Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
    Oh goddess, my sister wants to watch season 4 on TV... It's now Adrift. And I hate that episode, it's boring as hell. No idea why she's watching really, probably to annoy me.
    .: I already told my father I'm prohibiting him from watching season 4 ... nope, nada, zip

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
    Anyone want to play Would you rather? Not with people, but like this: Would you rather watch your least favorite season 4 ep or scrub the toilet? I know that's an easy one; I'd rather scrub the toilet.
    .: Scrubbing the toilet. It only takes 2 minutes (I don't know if thats bad or good; just my family's toilet) compared to 42.

.: Here's a 'could you' rather. Could you name more good things about "Irrisistable" than season four?

.: I can ... Pretty sad.

Comment

How about "SGA: How to Squander a Show's Potential in 10 Easy Steps"

and "SGA: Saved by Skiffy's Measly Ratings"

and "Interacting with Fans using the Fours Ds: Deny, Disavow, Divert, and Degrade."

Comment

Originally posted by ToasterOnFire View Post
        How about "SGA: How to Squander a Show's Potential in 10 Easy Steps"

and "SGA: Saved by Skiffy's Measly Ratings"

and "Interacting with Fans using the Fours Ds: Deny, Disavow, Divert, and Degrade."
        .: I love all of those! The first is probably my favourite though.

.: It seems I am on the Keller fans hit list. I hate Keller so I must be evil. I will admit that I bait them sometimes. But gosh, they don't need to act all insulted when I say Keller dying only invokes apathy. Even a Carson-hater and I were able to joke around and exchange friendly barbs at each other in a thread. Because everybody knows my true malice is directed towards the PTB...

Comment

Spoiler:
          Stinky Books Collection (Shortest Books Evah!):

Reiko
          Why I love Elizabeth Weir by J. Mallozzi (2 pgs)
          Worse ways to die than by exploding tumor by M. Gero (3 pgs)

Parisindy
          Why Joe M is the best PTB evah! (written on a single fortune cookie insert)

G.o.d.
          How to become a good writer by SG-1 and SGA writters and producers (1 pg)

Reefgirl
          How to be the Perfect Officer by John Sheppard

Gateraid
          How to avoid flirting with your co-workers, co-written by Lt Col John Sheppard and Dr Elizabeth Weir

Integrabyte
          We are the furlings... one line

G.o.d.
          How to maintain friendship with fans by JM

Southern Red
          Sexual Chemistry Among Co-workers by Lt Col John Sheppard and Teyla Emmagan (just one word long)

Reefgirl
          How to dress modestly by Teyla Emmagan

Gateraid
          Congenial Relations in the Workplace by Kavanagh

Marielabbott
          How to Keep Your Audience (Intentionally) Laughing Without Using Juvenile Humor by SGA writers

Repli!kat
          My qualifications for being CMO of Atlantis by Dr. J. Keller

Parisindy
          Longest book ever... Why Shep is hot and should be whumped

Irish Eyes
          JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever - Stargate Magazine (this one is real )

Gateraid
          Handy tips for keeping your CO alive by John Sheppard (fourth times the charm)

Pajus
          The laws of physics and biology that we do obey by Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Martin Gero, Allan McCullough and Carl Binder

Reiko
          Mallozzi & Me: Life and Love with the World's Worst Showrunner

Jackie

For SG-1:

By R. Cooper
          How to Get a New Series Made Under an Old Series Name (1 page)

For SG-1 & SGA:

By J. Mazzoli
          How to Continue an Old Series Under a New Name (1 page)

By J. Mazzoli and R. Cooper
          How to Avoid Plot Holes Bigger Than a Semi-truck (1 sentence)

By the Stargate writers
          Stargate's Guide to Canon Law (1 paragraph)
          Stargate's Guide to Real Physics (1 page)

By R. Cooper and J. Mazzilo
          How to Successfully Close a Series (1 paragraph)

Celcool
          J. Mallozzi: How to write strong, smart women who are not tramps (not a sentence long)

Fionnait
          What I know about DNA and genetics by TPTB (a single letter: a huge big question mark; and that's not even a letter, but a punctuation mark...)

ToasterOnFire
          SGA: How to Squander a Show's Potential in 10 Easy Steps
          SGA: Saved by Skiffy's Measly Ratings
          Interacting with Fans using the Fours Ds: Deny, Disavow, Divert, and Degrade

Updated.
          sigpic

Comment

.: I wonder if any of JM's books are best-sellers by now

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
              Pullitzer Price winners
              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Howdy ho antis. Sorry I've been missing. <strike>not that anyone missed me. </strike>

So what's going on? What's new?
                sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                  Pullitzer Price winners
                  Let's find out:

http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/332411

sigpic

Comment

.: I love all of those! The first is probably my favourite though.

