Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Unfortunately...same with me. I really don´t care what is going on with Teyla or her people. They mentioned Athosians in half of S3 and then they suddenly disappear 15 episodes later and I should do what? Be worried? Teyla disappeared as well after Missing and I really didn´t mind.

    Don´t kill me, but I think Jewel Staite was very good in TLM. She and David H made this episode for me, sorry. I absolutely hated Kindred, and I am not sure if it was bc of the fact that they have made a clone from Carson or that Teyla was there so much and had such a horrible text.


    "No dictator, no invader, can hold an imprisoned population by the force of arms forever. There is no greater power in the universe than the need for freedom. Against that power governments, and tyrants, and armies can not stand." - G´Kar, Babylon 5

    Comment


      The Kindred I may have been semi about Teyla, but The Kindred II is most definitely not about Teyla.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

      Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

      Comment


        Great, for the second time in my life I truly hate someone. And I thought I'd rid myself of such negative feelings. I need some antiness, to let go of that negative vibe. Wait... antiness is negative, too. I need some anti-cheer, then!

        Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

        Comment


          Originally posted by Reiko View Post


          .: Yup. It seems she's hated by someone in every cranny of the fan world ...

          .: One thing that baffles me - why exactly did people start shipping her with Ronon even before season four aired? It's not like they had any scenes in FS, and the Quarantine clip hadn't been released that early, had it?

          .: Still, I do not see why people would start shipping them even though you had not even seen them on screen yet.
          I can think of a couple of reasons. The first is quite simple and that is every conceivable couple gets shipped on this show regardless of whether you ever see them on screen together. The second, well, it would get me in trouble so I'd better not say.
          sigpic
          sig by SueKay

          My Team:

          Comment


            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
            The Kindred I may have been semi about Teyla, but The Kindred II is most definitely not about Teyla.
            Which episode was that again? Was it the one where her arc was bigger than her?

            Comment


              Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              Which episode was that again? Was it the one where her arc was bigger than her?
              Exactly the one...
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

              Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

              Comment


                Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                It's official - I just did the wordcount for The Kindred II, the last episode Teyla appears in talking, and Keller has now 842 words more than Teyla, and I still have to do The Last Man... I'm guessing it will be around a 1000 words or something more when I finish.

                Keller appears talking in 13 episodes, Teyla in 15 episodes.
                That's pathetic, but not surprising. I hope TPTB's fanboy crush on Keller fades in Season 5 because if she got this much focus as a recurring character, I don't want to think about how much screentime she could get as a main character.
                sigpic
                Sig by Luciana

                Comment


                  Originally posted by maxbo View Post
                  That's pathetic, but not surprising. I hope TPTB's fanboy crush on Keller fades in Season 5 because if she got this much focus as a recurring character, I don't want to think about how much screentime she could get as a main character.
                  No kidding...
                  Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                  Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                    I can think of a couple of reasons. The first is quite simple and that is every conceivable couple gets shipped on this show regardless of whether you ever see them on screen together. The second, well, it would get me in trouble so I'd better not say.
                    .: Ah, OK. Should I leave numero two up to my own speculation, so shalt you shoot me a PM?

                    Comment


                      I have a nomination for the Stinky Sock Collection: Extreme Ways by Moby. These lyrics remind me of SGA:

                      I would stand in line for this
                      There's always room in life for this

                      Oh baby, oh baby
                      Then it fell apart, fell apart.

                      Comment


                        .: I LOVE that song it's the Bourne Identity theme song

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                          .: I LOVE that song it's the Bourne Identity theme song
                          Yes. Now there is an action adventure thrill-ride. Jason Bourne FTW.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                            Yes. Now there is an action adventure thrill-ride. Jason Bourne FTW.
                            Speaking of Jason Bourne, this is the best thing since sliced cake

                            Sliced Cake

                            Sliced Cake...slice 2
                            Last edited by Integrabyte; 23 April 2008, 04:47 PM.

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                              I have a nomination for the Stinky Sock Collection: Extreme Ways by Moby. These lyrics remind me of SGA:

                              I would stand in line for this
                              There's always room in life for this

                              Oh baby, oh baby
                              Then it fell apart, fell apart.
                              Added.
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                DH/RM just scored an all-time high in wordcount - The Last Man has 5073 and he takes 2882 words for himself.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                                Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X