Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
    LOL, I think I won't make the 2000 posts... September, 28th (aka SGA's Doomsday) is coming after all.
    I was going to say I don't have a chance in Tartarus, BUT, since I'm going to watch at least the first half I'll have the opportunity to point out in the episode review threads what I didn't like. Mmmmm...

Fortune cookie says: Your post count will soar in season four.
    sigpic
    sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
      hehehehehehehe
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by nowvoyager908 View Post
        That would be perfect for Shep and McKay - boobie trapped. LOL.

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
        Oh, you have no idea...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

*sinks down in anti-couch*

I had it up till here *holds hand way high over head* with the pro's who feel like they represent the better half of the fandom.

Any pro's reading this... Yes, not all of you think that way, I know. It's the other ones who know exactly who they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

I had it up till here *holds hand way high over head* with the pro's who feel like they represent the better half of the fandom.

Any pro's reading this... Yes, not all of you think that way, I know. It's the other ones who know exactly who they are.

*sits on anti-couch with you*

I know exactly how you feel. Slap the name "Stargate" on anything and some people will think it's the next best thing since sliced bread.

Comment

Originally posted by Suzotchka View Post
              *sits on anti-couch with you*

I know exactly how you feel. Slap the name "Stargate" on anything and some people will think it's the next best thing since sliced bread.
              LOL so true. Some would take anything. Even when I love a show a lot I'm still capable of having an opinion and tell if I don't like something. Like with The Closer, last night's episode was only okay compared to last week's which was absolutely amazing. Hoping for a more thrilling case next week.
              Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
              at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                LOL so true. Some would take anything. Even when I love a show a lot I'm still capable of having an opinion and tell if I don't like something. Like with The Closer, last night's episode was only okay compared to last week's which was absolutely amazing. Hoping for a more thrilling case next week.
                What I love about the anti-thread is that even if someone isn't even 100% anti, they are still welcomed here.

WE ROCK!!

Comment

Thank you...

What I love about the anti-thread is that even if someone isn't even 100% anti, they are still welcomed here.
                  WE ROCK!!
                  We so totally do.

Comment

WE ROCK!!
                    And even those of us who vary from being anti to somewhat pro and back to being anti about specific things on alternate days. *reminds self to refill meds*

We rock a lot!
                    sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

One needs to be at least 1% anti to be welcome here.

Comment

One needs to be at least 1% anti to be welcome here.
                        Yup, that seems a fair rate to go by.

Comment

LOL being on-topic is what's important, one needs to have at least one complaint.

Comment

LOL being on-topic is what's important, one needs to have at least one complaint.
                            And we know *THATS* not hard to do!!

Comment

Slap the name "Stargate" on anything and some people will think it's the next best thing since sliced bread.
                              This is what happens when a bad mood turns into a bad joke. Inspired by Suz's post above.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post

Personally I solved that problem by not reading any of the pro threads, unless its pro-Weir or pro-Beckett. I know that choice would create problems for those who are not completely anti. Unfortunately, you guys can't express your opinion because someone will jump down your throat. I've seen too much of "my way or the highway" garbage from the (wink, wink) real fans.

Long live the antis . . . and freedom of speech!
                                Last edited by nowvoyager908; 21 August 2007, 08:13 AM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X