Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't know, Integra, do you qualify?
    I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
      I don't know, Integra, do you qualify?
      That is why I ask you...what are the criteria?

Comment

Spoiler:
        My God . I amaze myself sometimes. I wanted to boil some water for some nice green tea and I did. Only problem is that I boiled sparkling water. Does anyone have the urge to shoot me with a chainsaw? I won't mind .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          Spoiler:
          My God . I amaze myself sometimes. I wanted to boil some water for some nice green tea and I did. Only problem is that I boiled sparkling water. Does someone want to shoot me with a chainsaw? I won't mind .
          I wonder can this be counted as a criteria we were talking about?

Hm, I think Reiko needs somebody to explain to her how to set up her LJ layout and banner.

Comment

Spoiler:
            My God . I amaze myself sometimes. I wanted to boil some water for some nice green tea and I did. Only problem is that I boiled sparkling water. Does anyone have the urge to shoot me with a chainsaw? I won't mind .
            Good God man, how the hell did you manage that, I thought only my ex did things like that

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Good God man, how the hell did you manage that, I thought only my ex did things like that
              Do all men do things like that? *snerk*

Comment

Spoiler:
                Was your tea sprkly? I wonder what happens when you boil sparky water.
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  I had an exam today...came tired...had two bottles of water...one I use to cook and one sparkling. Did not realize what I put in until I saw the result .

Comment

I wonder can this be counted as a criteria we were talking about?

Hm, I think Reiko needs somebody to explain to her how to set up her LJ layout and banner.
                    I need someone to help me too. *looks sad & pathetic*
                    sig made by me

Comment

Do all men do things like that? *snerk*
                      Was that a glove thrown?

Comment

I love our tags!!

Spoiler:
                        LOL!!! I'd definitely be doing that too if I wasn't paying attention.

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        Me too curious...
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                          It had this weird hot bubbly taste . Did not enjoy long because I used the sink .

Comment

Was that a glove thrown?
                            I don't know. Does it feel like that?

Comment

I don't know. Does it feel like that?
                              A bit...considering I can cook, wash and clean better than most women at my age . Love it when my girl comes to me to iron her blouse . It has this weird material and she cannot iron it. I have my granny's secret .
                              Last edited by Integrabyte; 21 May 2008, 06:02 AM.

Comment

It had this weird hot bubbly taste . Did not enjoy long because I used the sink .
                                Smart. Now share your granny's seekret of ironing.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X