Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    MANIP!!!!
    YAY!

I'm on the list, right?!

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
      YAY!

I'm on the list, right?!
      Yes, you are.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        From Jewel's latest interview:

Spoiler:
        The writers also provided an opportunity for a romantic moment between Keller and one of the show's regulars. "I've had a yummy moment with someone yummy ... but not necessarily a guest star!" Staite teased. "She actually has a couple [of romantic interests]. She's a bit of a flirt!..."

Ah, so Carson was dumped because he wasn't flirty enough!! *headdesk*

Also:
        Spoiler:
        "There's some unexpected romances happening that even surprised me. I think they'll definitely come to the fans [as] quite a surprise, too."

*HEADDESK!*

SGA was supposed to be a sci-fi show not a soap opera!!!! Add a couple Wraith dating and we got the love connection

Is it me or Jewel's interview seems like a 13 year old giggling before her first kiss

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
          Ah, so Carson was dumped because he wasn't flirty enough!! *headdesk*
          I guess Carson should have spent more time on his bedside manner (wink, wink); maybe he'd still be CMO and not dead.

Look everyone! It's the new Love Boat - "Atlantis SG-1: The Love City"
          Just to get everybody in the mood:

Love, exciting and new,
          Come aboard.
          We're expecting you.
          Love, life's sweetest reward.
          Let it flow,
          it floats back to you.

The Love Boat
          soon will be making another run.
          The Love Boat promises something for everyone.
          Set a course for adventure,
          Your mind on a new romance.

Love won't hurt anymore
          It's an open smile on a friendly shore.

It's Looooove!
          Welcome aboard - It's Looooove!

Sorry, I just had to do it. LOL.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          SGA was supposed to be a sci-fi show not a soap opera!!!! Add a couple Wraith dating and we got the love connection

Is it me or Jewel's interview seems like a 13 year old giggling before her first kiss
          Should go over really well with all the 13 year old boys they're writing for this season . . . unless the new 10:00 p.m. slot is past their bedtime.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by poundpuppy29 View Post
            I have been lurking in the peace thread and thought these was needed

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...ticouchup7.jpg

http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...icouch2vz6.jpg

you can lay with your socks on if you want I needed to lay down on one of the couches after reading about a supposed Keller Ronon thing from the JS it's not enough to sink Sparky they have to kill Spanky too. I am getting more and more Anti now
            *hugs poundpuppy29*

Spanky is too hot to kill. From the article it sounds to me like Keller is just going to flirt with everyone. Must be the female version of Kirking.

YAY!

I'm on the list, right?!
            Pssst. Can I be on the list?
            sigpic
            sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

YAY!

I'm on the list, right?!
              FH, can I be on the list, too? I was so curious about 'Finding Carter'...

Regarding the spoilers, well, at this point I think tptb find their inspiration from on-line speculation, because so far, they've been extremely prevedible. The only logical explanation I can find is that fan speculation comes first, canon later.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                Pssst. Can I be on the list?
                Added.

Originally posted by Vale_Sg1 View Post
                FH, can I be on the list, too? I was so curious about 'Finding Carter'...
                Added and check your PM in a second, you have some catching up to do.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

From JM's blog tonight:

. . .with the exception of the McKay-Katie Brown relationship which we established in season 2 - when you get around to actually watching season 4, you may well find yourself quoting The Prince Bride’s Inigo Montoya with regard to all of the expected “romance“: “You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.”

Funny how the actors are running around with all this ship/romo talk, yet JM denies it.

Does anyone tell the truth at this studio???

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

"A lie?"

"An exaggeration".

One can learn a lot from Spock.

Just sayin'

Comment

Dude, don't use Spock to defend TPTB... It's blasphemy!
                      sigpic

Comment

I was defending the actors, actually.

I'll save Neelix for defending TPTB.

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                          I guess Carson should have spent more time on his bedside manner (wink, wink); maybe he'd still be CMO and not dead.
                          HA! "Come on now Carson, show us some leg!!"

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                          Funny how the actors are running around with all this ship/romo talk, yet JM denies it.
                          Weird huh? After the BSG final season debacle (Olmos and Sackhoff were both quoted at a con as saying that s4 was the last, TPTB did a damage control denial, news finally broke that s4 was indeed the final one), I know which group I'd lean toward believing...

Comment

Here is an interview I found with JM dated 9/27 - a few quotes, with a link for the full interview:

JM: For first-time viewers, "Adrift," our season premiere is the perfect episode to jump in on. It kicks off the season really well and you don't have to know that much about the show to step in.

That's because it isn't the Atlantis we knew and loved.

JM: In terms of character opportunities, bringing the character of Samantha Carter over. That was a big coup for us, and hopefully the fans of "SG-1" will agree. She's been a great addition to the show.

What about the Beckett and Weir fans?

Raoul: In retrospect, how do you feel about the decision to go in a different direction with the Weir character?

JM: Personally, I feel good because I was in on the decision-making process there. I understand certain fans are upset. It's understandable.

Hmmmmmm.

Raoul: How much more of this season will we see the team exploring Atlantis itself? It seems that has sort of fallen by the wayside, figuring out what they have in the city.

JM: To be honest with you, they're going to have their hands full very early on, so they won't have time to do much exploring on Atlantis

But isn't the show called "Stargate: ATLANTIS"???

Full interview here:

http://tvfilter.spaces.live.com/Blog...C9!22076.entry

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I read that interview, now I can fully blame JM for Weir. Weeee!!!! lol.
                              sigpic
                              My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Ooh, I want to poke the hell out of that interview too!

"One thing my writing partner Paul is fond of saying is that usually the first two or three seasons, you establish the show, you establish the relationships, you establish the characters and the major storylines. You pursue them over those first few years and then Season Four is where things really begin to gel. "

Uh...what? Oh, we have to wait until season four for things to really gel! Got it!
                                "Gelling" definitely needs to be in the dictionary, btw.

"And one of the things that comes to mind is the Teyla character, a character who has been woefully underused the past couple of seasons...She may seem on the surface one-dimensional. That's a lot of our fault as writers. We didn't pursue her character and just explore her character."

Gee, glad that was finally admitted.

"In terms of another character, Teal'C, one of the things we always read on the boards is "Who would win in a fight, Teal'C or Ronon?" It's something we threw out in the [writers'] room, and decided, "Hey, why don't we find out?"

Wait, I thought fans had no input on creative decisions...?

"So to be honest with you, there won't be that much exploration of the actual city."

Very disappointing, considering the show is called Stargate Atlantis...

Comment

Working...
                                X