Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
    » I really do not know anymore. Whining baby was not meant to be "mean-spirited" to me ("ho" would be), though I can see it percieved as such, so there we go. My fault

» I can see how tagging a certain group of fanthreads "Mallozzi Worshippers" could be offensive. (No I did not do that one.) But is it just me, or is censorship is getting awful high.
    Honestly, I can see how those two examples wouldn't be kosher. But I'm bummed that the entire system was dumped because of that, like tossing baby out with the bathwater. And people are apparently objecting over "stinky socks" no less, come on. O_o

I'm sorry if my tags helped kill the fun, especially since there's so much angst and anger on this forum recently. We need all the fun we can get.

Comment

..."Mallozzi Worshippers"...
      I'm really curious about who did that...

» All I can say is I should really start heavily censoring my stuff. I hope I did not ruin any of the fun for ya'll
      It was fun while it lasted. I loved the anti-season 4 tags. They were hilarious.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

someone PM me with what the heck happened.
        Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Thanks Mariel.

I must not have been paying close attention to the "tags"...I never noticed any.

Or perhaps someone just over reacted a little bit?

Onward with the Anti 4 thread.....

Comment

» I do not know who tagged the Mallozzi Worshippers. I think Brian knows.

» Yep, sometimes I just need to have fun - but I guess I got too carried away this time.

Comment

Sounds to me like these "tags" were over rated to begin with. As I said, I never even noticed the feature.

It's just something that didn't work the way the site admin intended. It's no big deal and shouldn't be reason to fight over or get all emotional about.

Now, let's get off the tag thing and onto better subjects.

Comment

» Anything SGA related on my mind at the moment will probably get a snipping, so I'll be a good girlie and censor myself by bringing us to a very important question: ....

» And I cannot think of a question

Comment

How odd is this? Every time I try to get out of this thread, it opens in a new window. I currently have three anti S4 windows open. My computer is now officially an anti
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                    How odd is this? Every time I try to get out of this thread, it opens in a new window. I currently have three anti S4 windows open. My computer is now officially an anti
                    That is just the first stage. Get back to us when you socks turn anti .

Comment

Ok, serious time people. Who here is willing to move to a specially created, less-big-brother-modded board with a chat room, I'm not talking about leaving GW altogether but when someone feels a need to express how they really feel without Nanny giving them a smacked bum they can rant in peace.

I want serious replies to this question please

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                        Ok, serious time people. Who here is willing to move to a specially created, less-big-brother-modded board with a chat room, I'm not talking about leaving GW altogether but when someone feels a need to express how they really feel without Nanny giving them a smacked bum they can rant in peace.

Count me in .

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                          Awww good computer!
                          sig made by me

Comment

ok so that's two

Reefgirl
                            Integrabyte

Comment

ok so that's two

Reefgirl
                              Integrabyte
                              Count me in

Comment

totally me!!
                                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Working...
                                X