Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
    Poor Rodney, if he's doomed to be with her.

    I've seen her in 'First Strike' last Sunday, and she didn't turn out to be that bad. But when 'Missing' is on, I apparently need to be covering my ears.

    Two whiners together, though, that can be fun. If you're not in the same room as them.
    I like Jewel Staite... A lot. Have met her twice so far and she's an absolute cool lady. I, personally, have no real issues with Keller. The only issue I have is that the Keller character was miscast and Jewel is the victim of that. I pretty sure she does her best with what she is given, but her age is working against her really. She's got talent, she can do it. But this character is working against her.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

    Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

    Comment


      Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
      I like Jewel Staite... A lot. Have met her twice so far and she's an absolute cool lady. I, personally, have no real issues with Keller. The only issue I have is that the Keller character was miscast and Jewel is the victim of that. I pretty sure she does her best with what she is given, but her age is working against her really. She's got talent, she can do it. But this character is working against her.
      You go to conventions then? Where have you seen her, and who else have you seen?

      In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

      I wish I got to know you better.

      Comment


        Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
        You go to conventions then? Where have you seen her, and who else have you seen?
        Yeah, I attended three Firefly/Serenity conventions so far.

        I've met so far:

        * Morena Baccarin (Firefly, SG1), Jewel Staite (Firefly, SGA), Nathan Fillion (Firefly), Sean Maher (Firefly), Mark Sheppard (BSG, Firefly, 24), Jonathan Woodward (Buffy, Angel & Firefly), Neil Roberts (Charmed season 1), Ellen Muth (Dead Like Me), Corin Nemec (SG1), Don S. Davis (SG1), Summer Glau (Firefly, Angel, Sarah Connor Chronicles), Michael Fairman (Firefly), Nectar Rose (Serenity), Gigi Edgley (Chiana in Farscape), Christina Hendrickx (Firefly), Richard Brooks (Firefly)....

        Yeah, I think that's it... Proof of some of my encounters -> Serenity 2, 3 & Infinity, FACTS 2005
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

        Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

        Comment


          .: Lucky joo Falcon Horus *envies*

          .: And to stay on topic I've noticed that lots of episodes in season four have to do with characters getting stuck / trapped somewhere. I know a lot of others have too, but it's almost silly when you think about it and add them all up

          .: Adrift: Trapped in the blackness of space.

          .: Travellers: Shep is trapped on Larrin's ship. Cue vomit bucket.

          .: Missing: Trapped on Athosian Planet and being hunted by cannibals. And Keller. God help Teyla.

          .: Quarantine: A guy and a girl, trapped in the confines of a single room for hours. Times four. Shippers' hell. Cue vomit bucket.

          .: Trio: Rodney, Sam and Keller get trapped in a hole in the ground.

          .: There might be others I could have forgotten ...

          Comment


            Congrats on your miles Reiko

            Comment


              Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
              Yeah, I attended three Firefly/Serenity conventions so far.

              I've met so far:

              * Morena Baccarin (Firefly, SG1), Jewel Staite (Firefly, SGA), Nathan Fillion (Firefly), Sean Maher (Firefly), Mark Sheppard (BSG, Firefly, 24), Jonathan Woodward (Buffy, Angel & Firefly), Neil Roberts (Charmed season 1), Ellen Muth (Dead Like Me), Corin Nemec (SG1), Don S. Davis (SG1), Summer Glau (Firefly, Angel, Sarah Connor Chronicles), Michael Fairman (Firefly), Nectar Rose (Serenity), Gigi Edgley (Chiana in Farscape), Christina Hendrickx (Firefly), Richard Brooks (Firefly)....

              Yeah, I think that's it... Proof of some of my encounters -> Serenity 2, 3 & Infinity, FACTS 2005
              I saw the firefly people and Joss Whedon at the san diego in 2004
              i liked the show for a while but quicky fell out of love with it... Jewel staite started to really get on my nerves and i couldn't watch it anymore... plus i just found it hard to relate/like the other characters.. when i watch sci fi i am very picky .. and i need a certain type of character to be fangirly over... though i liked the premise the characters we just m'eh... I respect the heck out of joss but i never cared for any of his shows really, though i will watch them if i get really bored

              i haven't really met that many famous actor type people.. a few but not tons...
              i have met more musicians then anything

              that being said i'll be meeting kevin sorbo and the guy from smallville in april
              Spoiler:

              "It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
              ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
              Card designed by Falcon Horus

              Comment


                Originally posted by parisindy View Post
                that being said i'll be meeting kevin sorbo and the guy from smallville in april
                You sound very enthused, Paris, he doesn't even get a name.

