Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
    If this "person" wont´s top insulting me, it probably will get closed because of the swear words I am going to write there.
    .: Report and/or ignore the troll, whichever is more convenient... there are just some people that are like that.

Comment

Originally posted by Klenotka View Post
      If this "person" wont´s top insulting me, it probably will get closed because of the swear words I am going to write there.
      I'd report it

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
        Haven't been around much lately, too busy, but I just got the worst marriage proposal since Mr. Darcy. ANTI!

EDIT: Oh, and happy birthday Integra!
        For real?
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
          I have to clean my screen because of you. Spat orange juice over it ....

***green for that comment ***
          You must have got some on mine too coz the keyboard froze up and I couldn't write anything [some might say that is a good thing ]. Not even the infamous vulcan nerve pinch worked.

So you're a one drink wonder? I wish I was. Hope you had a good birthday

back at you too
          sigpic

Comment

Did my post just get immediately deleted, or did I not post it? I really am a very evil anti, I guess. I'll try again. It is not good to dislike the direction of this show, it is very, very bad, I guess. I don't want SGA to be cancelled. I'm glad for those who still find the same level of enjoyment. I just wish that things had turned out differently for a show I loved.

Paris, I watched Supernatural tonight. Spoilers/OT under tag.

Spoiler:
            Poor Kavan, dying before the title credits rolled. Some definite Kavan whump! I'd never watched the show before, so I was pretty confused. It was suspenseful though, and the brothers have a nice bond. But is it always so, um, icky? The heart thing was rather disturbing and I have a thing about stuff near my eyes so was freaking out when that guy was going to take Sam's. But I'm definitely going to check out season 1.
            Last edited by marielabbott; 08 May 2008, 07:04 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
              You must have got some on mine too coz the keyboard froze up and I couldn't write anything [some might say that is a good thing ]. Not even the infamous vulcan nerve pinch worked.

So you're a one drink wonder? I wish I was. Hope you had a good birthday

back at you too
              Yeah, I can hold my liquor...not like Keller. Darn, there I go again . Anywho, sorry for knocking out your keyboard .

Spoiler:
              So many pedestrians...so little time to run them over .

Comment

Spoiler:
                That's my OH's attitude to driving too

Comment

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
                  That's my OH's attitude to driving too
                  Spoiler:
                  I lived a year in London so I got used to the fact that when pedestrians have green and they cross the "humped" (god I always cracked up when I saw the sign ) zebra crossing, the driver was aiming towards you rather than letting you cross .

Comment

Yeah, I can hold my liquor...not like Keller. Darn, there I go again . Anywho, sorry for knocking out your keyboard .
                    No its been happening a lot lately. Damn the tech. Bring back stone tablets I say

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    Does that include animals? I'm beginning to get a rep but they just keep running out in front of the car, like they have a death wish
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I lived a year in London so I got used to the fact that when pedestrians have green and they cross the "humped" (god I always cracked up when I saw the sign ) zebra crossing, the driver was aiming towards you rather than letting you cross .
                      That's London drivers for you, the rest of the country is a bit less loony on the roads

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Spoiler:
                      Does that include animals? I'm beginning to get a rep but they just keep running out in front of the car, like they have a death wish
                      Spoiler:
                      Have you ever seen a clip of the WRC Rally Australia when Petter Solberg hit a Kangaroo? It demolished the radiator of Solberg's Subaru. Skippy's Revenge

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                        Haven't been around much lately, too busy, but I just got the worst marriage proposal since Mr. Darcy. ANTI!

EDIT: Oh, and happy birthday Integra!
                        I thought proposing is supposed to be fun for the girl and very embarassing for the guy when he takes a knee, the whole restaurant looks at him, he chokes because he can't spit the words out...you know the usual...and then, to make things better, the girl says no .

On a more serious note, I am sorry to hear that. Hope you are okay and up and running in no time. We need to stand together because there is this anti-ANTI movement . Heee hee hee .

Comment

That's London drivers for you, the rest of the country is a bit less loony on the roads

Continentals have this problem when crossing the road in the UK. They always look left first . Luckily in London they wrote on the street "look right ". In Guildford I was almost hit by a bus twice because I looked left and the bus was coming from the right. That sounds like a perfect way to write Keller out. Are there any buses in Pegasus? NO? We'll make Zelenka build one .

Comment

Continentals have this problem when crossing the road in the UK. They always look left first . Luckily in London they wrote on the street "look right ". In Guildford I was almost hit by a bus twice because I looked left and the bus was coming from the right. That sounds like a perfect way to write Keller out. Are there any buses in Pegasus? NO? We'll make Zelenka build one .
                            What the bloody hell were you doing in Guildford anyway, it's a dump, and just a few stops down the line on the train from me

Comment

What the bloody hell were you doing in Guildford anyway, it's a dump, and just a few stops down the line on the train from me
                              Uhmm...University of Surrey .

Comment

Uhmm...University of Surrey .
                                That's a dump too and so is the cathederal

Comment

Working...
                                X