Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Keep going, they're brilliant

You must have tons of free time on your hands . If that is married life, I wanna get married today .

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      .: You are good eggs making Reiko a happy girl.

.: Gateraid, ITA ... I also like Sparky as (FAR more people than CT) but even though I see and like it I don't want it canonized either. But wait - maybe I do. They gave the McKeller and R/K shippers what they wanted.

.: Now they should comply with everyone else's demands and shove equal amounts down everybody's throat: McShep, Rodney/Teyla, Elizabeth/Teyla, Kate/Teyla, Kate/Elizabeth, Shep/Lorne, Rodney/Radek, Radek/Lorne, Rodney/Carson, team!orgy, the list goes on . . .
      Yes! Why should just the Keller/Ronon and McKeller fans get all the fun! (I vote for Carson or Ronon/Teyla and McShep) Well, if they are gonna shove Keller down are throats it's only fair
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
        You must have tons of free time on your hands . If that is married life, I wanna get married today .
        Wash your mouth out with soap and water

I'm not married anymore (thank God) and it's something I'm never going to do again, I don't live with my OH and my job is very boring so I tend to read a lot at work

Comment

Wash your mouth out with soap and water

I'm not married anymore (thank God) and it's something I'm never going to do again, I don't live with my OH and my job is very boring so I tend to read a lot at work
          Okay, so I missed the target by a mile . It will take a while to take my foot out of my mouth

Comment

It's ok me and my OH have been together for nearly 8 years which is longer than my marriage lasted so, as the old saying goes, 'If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It'. The main thing is the 3 of us are happy which is all that matters

Comment

It's ok me and my OH have been together for nearly 8 years which is longer than my marriage lasted so, as the old saying goes, 'If It Ain't Broke, Don't Fix It'. The main thing is the 3 of us are happy which is all that matters
              I hope you know how that sounds like

Comment

I know how it sounds but most here know what I mean

Comment

I've been reading too. I finished two books this weekend, one the first of the Jumper books. Way better than the film, imho, though a lot darker and more disturbing. Also watched a documentary about the Jamaican sled dog team, made up of former street dogs. Probably better spent time than watching much of season 4.

Comment

If you feel Kate/Teyla deserves a little credit, go on over to this game-thread and add points to the Heightmeyer/Teyla pairing... I noticed Michael/Teyla has mobilized some friends.
                    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I hate the BENELUX area. Narrow minded people who cannot understand that some people want to buy a laptop with a QWERTY keyboard and not AZERTY or QWERTZ . The shock, the horror that I ask for a QWERTY keyboard!!!! WTF!!! !!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        I hate the BENELUX area. Narrow minded people who cannot understand that some people want to buy a laptop with a QWERTY keyboard and not AZERTY or QWERTZ . The shock, the horror that I ask for a QWERTY keyboard!!!! WTF!!! !!
                        .: Must be regional pride of non-QWERTY keyboards.

.: Hee ... I got red. Been a few months

Comment

What happened?

Comment

I just watched The Kindred II and noticed that Paul McGillion gets the following in the credits...

and
                            Paul McGillion
                            as
                            Doctor Carson Beckett

Why didn't Torri get the same treatment?
                            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

.: Oh. Just a certain troll who I have added to my Ignore list. I don't mind being redded (I may even like it a bit) but this person has pushed me so far that the ignore needed to be put into action.

.: I think it's because Torri didn't have it is the previous opening credits. If (god forbid) DH was downgraded, his would probably say "David Hewlett and Dr Mckay" since that's what his on the credits is ... i thinks.

.: Another thing - in the commentary for S2 The Siege, they say that they left Rainbow's name in up until after "Runner" because they wanted to honour him since until Runner he wasn't official anymore. Couldn't they have done that for Torri?

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I just watched The Kindred II and noticed that Paul McGillion gets the following in the credits...

and
                                Paul McGillion
                                as
                                Doctor Carson Beckett

Why didn't Torri get the same treatment?
                                I missed that. Why indeed? They should've done the same with her as they did with Rainbow; left her in the credits until after Lifeline. Or better yet never written her off.

Edit: Reiko just basically said what I said.

I have one person on my ignore list, because what they said was just horrible. But ignore doesn't work that great, since you can see what they write if people quote them.

Comment

Working...
                                X