                Comment


                  Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
                  You sound very enthused, Paris, he doesn't even get a name.
                  I've always been loyal to the bat lol, so smallville is not my thing
                  the only reason i am going to meet him cause he is one degree of separation away from jensen ackles.. (hehe yes i'm that shallow)... the smallville guy is lex luther, can't remember his real name

                  oddly enough i met the guy who plays his father too hehe...
                  Last edited by parisindy; 26 March 2008, 05:59 PM.
                  Spoiler:

                  "It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                  ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                  Card designed by Falcon Horus

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                    Yeah, I attended three Firefly/Serenity conventions so far.

                    I've met so far:

                    * Morena Baccarin (Firefly, SG1), Jewel Staite (Firefly, SGA), Nathan Fillion (Firefly), Sean Maher (Firefly), Mark Sheppard (BSG, Firefly, 24), Jonathan Woodward (Buffy, Angel & Firefly), Neil Roberts (Charmed season 1), Ellen Muth (Dead Like Me), Corin Nemec (SG1), Don S. Davis (SG1), Summer Glau (Firefly, Angel, Sarah Connor Chronicles), Michael Fairman (Firefly), Nectar Rose (Serenity), Gigi Edgley (Chiana in Farscape), Christina Hendrickx (Firefly), Richard Brooks (Firefly)....

                    Yeah, I think that's it... Proof of some of my encounters -> Serenity 2, 3 & Infinity, FACTS 2005
                    Random, but why is Corin's belt undone?
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                      Random, but why is Corin's belt undone?
                      *lol* I thought the exact same thing! What did you do with him, FH?

                      Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Reiko View Post


                        .: Aww, I dunno what I'd do without raspberries. And I guess I live close enough to ya ... I'm near the border of Canada. My gramma made Saskatoon once or twice before. Much better than rhubarb.

                        .: I want to play an Anti game... Or whatever

                        Thinnest Books Ever
                        .: Why I love Elizabeth Weir by J. Mallozzi (2 pgs)
                        .: Worse Ways to Die Than by Exploding Tumour by M. Gero (3 pgs)

                        .: (I really couldn't help it!)
                        Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                        How many people here are mad at JM for killing Lizzie? Come on...don't be shy, raise your hand
                        *raises hand*

                        Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
                        I was in a bookstore today and glanced at the current Stargate magazine. The next magazine is going to have an article none of us can miss. "JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever."

                        I kid you not.
                        If that was true, JM would be the last one to say that. The fans would be the first ones

                        Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        I've been sitting on this for 11hrs while I was at work (it didn't get any better though)

                        Contender for shortest book ever:

                        Handy tips for keeping your CO alive by John Sheppard (fourth times the charm)
                        Your entries for the thinnes books made me laugh bigtime, people. My entry: The laws of physics and biology that we do obey by Joe Mallozzi, Paul Mullie, Martin Gero, Allan McCullough and Carl Binder

                        Mcbarr should make something like a Stinky Book mix from these entries

                        Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        .: I've made it to the big 1000!

                        .: Random PicSpam of the good old days:











                        .: More coming sometime soon
                        Congrats on the milestone, Reiko!!!

                        Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                        Yeah, I think that's it... Proof of some of my encounters -> Serenity 2, 3 & Infinity, FACTS 2005
                        That thin lady in the black uniform with a P90 in her hands should be glad that the gun didn't start shooting - it would make her spend a week in a hospital with sore arms is she's lucky (or 5 weeks in a hospital with broken ribs if she's not lucky)

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                          That thin lady in the black uniform with a P90 in her hands should be glad that the gun didn't start shooting - it would make her spend a week in a hospital with sore arms is she's lucky (or 5 weeks in a hospital with broken ribs if she's not lucky)
                          The thin lady in the black uniform is very aware of that...
                          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                          Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                          Comment


                            Just a quick thought: I think I know where Dana is. Mariel placed her right into the middle of the Central cemetery in Brno on the anti-map!!!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                              Just a quick thought: I think I know where Dana is. Mariel placed her right into the middle of the Central cemetery in Brno on the anti-map!!!
                              OOPS!!
                              Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

                              Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                                Just a quick thought: I think I know where Dana is. Mariel placed her right into the middle of the Central cemetery in Brno on the anti-map!!!
                                Um, uh-oh. I didn't zoom in far enough on the cities to see streets, etc. when I was setting the place-markers. Is there any particular place in Brno you think she should go? (Or you, too?)

                                Or maybe she's just mourning by SGA's grave.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X