Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    You don't need an iPod to watch the episodes. It dl into itunes and you can watch it there ... kinda like WMV/Quicktime.
    How do you order the episode?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
      Guys Doppleganger has been leaked on itunes. I think if you download Adrift you will get Doppleganger. Serioulsy someone is sabotaging SGA. LOL. I love it.
      That is seriously funny. First somebody sends out unfinished versions of episodes 1 and 2 and now this.

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
      Too bad I don't have an ipod.
      I'm gonna sound silly here, but do you need an Ipod to download and watch the episdoes? I downloaded The Return part 1 and watch in on my computer (besides I have a Nano which would require a magnifying glass to see anything on the screen. LOL)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
        How do you order the episode?

Just go the Itunes store. Not sure if its apple.com or itunes.com. Episodes are usually $.99 or maybe $1.99.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
          I'm gonna sound silly here, but do you need an Ipod to download and watch the episdoes? I downloaded The Return part 1 and watch in on my computer (besides I have a Nano which would require a magnifying glass to see anything on the screen. LOL)
          *shrugs* beats me. I figured you needed software or something like that to view the episodes that you buy. I don't even know *where* to buy the episodes from.

Comment

I just checked again. I don't see Adrift anymore so they have taken it down. LOL. Oh Well, people got to watch it. It's only a matter of time before it gets around.

Ummm. I'm not happy about what I heard about it.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
              Just go the Itunes store. Not sure if its apple.com or itunes.com. Episodes are usually $.99 or maybe $1.99.
              It's $1.99. I'll have the download in five minutes, so I'll be able to tell whether it's Adrift, or Doppelganger.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

I just checked again. I don't see Adrift anymore so they have taken it down. LOL. Oh Well, people got to watch it. It's only a matter of time before it gets around.

Ah well.

I think FH is going to be upset.

Comment

It's there...I had to actually type "Stargate: Season 4"...but unlike Killdeer, it's going to take me 2 hours. LOL, slow DSL.
                  sigpic
                  Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                    It's $1.99. I'll have the download in five minutes, so I'll be able to tell whether it's Adrift, or Doppelganger.
                    Nice! If it works, can you please tell me if my spoilery bit in my last post ends up being correct?

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                      It's there...I had to actually type "Stargate: Season 4"...but unlike Killdeer, it's going to take me 2 hours. LOL, slow DSL.
                      Yeah, I see it now, but it was gone for a while. Do you think they changed it to Adrift now?
                      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I see it now, but it was gone for a while. Do you think they changed it to Adrift now?
                        Probably...then I just wasted $1.99...I could have bought a Big Mac with that.
                        sigpic
                        Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                          Well, I started downloading a while ago, so...not that fast.
                          - Life after Stargate -
                          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                          sigpic

Comment

OK, yes. Definitely still Doppelganger. So....I'll let you all know.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

I just checked I-tunes . . . it's still up. If the snippet they showed in the sidebar is any indication . . .it is not Adrift. I did not see Adrift, but the scene they show takes place on a heavily forested planet. Make your own conclusions.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                OK, yes. Definitely still Doppelganger. So....I'll let you all know.
                                YAY for you. At this point I wouldn't even waste 1.99 on SGA. But somehow I think I'll live
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X