by the Wraith... what about her friends all being consumed by the Wraith, what about one hundred and one different awful things that can happen apart from fancying Sheppard?

Just proves to me a poor excuse, a very poor excuse to do some shipping, as well as degrading a character by insinuating that her preoccupations are facile and immature and totally sh&te writing.

I put this here rather than the other thread because it's not an attack on Sheyla per se, but a comment about the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregorius View Post
                              Easy answered: Guest role for RDA on Atlantis and it'll go something like this:

Previously on Stargate Atlantis:
                              << Close up on the close faces of Carter and McKay >>
                              Carter: I love you Rodney.
                              McKay: I love you too Sam.
                              << Camera zooms out and we see them both lying together in a bed >>
                              [Flashback to one of the Sam/Jack moments]
                              << Credits >>
                              Jack: Hey Carter, what's up?
                              Carter: Jack I have to tell you something ...
                              Jack: Yes Carter?
                              Carter: I ... I ...
                              Jack: I'm waiting ...
                              McKay: She is trying to tell you she loves me and not you.
                              Jack: Why you! < Tries to strangle McKay >

Or in other words, basically an episode where Jack tries to kill Rodney for taking Sam.
                              Or Carter gets knocked up and she don't know who the daddy be...

Comment

Or Carter gets knocked up and she don't know who the daddy be...
                                That would be the season cliffhanger: Was it Rodney? Or Jack? Or was it Sheppard? Or an implanted Wraith baby? Will the child fight on the side of Atlantis?

All this and more in the next season of Stargate: Atlantis.
                                Signed,

Gregorius

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X