Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, seriously, ashamed of myself. I haven't been told that since I was four. It was for a post in the anti-Carter season 4 thread (sorry, Integra ), but it was a relatively mild one. And it was months ago, in March. Odd.

Now I can giggle everytime I see that scolding.

Comment

Congrats!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        Yeah, seriously, ashamed of myself. I haven't been told that since I was four. It was for a post in the anti-Carter season 4 thread (sorry, Integra ), but it was a relatively mild one. And it was months ago, in March. Odd.

Now I can giggle everytime I see that scolding.
        No need to apologize. I will not jump off a cliff because you don't like Sam .

Comment

Today is a red letter day! I got my first red, along with the message "You should be ashamed of yourself." I thought it would bother me, getting a red, but I'm afraid I rather feel like giggling. Kinda weird, it was for a post I made months ago. People go back and read threads from months back? Huh.
          » Congratulations Mariel on your first red!

Comment

Today is a red letter day! I got my first red, along with the message "You should be ashamed of yourself." I thought it would bother me, getting a red, but I'm afraid I rather feel like giggling. Kinda weird, it was for a post I made months ago. People go back and read threads from months back? Huh.
            Some people seriously need to get a life

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
              Some people seriously need to get a life
              For some people GW is a life.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats. I thought I'd never get one. The weirdest thing is, that post literally was months ago. Who reads threads you know are going to make you angry, months back? Just weird.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats. I thought I'd never get one. The weirdest thing is, that post literally was months ago. Who reads threads you know are going to make you angry, months back? Just weird.
                  Spoiler:
                  I hope my green covered the damage . Btw....how much do I give?

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    For some people GW is a life.
                    My commiserations to them, I can think of better ways to spend the day, so far today I have

Done the food shopping
                    Made Lunch
                    Done Some of the washing
                    Watched last night's NCIS
                    Watched the Sardina Rally highlights
                    Picked up my copy of NCIS series 4 box set
                    Read the National and local papers
                    Spent a couple of hours with my OH (no Integra, not in that activity)

And it's not even 5.30 yet

It may seem boring but it's this thing we call 'A Life'

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I hope my green covered the damage . Btw....how much do I give?
                      Spoiler:
                      It did, thank you. I believe it was five points, if I did my math right.

Yeah, it's fun to come on here and chat during breaks or downtime, but there's lots of other activities that need to get done in a day.

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Whoooo hooooo!!!! Ronon wants to leave!!!!! Yeeeehaaaa!!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                          Whoooo hooooo!!!! Ronon wants to leave!!!!! Yeeeehaaaa!!!!
                          Everyone wants these days. It's the Mallozzi effect.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            Everyone wants these days. It's the Mallozzi effect.
                            Sounds like a film .

Comment

Sounds like a film .
                              Strange phenomenon that causes people to quit their jobs.
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                                Strange phenomenon that causes people to quit their jobs.
                                I think Joxer should replace Ronon . He could have been a good addition to S4.

Comment

Working...
                                X