Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
    ***Heee heee heee***

Tis good to know there still is love out there . Ever replaced shampoo with paint? ****Muwhahahaha ****
    Or waterproof glue

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
      Or waterproof glue
      That I did not do....***writes down in the black notebook ***

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        hehe i love terrorizing my best friend about him, hehe she hates him with a passion so i go out of my way to point him out at every moment and saying her hate is just suppressed and endless love hehe... i get punched alot

OMG!!!!!!! SQUEAAAA hope i get to see it *bounces*
        I'm with your friend here, Saint Jamie is a pain

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
          I'm with your friend here, Saint Jamie is a pain

Worse than S4?

Comment

Worse than S4?
            In a grating on your nerves way yes, in a 'Get's-his-face-on-TV-more-than-John-Barrowman, yes.

Saint Jamie is the 'Saviour of School Children' what he did was make a TV show to show how bad school dinners where, the establishment panicked and revamped the school meal system overnight, to make it more healthy by getting rid of chips, burgers and the like and bringing in salad and the like. The kids voted with their feet and went to the local McDonald's, apprently since the government introduced 'Healthy school meals' the number of kids having school meals has dropped like a stone. Any parent could have told them you can't change kids eating habits overnight and forcing kids to eat salad is a nightmare.

Ohh look another food/S4 analogy

Comment

In a grating on your nerves way yes, in a 'Get's-his-face-on-TV-more-than-John-Barrowman, yes.

Saint Jamie is the 'Saviour of School Children' what he did was make a TV show to show how bad school dinners where, the establishment panicked and revamped the school meal system overnight, to make it more healthy by getting rid of chips, burgers and the like and bringing in salad and the like. The kids voted with their feet and went to the local McDonald's, apprently since the government introduced 'Healthy school meals' the number of kids having school meals has dropped like a stone. Any parent could have told them you can't change kids eating habits overnight and forcing kids to eat salad is a nightmare.

Ohh look another food/S4 analogy
              **iz crushed!!!!**
              No EVIAN!!!

Comment

But please send it to me afterwards... I'd love to take a look.

PS: How's that Anti-Keller story I gave you going?
                .: Okay, I will when I am done with the PPT - it's on Shaken Baby/Shaken Impact syndrome. Lots of biophysics/biomechanics is it, but I had to be reminded it is for a high school presentation and not for a college paper. AntiKeller is going good, going to beta when get home

That's what they're serving kids in American schools????, well send you Saint Jamie, he should get it sorted for you (And you can keep him, please)
                .: We watched something on "Saint" Jamie a few years back in Health and I must say the guy is infuriating. I'm sure a third world country would be happy to have him though. If kids want to eat junk and be fat I say educate them but give them their choices. geez.

Tis good to know there still is love out there . Ever replaced shampoo with paint? ****Muwhahahaha ****
                Or waterproof glue
                .: Don't give me ideas

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                  .: Are you nocturnal FH? It seems like it, or you do not sleep at all
                  I love the night... And I do sleep, not much sometimes but I do sleep.
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    .: Where is Pajus? I need physics help
                    I still have the anti time zone map in my sig, under the spoiler tag.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I love the night... And I do sleep, not much sometimes but I do sleep.
                      Sleeping is a waste of time .

Comment

Sleeping is a waste of time .
                        yeah, it's much better to spend night drunk in the pub
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                          yeah, it's much better to spend night drunk in the pub

...or sober with female company .

Comment

...or sober with female company .
                            or drunk with drunk female company
                            Stolen Kosovo
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                              or drunk with drunk female company
                              That is the biggest turn off for me. Seeing a drunk girl, barely walking and acting like a sl*t.... That is how accidents happen...9 months later that is...I would never ever approach or take a drunk girl home...

Comment

That is the biggest turn off for me. Seeing a drunk girl, barely walking and acting like a sl*t.... That is how accidents happen...9 months later that is...I would never ever approach or take a drunk girl home...
                                It's like Whining baby... Only Whining baby doesn't need alcohol

Comment

Working...
                                X