Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
    But, in the spirit of the thread, I think our main worry is that Carter/McKay banter is going to take the place of Sheppard/McKay, much to Rodney's detriment. I hope that will not be the case, as much as I love Sam.
    I'd agree with that, even though I'm more of a friendshipper of the two than a slasher.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by smushybird View Post
      What would the boy and girl slashers be upset about?
      Whatever is in the eye of the beholder, I guess.

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
      Yup...I'm with you there. Power of the fic, Baby!
      Hell yeah!!
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        I prefer it to be left up to the fans to fill in the spaces. See what you like to see...it's what I do, and then write that down in a lengthy fic.
        Yep! That, and the fact that this PTB can't write a canon relationship to save their lives. The only reason Carson/Cadman turned out so well is because none of it was onscreen...

Besides, I want to see main character friendship more than ship, dammit! I want to see more scenes like Rodney and Ronon in Tao and Shep confiding to Teyla in Sateda! Those scenes are what make the show for me, and it frustrates me to no end to see that TPTB have the ability to write in these scenes and yet use that ability so rarely. Plus I worry that the friendship scenes will become fewer when so many of the main cast are openly paired with tertiary or less characters.
        Spoiler:
        Shep won't be able to chat with Ronon/Teyla/Rodney as much because he's off with Larrin in those eps, Rodney is going to spend much more time with Katie, which cuts off the time left for his teammates, etc. etc.

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
          You forgot Sam/Chuck.

All that and more, on "As the Stargate Turns"!

Oooh, I'm all tingly just thinking about how exciting this is going to be!
          Such a fitting title!!! LOL
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
            So many people are using it, could I use it too?
            Yes you can use it. Here is the smaller gateworld approved version.

Also yes, E you can edit/resize do whatever. I have a bigger version if you want better quality.

Note, everyone who hates s4 can use it. Yes because original SGA team pwns new team.
            Last edited by Ruined_puzzle; 25 September 2007, 09:20 PM.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Scuse me for popping in and being OT but urgent info for Falcon Horus and I thought this is the best place to leave a message where she'll see it...

Clips from Doppelganger featuring Heightmeyer! Here.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
                Scuse me for popping in and being OT but urgent info for Falcon Horus and I thought this is the best place to leave a message where she'll see it...

Clips from Doppelganger featuring Heightmeyer! Here.
                Message received... Thanks. I'm waiting for the video to start playing.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post

Also yes, E you can edit/resize do whatever. I have a bigger version if you want better quality.

Note, everyone who hates s4 can use it. Yes because original SGA team pwns new team.

I know you said anyone can use it, but I just wanted to make sure. I'd like to, provided I can figure out how to do it, of course. LOL. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (and a little bit sad). Too bad Carson isn't in it; then it would be absolutely perfect.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
                    I know you said anyone can use it, but I just wanted to make sure. I'd like to, provided I can figure out how to do it, of course. LOL. It makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside (and a little bit sad). Too bad Carson isn't in it; then it would be absolutely perfect.
                    If Carson would have been in it he would have been tiny, just like Ronon. I still don't understand why they had Ronon be so far away. I guess they had to show Teyla's tummy. lol.

You go to My Controls>Edit Signature
                    Type in the box

[ img ]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4356/s4sucks3rg5.png[ img ]

without the spaces. Hope that helps.
                    sigpic
                    My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Thank you!
                      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
                      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

If Carson would have been in it he would have been tiny, just like Ronon. I still don't understand why they had Ronon be so far away. I guess they had to show Teyla's tummy. lol.

You go to My Controls>Edit Signature
                        Type in the box

[ img ]http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/4356/s4sucks3rg5.png[ img ]

without the spaces. Hope that helps.

Why is Elizabeth so close if she is out? Heeee Heeee Heeee

Comment

The s4 ones suck so much. I think s1 were the only ones were all of them were actually in the same room together or at least they were really good manips.

Also yes E, you can steal the manip and use it as a sig.
                          those are some of the WORST promo pics i've ever seen. For years, scifi or mgm has had the worst photoshop folks. IIRC, the season 2 montage shot had eveyone with different lighting and shadows, the season 1 was the best. But this one is just plain horrible.

I could havedone better 10 years ago when i first started to use photoshop

All i can guess is that the 'artist' is someone's brother/son/daughter/sister cause taht's the only reason to have someone that incompetant putting out what shoudl be professiona level stuff
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

promo pics are getting worse and worse, as well as SGA seasons
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              promo pics are getting worse and worse, as well as SGA seasons
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by YappiChick View Post
                                Recasting is a major problem...but so are all these crushes. *gag*

If you have one relationship (like in Farscape) fine...but I always appreciated the chemistry between the characters in SGA without any biology being involved. (Cheesy, I know...but hey, what can you say?)
                                What about fissicks?

FFFFFFFIIIISSSSHHHHHH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X