Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    Created an user name. All i gotta figure out is how to join .
    On lj???

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
      On lj???
      If you mean Live Journal...yes .

Comment

I applied for membership in the stinky socks lj group... my lj name is solemn_eyed.

It is really nice outside and I have to write a damn report

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          If you mean Live Journal...yes .
          Need a hand? (I'm online)

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            hehe i love it ... i was nice of them to post a sign for me in london hehe
            I have just come from seeing your movie Paris. Not what I was expecting. Won't comment further as it would reveal the story
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Your group couldn't have come at a better time 'cos it's going to be at least two weeks before I can set up the chat room, sorry
              » Aww, can't wait to see it though and will link from LJ when it is up. Now I am waiting for Darth to actually post something to I can have a petty complaint about it

» I got your reqs, including yours Tegra, so you are set to go. B*tch away

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              I have just come from seeing your movie Paris. Not what I was expecting. Won't comment further as it would reveal the story
              » Don't spoil it, but ... good unexpected or bad unexpected?

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                » Don't spoil it, but ... good unexpected or bad unexpected?
                Good compared to other movies released recently. I wouldn't put it in the same league as the original three, but like wine they have improved with age. I thought they made some poor casting choices, save for Ford and Blanchett. Suffered from overhype as all movies seem to lately, but it was 4/5 stars. And the unexpected comment was alluding to the overall storyline. Hope that was suitably vague
                sigpic

Comment

» Vague enough, thanks I am hoping to see it sometime in the next few weeks ... I only go to the theatre about once a year

Comment

Me too. It is getting pretty expensive. Long story short, still felt like Indy, just a little hollywood-ed
                    sigpic

Comment

There was actually a reference to Paris in the movie, so technically, ParisIndy was in a blockbuster
                      sigpic

Comment

Ok I have an important question here. I'm sure other people have wondered this as well so hopefully this clarifies it for them.
                        Spoiler:
                        Was it completely up to TPTB to kill off Torri Higginson and Paul McGillion or did they actually want to leave the show for their own personal reasons?
                        Lt. Colonel John Sheppard: This might come as a surprise to you but I'm not really in the mood for conversation. So why don't you just do me a favour, and SHUT THE HELL UP!

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrion View Post
                          Ok I have an important question here. I'm sure other people have wondered this as well so hopefully this clarifies it for them.
                          Spoiler:
                          Was it completely up to TPTB to kill off Torri Higginson and Paul McGillion or did they actually want to leave the show for their own personal reasons?
                          That would be all TPTB....
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by TheOrion View Post
                            Spoiler:
                            Yep, all TPTB. But even then, only some PTB. It's a very political question. Both actors were offered some recurring work in s4/s5, PM accepted, TH returned for s4, but declined s5.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                              Yep, all TPTB. But even then, only some PTB. It's a very political question. Both actors were offered some recurring work in s4/s5, PM accepted, TH returned for s4, but declined s5.
                              Carson Beckett kicked the bucket for ratings. They wanted to shake things up so PM had to go. Small note: the ratings ploy didn't work.

Torri Higginson was told on the last day of filming season 3 that she could walk or come back and do some recurring work in season 4, which resulted in 4 (2,5) episodes and was offered one episode in season 5 which she declined.

Sources: several interviews (The Official Stargate Magazine, online interviews, audio interviews)

And for more information, there's always the Save Elizabeth Weir turned Celebrate Elizabeth Weir thread.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

^what she said (better answer than mine)
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X