.: It seems I am on the Keller fans hit list. I hate Keller so I must be evil. I will admit that I bait them sometimes. But gosh, they don't need to act all insulted when I say Keller dying only invokes apathy. Even a Carson-hater and I were able to joke around and exchange friendly barbs at each other in a thread. Because everybody knows my true malice is directed towards the PTB...
                    When it comes to Whining baby and Overgrown sissy-toy, you can always use the lethal combination: Trio, laws of free fall

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                    Thought so

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                      Howdy ho antis. Sorry I've been missing. <strike>not that anyone missed me. </strike>

So what's going on? What's new?
                      .: Yo, welcome back! Lemme see here, what did we do? (Other than me hitting 1000 posts) Oh, a recap

.: Paris is meeting the guy from Smallville in April but we still don't know his name. She has also stated she desires Falcon's waistline.

.: We began to write the stinky books collection. They should be in mcbarr's signature.

.: Mariel moved the spots of myself and dana on the Anti-map. Dana was in a cemetery and I was in a canal, respectively. Falcon Horus wanted to get the hell out of Brussels. Not sure why, though

.: Integra has been busy playing Crysis. Fionnait, Pajus and him discussed languages. German is a scary language and Russian sounds evil. Inty and Pajus proceed to be ... nerdy

.: A couple got in a bit of a scuffle. I explained that arguing Anti's make Reiko sad and we cannot afford any infractions. Paris gave hugs. In light of the situation Falcon Horus presented us with an awe-inspiring speech. "United we stand, divided we fall!"

.: In a nutshell

Comment

.: Yo, welcome back! Lemme see here, what did we do? (Other than me hitting 1000 posts) Oh, a recap

.: Paris is meeting the guy from Smallville in April but we still don't know his name. She has also stated she desires Falcon's waistline.

.: We began to write the stinky books collection. They should be in mcbarr's signature.

.: Mariel moved the spots of myself and dana on the Anti-map. Dana was in a cemetery and I was in a canal, respectively. Falcon Horus wanted to get the hell out of Brussels. Not sure why, though

.: Integra has been busy playing Crysis. Fionnait, Pajus and him discussed languages. German is a scary language and Russian sounds evil. Inty and Pajus proceed to be ... nerdy

.: A couple got in a bit of a scuffle. I explained that arguing Anti's make Reiko sad and we cannot afford any infractions. Paris gave hugs. In light of the situation Falcon Horus presented us with an awe-inspiring speech. "United we stand, divided we fall!"

LMAO!!! best recap ever hehehe who knew we did that much *giggles*
                        Mental Green for you hehe

this is the con i'm going to ... http://www.calgaryexpo.com/guests.php
                        lamest con ever lol
                        but at least ed the sock is going to be there lol
                        Last edited by parisindy; 30 March 2008, 09:45 PM.
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Best recap EVAH! Can't green you, so mental greenie.

((sending anti-hugs)) to all my fellow & future Antis. I just wanted to add, I also want FH's waistline.
                          sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by mcbarr View Post
                            Hehe! When will we get to know the results?

Spoilers for length

Spoiler:

Great recap. I also voiced interest in FH's waistline

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by justhere1971 View Post
                              I just wanted to add, I also want FH's waistline.
                              Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                              I also voiced interest in FH's waistline
                              It seems my waistline is quite popular... While I'm thinking more along the lines of wanting a little more line around my waist than what I have now. Then again I should feel lucky being able to eat literally everything and not gain even one pound, unless I stuff myself with junkfood all year long ... as was proven while I was away at college. Junkfood galore and waistline grew, which made me oh so happy.

.: Falcon Horus wanted to get the hell out of Brussels. Not sure why, though
                              Quite simply ... I'm Flemish and in Brussels they refuse to speak one word of Flemish out of spite. And the Flemish refuse to speak one word of French out of spite. It's a beautiful city, but language is a problem.

Belgium is just a weird country that way...

Thank you.
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I won't even go near junk food. I only have to look at it to gain weight. In College I could eat like a pig, and still be twig like. Heck the first two years of my marriage I was still twig like. Then I have no idea what happened.

So should we continue our antiness in here, or move the party over to S5? Has this been already discussed? If you all haven't figured it out by now, I am not very observant.

On a fluffy note, I now have a beta fish at work. He's blue and very playful.
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X