Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
    ((huggles)) Paris. I have acquired S1 of Supernatural and shall watch it. I know I have three whole season to catch up on ... hope they didn't kill off one of the main characters.
    you will love it hope! please let me know what you are watching and what you think ((hugs))

its just me... this last episode...
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
      you will love it hope! please let me know what you are watching and what you think ((hugs))

its just me... this last episode...
      I will! I will start w/ pilot tonight.

@ the antis - check your friends request peeps. I have added you folks and no one has accepted me yet. Is feeling unloved.
      sig made by me

Comment

I will! I will start w/ pilot tonight.
        let me know okay .. its something to get excited about again... maybe i will watch with you hehe

@ the antis - check your friends request peeps. I have added you folks and no one has accepted me yet. Is feeling unloved.
        how do i check?

also what is this about groups? am i suppose to be joining something

sorry feeling spacey and clueless at the moment
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

let me know okay .. its something to get excited about again... maybe i will watch with you hehe

how do i check?

also what is this about groups? am i suppose to be joining something

sorry feeling spacey and clueless at the moment
          No need to be sorry. Go to your profile, and in the left hand you will see a label marked "networking". Under that there's "social group". Click on that. Then click on any group you want to join and look in the top right corner for the accept button.

Hope that helps.
          sig made by me

Comment

done and done.. didn't know that even existed

created one of my own even

i started a supernatural group if you guys want to join
            http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php...81#gmessage681
            Spoiler:

Comment

No need to be sorry. Go to your profile, and in the left hand you will see a label marked "networking". Under that there's "social group". Click on that. Then click on any group you want to join and look in the top right corner for the accept button.

Hope that helps.
              Thanks for this explanation. I probably never would have realized what was going on. But aren't these groups redundant? *is confused*

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              I just ordered all six seasons of Xena - YAY me!
              I have them too! You know the best thing? Xena and Gabrielle are there until the very last episode unlike others Elizabeth Kate I could name.
              sigpic
              sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                Thanks for this explanation. I probably never would have realized what was going on. But aren't these groups redundant? *is confused*

I have them too! You know the best thing? Xena and Gabrielle are there until the very last episode unlike others Elizabeth Kate I could name.
                Spoil it for me why not!! I am halfway through S2 .

Comment

done and done.. didn't know that even existed

created one of my own even

i started a supernatural group if you guys want to join
                  http://forum.gateworld.net/group.php...81#gmessage681
                  I would join but I have no idea what that show is about...yet .

Comment

FH: I am beyond mad about Moonlight. GRRRR. I hope another network (CW) picks it up.
                    Right there with you cause I read an interview with Jason Dohring and he said there were quite some cool things jotted down for a second season... And season 1 ends with a cliffhanger...

I fear they will be the cause of more dividing. They are fun... and I have been joining left, right and center and have been invited for a few more.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                      Spoil it for me why not!! I am halfway through S2 .
                      What? You didn't know that Elizabeth and Kate are no longer on the show?

I fear they will be the cause of more dividing. They are fun... and I have been joining left, right and center and have been invited for a few more.
                      That's kind of what I thought. I guess we'll see...
                      sigpic
                      sig by SueKay

My Team:

Comment

What? You didn't know that Elizabeth and Kate are no longer on the show?

That's kind of what I thought. I guess we'll see...
                        I was talking about XENA...Besides, I am glad Elizabeth kicked the bucket .

Comment

» Oooh, we can tag threads now

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                            » Oooh, we can tag threads now

If you say so

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              I was talking about XENA...Besides, I am glad Elizabeth kicked the bucket .
                              *chuckles*

By my count, Lizzie kicked that bucket three times in s4. Sam only managed it once and it still didn't stick
                              sigpic

Comment

Guests can't see the social groups, only registered members. That and the possibility of cliquishness is the main difference I see so far.

I fear they will be the cause of more dividing.
                                Yes, I wonder about that too. GW at the moment might be interesting to watch from a sociological point of view.

Comment

Working...
                                X