Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    I liked him in Michael, and maybe in Vengeance... but he sorta lost a lot of his feathers since then, and I fear he'll be a boring baddie soon enough. He already got the arc Teyla should have had, and all they need him for in the show is to chase after the wee one.
    Yeah. I agree. They will destroy him they way they destroyed Apophis and Ba'al .

Comment

» Where did our stinky tags go

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        Reef could do a pair of socks out of that .
        If you washed it about 100 times first, the got someone to spin it for me I could give it a go

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        ...and on that bombshell, does anyone think Michael is becoming a the typical boring baddie?
        Someone's been watching Top Gear

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
          They were axed as a ratingsploy.... GW has to keep up appearances after all.

Sorry, for the bad joke. I'm in a seriously bad mood and feel very anti-pretty-much-anything.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Gone with the wind .

Comment

Apparently we've been naughty boys and girls and Nanny says we're not allowed to play with our new toys anymore

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                They were axed as a ratingsploy.... GW has to keep up appearances after all.

Sorry, for the bad joke. I'm in a seriously bad mood and feel very anti-pretty-much-anything.
                » ((huggeth)) I saw the PM ... my daily anti index has risen about 120% now.

Comment

» ((huggeth)) I saw the PM ... my daily anti index has risen about 120% now.
                  Hahah...I have an angry mob image in my head .

Comment

Who did that?

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    LOL, well I think the Tags should be moderated. We sorta got an insult in the Compliments and Praise thread last night. There was a Tag called "Joe Mallozzi Worshipers". LOL, yeah like we all have a shrine and pray to it.
                    Tell me so I can green you. It just made my day .

Comment

» What more do you expect? I'm going to go play with the fun toys on LJ ... Nanny cannot take toys away there

» EDIT: do tell, Brian

Comment

» What more do you expect? I'm going to go play with the fun toys on LJ ... Nanny cannot take toys away there

» EDIT: do tell, Brian
                        Life for an ANTI is full of surprises. They often come in red .

Comment

» Red is a lovely colour

Comment

» Red is a lovely colour
                            Yeah...tis what we see now . Hahaha...a custom title with Malozzi Worshiper would be neat .

Comment

» It would be funny if the mods got to chose our titles, amoungst them on the opposite ends of the spectrum "Mallozzi Worshipper" and "Stinky Sock Hero"

Comment

» It would be funny if the mods got to chose our titles, amoungst them on the opposite ends of the spectrum "Mallozzi Worshipper" and "Stinky Sock Hero"
                                Batman and Keller .

Comment

Working...
                                X