Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
    SGA continues to suck.
    LOL, blunt and to the point. I like that!
    sigpic
    Humor is the great thing, the saving thing after all. The minute it crops up, all our hardnesses yield, all our irritations, and resentments flit away, and a sunny spirit takes their place. --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
      I read yesterday that the exec producer of BSG, I forget his name, has signed a 2 year development deal. So, we were wondering what they would replace SGA with if it's canceled. I guess they have a plan in place.
      The guy needs to work fast. SciFi will need his show very soon.
      Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
      at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Well I just started to watch BSG. I like the drama and the fact that not everything is running smoothly. The technology seems to be old and it doesn't react to ATA genes. You have to punch stuff to make them work, and there is no super geniuses around, just ordinary people under extraordinary pressure. I kinda like that at the moment.

Plus I got my X Files DVDs too, and I think I'll rewatch the complete show. I used to love them, watched the pilot episode last night (the one I didn't saw before)... made me sigh happily.

As for my happy show... MASH DVD is right beside my computer. All I need is to load it into DVD player and have a laugh. These new shows never seem to make me completely happy.

May I add something to boost the overall anti - ness:

Spoiler:

TPTB = The Powers That Be
        <mod snip with the reminder that TIIC is not allowed here. Please do not use it>
        TPTKTS = The Powers That Killed The Show

*feels wonderfully evil*
        Last edited by Skydiver; 15 August 2007, 04:51 PM.
        I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
          The guy needs to work fast. SciFi will need his show very soon.
          Well the article says that he could have something ready as early as fall of '08. Ring any bells? Sounds like plans are being made.
          sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Yup it does sound like that. I'm actually looking forward.

Comment

SciFi just announced the cancellation of Painkiller Jane. *reels in shock and surprise* They are working their way down the list. But it seems highly unlikely that they'll cancel anymore shows. Unless they plan to put on wrestling all the time.
              sigpic

Comment

Unless they plan to put on wrestling all the time.
                In that case they'll have to put in for a name-change.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Well the article says that he could have something ready as early as fall of '08. Ring any bells? Sounds like plans are being made.
                  I like that.

SciFi just announced the cancellation of Painkiller Jane. *reels in shock and surprise* They are working their way down the list. But it seems highly unlikely that they'll cancel anymore shows. Unless they plan to put on wrestling all the time.
                  I don't like that. How many original shows do they have left? Did that show have lower ratings than SGA? If that's even possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Celcool View Post
                    Did that show have lower ratings than SGA? If that's even possible.
                    Yes, PJ did come in lower, I think. Not entirely sure, however.

Comment

Oh don't worry. It could be only a matter of time. *hear the axe fall*

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
                        Oh don't worry. It could be only a matter of time. *hear the axe fall*
                        I was wondering what that whizzing sound was.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Yes, PJ did come in lower, I think. Not entirely sure, however.
                          Oh yeah, Jane was way low. Below a 1.0 I think. I'm sure Eureka will be renewed, and I'm 99% sure SGA will be. But you never know.
                          sigpic

Comment

Well I might not care at all... and about what to watch... well i can always find something to read. I finished HP book last night and I feel like I said goodbye to a dear friend (or better - friends). I think i'll read all of them all over again.

Comment

SciFi has pretty low standards if they're gonna keep SGA. Nobody watches scifi shows anymore?

Comment

I think they will give it a shot, but if the ratings continue to sink down, they might decide to start another sci fi show. Like SG 3 (you know, the third series). I'm not interested in that either. What I'd love is a new Star trek spin off. Hear the traitor talk! (I love sci fi shows)

Comment

Working...
                                X