Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Reefgirl View Post
    Ouch, that's not good
    I just got the invoice on how much it will cost to fix it and lets just say....***happy thoughts....happy thoughts......getting mad again....focus integrabyte....happy thoughts...happy thoughts...its sunny outside ****

    Comment


      Originally posted by Reiko View Post
      .: Still, I do not see why people would start shipping them even though you had not even seen them on screen yet.
      No idea but I have this one fic which is Teyla/Elizabeth, and I added a second pairing Kate/Keller just for fun... just to see how it would look... won't do it again, cause nothing beats Teyla/Kate in cuteness.

      @Integ - (((huggles)))
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

      Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

      Comment


        FH, have you seen these over @ LJ?

        http://leyna55.livejournal.com/6611....252883#t252883
        sig made by me

        Comment


          Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
          Hahahha, the titles..."Homme Fatale" and Sheppard on the cover. Nothing new...

          Comment


            Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
            Holy hell!! Mad respect!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

            Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

            Comment


              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Holy hell!! Mad respect!!
              She's really talented isn't she? Thought you'd enjoy the Teyla ones. She looks good in a fedora.
              sig made by me

              Comment


                Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                She's really talented isn't she? Thought you'd enjoy the Teyla ones. She looks good in a fedora.
                I don't have that kind of talent... I can only dream of such a thing. Truly awesome.
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  I don't have that kind of talent... I can only dream of such a thing. Truly awesome.
                  You got tons of talent. You need to practice a bit more and you will get there. It is an impossible task for me. You want me to draw a cow and after I am finished it looks more like a chair than a cow

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                    I just got the invoice on how much it will cost to fix it and lets just say....***happy thoughts....happy thoughts......getting mad again....focus integrabyte....happy thoughts...happy thoughts...its sunny outside ****
                    Did you have insurance?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                      I don't have that kind of talent... I can only dream of such a thing. Truly awesome.
                      You have a different style completely, and you are very very talented in that. Free hand drawings like that is different. My hubby can do that, but he doesn't like doing it.
                      sig made by me

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        You got tons of talent. You need to practice a bit more and you will get there. It is an impossible task for me. You want me to draw a cow and after I am finished it looks more like a chair than a cow
                        *giggles* In that case you'd have a designer chair...

                        Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                        You have a different style completely, and you are very very talented in that. Free hand drawings like that is different.
                        True...

                        *****

                        It's official - I just did the wordcount for The Kindred II, the last episode Teyla appears in talking, and Keller has now 842 words more than Teyla, and I still have to do The Last Man... I'm guessing it will be around a 1000 words or something more when I finish.

                        Keller appears talking in 13 episodes, Teyla in 15 episodes.
                        Last edited by Falcon Horus; 23 April 2008, 07:31 AM.
                        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          It's official - I just did the wordcount for The Kindred II, the last episode Teyla appears in talking, and Keller has now 842 words more than Teyla, and I still have to do The Last Man... I'm guessing it will be around a 1000 words or something more when I finish.

                          Keller appears talking in 13 episodes, Teyla in 15 episodes.
                          But Teyla is not supposed to talk. She's supposed to show her belly (among other things).
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                            He did not spend 900€ on that console ...
                            .: Youch, that really is no good. *integra hug for battered electronics*

                            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            No idea but I have this one fic which is Teyla/Elizabeth, and I added a second pairing Kate/Keller just for fun... just to see how it would look... won't do it again, cause nothing beats Teyla/Kate in cuteness.
                            .: Well, I can see in fanfiction, or speculative, or as a joke. But people began seriously screaming OTP .... creepy

                            Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                            .: Aww, can anyone post url links to the puictures? I really, really wanna see but the stupid school comp blocks LJ

                            Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            It's official - I just did the wordcount for The Kindred II, the last episode Teyla appears in talking, and Keller has now 842 words more than Teyla, and I still have to do The Last Man... I'm guessing it will be around a 1000 words or something more when I finish.

                            Keller appears talking in 13 episodes, Teyla in 15 episodes.
                            .: Ha! I knew I was right. *does happy dance* I should not be happy dancing on the other hand .... that is extremely depressing but ultimately predictable

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              It's official - I just did the wordcount for The Kindred II, the last episode Teyla appears in talking, and Keller has now 842 words more than Teyla, and I still have to do The Last Man... I'm guessing it will be around a 1000 words or something more when I finish.

                              Keller appears talking in 13 episodes, Teyla in 15 episodes.
                              I'm unsurprised, but that really is ridiculous.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                                I'm unsurprised, but that really is ridiculous.
                                Interesting, but I still don't care about Teyla. I'm glad she's having less and less screentime, because I'm unable to survive RL's acting abillities
                                Stolen Kosovo
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X