Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

.: We were watching a film in class today about suicide (name escapes me; I came in late) and Jessica Steen is in it; when I saw herv name at the beginning I was all "OMGWTF Blonde Weir!" and people thought I was pretty nutty

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
      I've never watched Torchwood.
      You should, the second series is a lot better than the first

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
      I watch it, but it isn't my favorite. I think the second season is much stronger than the first (the first season was very shippy, I nearly called it quits ). There are some genuinely good written eps in both seasons.
      It seems to me that RTD said to the writers "Ok let's get the silly stuff like shipping, smut, sex, swearing and gratuitous violence out of our system now and then we can get down to writing stuff that'll get people hooked and coming back for more" which, for me, worked.

Comment

Can I say BSG season 4 pwns SGA season 4,
        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
        The Doctor & Donna totally pwn season 4 of SGA.
        *raises hand* ..Confused interneter here why not just say owns or own....its the same letter?

I just don't understand
        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
          *raises hand* ..Confused interneter here why not just say owns or own....its the same letter?

I just don't understand
          .: I think it's supposed to make you look more geeky or something pwn...own... hm.

.: I don't need anything more to prove I'm online too much!

Comment

I just don't understand
            pwn, as in pawn, as in completely stampeded over, as in rocks, as in smack down...
            Last edited by Falcon Horus; 15 April 2008, 03:48 PM.
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I just don't understand
              I had to look pwn up the first time I saw it. Internet slang, for better or worse, is sneaking into my vocabulary. Here's a definition.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post

.: I think it's supposed to make you look more geeky or something pwn...own... hm.
              That's why I used pwn.

Comment

i thought i knew what i mean.. i guess i am just confused as to why people don't use real words hehe (not being a bag honest ..just confused)

its only one more letter

i mean i totally understand when giant words get changed or if there isn't really
                a word that works... then you get words like 'whump'

i'm all for slang and stuff.. its just in this case it seems unnecessary

i can't say i like that word much.. but thats just a personal thing

my friend hates the word whump...just the way it rolls around in your mouth heheh

sorry just ignore my randomness hehe
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Sorry for confusing you!

I usually don't use text-speak or slang, or whatever else there is. But occasionally I think it sorta makes sense. Occasionally anyway.

Comment

I had to look pwn up the first time I saw it. Internet slang, for better or worse, is sneaking into my vocabulary. Here's a definition.
                    .: Looking it up on Wikipedia is only conforming to your Intergeeki-ness

.: I usually don't use text-speak or chat-speak either, other than simple things everybody knows like LOL. Me and my friends type everything out in plain everyday language when we instant message

Comment

awww don't be sorry, just me being random

hehe i like wikipedia.. does that mean i can i retain my geekiness?
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Absolutely!! Wiki-geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                          Absolutely!! Wiki-geeky
                          excellent! i would have cried if i could no longer be a geek

*lets her geek flag fly!!! *

say 'geek flag fly' 10 times as fast as you can and see if you can keep it from sounding naughty hehe
                          Spoiler:

Comment

.: Yup, I am a WikiGeek too

.: I edit lots of things. Like when on the Atlantis characters they put Keller in front of Carson, and Carter in front of Elizabeth. That's like, so wrong

Comment

i don't bother with atlantis anymore

but i do like this ...SUPER - WIKI!!!

http://www.supernaturalwiki.com/inde...itle=Main_Page

honest i don't have a problem ...really
                              Spoiler:

Comment

.: I'm reading the Supernatural article on Uncyclopedia

.: Sounds interesting

"Sam is also generally agreed to be a very hot guy. He is taller than Dean. Sam is developing psychic powers including foresight and telekinesis, thus turning him into a Mary Sue. He spends most of his time moping around about the deaths he has caused. When not doing that, he finds a way to connect deaths he has not cuased back to him, thus giving him something to mope about."

Comment

Working...
                                X