Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    and nobody should make any bad 'crack's' against ghost hunters... get it? plumbers?crack?
    hehehehe never mind
    .: LOL! We had a tile-layer come in a few years ago for our kitchen and he was on the ground there was great abundance of unattractive, hairy crack

.: Now I have probably made half the forum puke

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      .: LOL! We had a tile-layer come in a few years ago for our kitchen and he was on the ground there was great abundance of unattractive, hairy crack

.: Now I have probably made half the forum puke
      hehehe *snicker* 'hairy crack'... i swear i have the humour of an 8 year old boy hehe
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

.: Where is Pajus? I need physics help

Comment

Tiny guess... He's asleep. It's approx. 5am where he's at now. (It's 4am here.)
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

i can answer your questions... hehe but remember i have a BFA
            so they won't be right hehe
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

.: Are you nocturnal FH? It seems like it, or you do not sleep at all

.: I'll ask him or someone tomorrow

.: I'll do the bio stuff, since it's easier to understand. I am trying to figure brain meninges - okay, not so easy

Comment

Send a PM.

Comment

.: Never mind, I figured it out on my own with a trusty googlesearch

Comment

.: Never mind, I figured it out on my own with a trusty googlesearch
                    But please send it to me afterwards... I'd love to take a look.

PS: How's that Anti-Keller story I gave you going?

Comment

.: That bad?

.: The first I don't know, actually Maybe some kind of sandwich thing.

.: The second is chicken over rice.

.: The last is a half-eaten pizza...
                      That's what they're serving kids in American schools????, well send you Saint Jamie, he should get it sorted for you (And you can keep him, please)

i adore 'most haunted!!!!!' probably like it better then ghost hunters
                      but i think i have seen all the most haunted now. Do they still make them?

and nobody should make any bad 'crack's' against ghost hunters... get it? plumbers?crack?
                      hehehehe never mind
                      I think they're showing the new series now

Comment

.: Are you nocturnal FH? It seems like it, or you do not sleep at all
                        You'd have to wonder wouldn't you?

.: I'll ask him or someone tomorrow

.: I'll do the bio stuff, since it's easier to understand. I am trying to figure brain meninges - okay, not so easy
                        I just read that Keller/shield fic you mentioned the other day. Tee hee. I don't want it to happen, but in 11yrs, you'd think it would have by now.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                          That's what they're serving kids in American schools????, well send you Saint Jamie, he should get it sorted for you (And you can keep him, please)
                          hehe i love terrorizing my best friend about him, hehe she hates him with a passion so i go out of my way to point him out at every moment and saying her hate is just suppressed and endless love hehe... i get punched alot

I think they're showing the new series now
                          OMG!!!!!!! SQUEAAAA hope i get to see it *bounces*
                          Spoiler:

Comment

hehe i love terrorizing my best friend about him, hehe she hates him with a passion so i go out of my way to point him out at every moment and saying her hate is just suppressed and endless love hehe... i get punched alot

OMG!!!!!!! SQUEAAAA hope i get to see it *bounces*

Girls will be girls .

Comment

hehe i love to terrorize my friends... its my duty really hehe
                              Spoiler:

Comment

hehe i love to terrorize my friends... its my duty really hehe
                                ***Heee heee heee***

Tis good to know there still is love out there . Ever replaced shampoo with paint? ****Muwhahahaha ****

Comment

Working...
                                X