Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Irish Eyes View Post
    I really do think it will work! Are you in?

Oh, and no surprise on the meaning of Kavan.
    I'm in. But let's take Radek too, because I also love him muchly and I'm very concerned for him. I looked up his name too, and apparently it means "ruler." As appropriate a name as Kavan, because Radek rules.

I was in a bookstore today and glanced at the current Stargate magazine. The next magazine is going to have an article none of us can miss. "JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever."

I kid you not.
    Wow. I don't even know how to respond to that.... It will be an interesting read.

Congrats, Reiko!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS RAY-KIKI!!!!!
      Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
      ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
      Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        I just realized that I might have shoved my foot forcibly down my throat previously...I hope I did not offend you awhile back when I was repeating what a reviewer said about NZ (that it was Middle Earth). Both the reviewer and I were trying to give a compliment to the "undiscovered," magical beauty of New Zealand. I didn't mean any offense and sincerely apologize if I gave any.

Another short read: How to Keep Your Audience (Intentionally) Laughing Without Using Juvenile Humor by SGA writers.
        GOD NO!! No offence taken, or even inferred. It is kinda like Middle Earth though. We even have our two main islands imaginatively named "North Island" and "South Island"

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        *snicker* hehe sorry sometimes my humour reverts back to the age of 10 hehe

okay who and i kidding.. most of the time hehe
        I had the same reaction back in SG1 s10 when Anubis referred to him the same way.

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
        .: I've made it to the big 1000!

.: Random PicSpam of the good old days:

.: More coming sometime soon
        The candle. Hilarious. The only good thing about that ep. And congrats on the 1000th post!!
        sigpic

Comment

I've been sitting on this for 11hrs while I was at work (it didn't get any better though)

Contender for shortest book ever:

Handy tips for keeping your CO alive by John Sheppard (fourth times the charm)
          Last edited by gateraid; 25 March 2008, 10:15 PM.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
            Hershey Hugs
            Thanks for the info

sadly its hard to find good veggie stuff here i live i a small city in the heart of farm country... but i'll look thanks
            PM me and I'll send you some

Congrats on the posting haul

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
            I've been sitting on this for 11hrs while I was at work (it didn't get any better though)

Contender for shortest book ever:

Handy tips for keeping your CO alive by John Sheppard (fourth times the charm)

Comment

Good morning Antis! I hope your Easter was as nice as mine. And now I'm at home, getting spoiled by Mum.

.: Nothing heroic though Apparently my signature is too big. Is it too big? I think it's small, but I'll cherish my wee red anyways [/COLOR]
              Your sig is just fine! Tried to green you, but it wouldn't let me.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              How many people here are mad at JM for killing Lizzie? Come on...don't be shy, raise your hand
              Raises both hands, feet and everything else she can find to raise (like hell, for example).

I was in a bookstore today and glanced at the current Stargate magazine. The next magazine is going to have an article none of us can miss. "JM reveals why season 4 is the best season ever."

I kid you not.
              *pukes* It ist the best season ever that I did not watch for most part.

[COLOR="DimGray"].: I've made it to the big 1000!
              Congatulations!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Stargate Kenny anyone??
                *manip*

I was more upset about the pathetic death. Could they not be bothered or something? Tough day in the writers room? By the time the eulogy came along they'd already lost me.
                True... *shakes head disappointed*

...but I must admit it is quite hard to tell on the internet.
                I'd say it's quite the challenge...

Re above, it took me a while to realise something about you . Of course after the anvil hit me in the head, things made a lot more sense. I blame it on the time lag - it takes me longer to get things because I'm in middle earth
                LOL!! Well, I'm a mystery sometimes... and I wish I was in middle earth aka NZ ... I've got a penfriend living there and she occasionally sends me pictures... NZ is just as much thunkable as Kate is.

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                Are you asking me? Come on..how can a girl be so kinky and perverted like me..did I just say that out loud?
                Yes, you did.

.: It actually tops the exploding tumour come to think of it
                Way...

This was one of those times I really missed Elizabeth. If Kate had to die (and she didn't), Elizabeth should have given the eulogy. I also think John getting the news about his dad would have been better coming from her.
                Same here...

I kid you not.
                WTF!?! Open mouth, insert foot, Mr. JM!
                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

I kid you not.
                  I made the mistake of subscribing to that rag magazine a while ago when I was a gushing fan of this show. I find it to be sadly out of date and the opinions of the writers there are just the exact opposite of most of the online fandom. They are largely a PR publication for TPTB. Even the purdy pictures won't keep me as a subscriber. This one I may shred and send back to them.

Congrats!
                  sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

.: Random PicSpam of the good old days:

Spoiler:

.: More coming sometime soon
                    Congrats!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                      I made the mistake of subscribing to that rag magazine a while ago when I was a gushing fan of this show. I find it to be sadly out of date and the opinions of the writers there are just the exact opposite of most of the online fandom. They are largely a PR publication for TPTB. Even the purdy pictures won't keep me as a subscriber. This one I may shred and send back to them.
                      I wanted to subscribe... Got me the magazine whenever I was anywhere near the International Magazine Store... And somewhere in September I bought second-hand issues from a friend who needed the space.

I'm just glad I never got arround to subscribing to it... Phew!

Comment

.: Thanks for all the nice comments guys!

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                        .: I read them at the book store for free. I usually just look at the purty pictures. About the online fandom, TPTB thinks that the antiness of the "online fandom" does not reflect the feelings of people that don't go to forums and stuff. Wrong.

.: And when the situation serves them, they go by the raving most pro of all pro's - not just those who love and enjoy the show no matter what (with no admitting to point out its mistakes), but the opposite end of our spectrum - the JM worshippers.

Comment

GOD NO!! No offence taken, or even inferred. It is kinda like Middle Earth though. We even have our two main islands imaginatively named "North Island" and "South Island"
                          Whew, good. Sometimes I manage to eat my foot, wanted to make sure I didn't. I'd love to visit NZ one day...probably be 20 years in the future after I finish paying off my student loans.

I'd be interested in reading that article. I want to know what specific reasons he has for thinking season 4 is the best evah. For the life of me, I can't think of any.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                            I wanted to subscribe... Got me the magazine whenever I was anywhere near the International Magazine Store... And somewhere in September I bought second-hand issues from a friend who needed the space.

I'm just glad I never got arround to subscribing to it... Phew!
                            I bought a couple issues but i'm glad I didn't subscribe either! Can you imagine if your magazine arrived and you opened it and Keller was staring back at you on the front cover aarrrgggghhh!

REIKO CONGRATS ON 1000!!!! I tried to green you but was not allowed so
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by elliecat View Post
                              I bought a couple issues but i'm glad I didn't subscribe either! Can you imagine if your magazine arrived and you opened it and Keller was staring back at you on the front cover aarrrgggghhh!
                              I can imagine one sort of reaction:

"ARGH!! My eyes, my eyes... they burn!"

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                                I can imagine one sort of reaction:

"ARGH!! My eyes, my eyes... they burn!"
                                Poor Rodney, if he's doomed to be with her.

I've seen her in 'First Strike' last Sunday, and she didn't turn out to be that bad. But when 'Missing' is on, I apparently need to be covering my ears.

Two whiners together, though, that can be fun. If you're not in the same room as them.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Working...
                                X