Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am third, and proud

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
      I am third, and proud
      You deserve an anti-medal. So does FH and Mcbarr.

Comment

Originally posted by marielabbott View Post
        The top three have over 1,000...their antiness is supreme.
        Yeah well... thanks to all my manips I can say and I'm pretty anti too...
        Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
          Yeah well... thanks to all my manips I can say and I'm pretty anti too...
          Anti-Medal? Hint hint, poke poke, wink wink Rose

Okay ANTIS, numero trois wishes you goodnight or good day, depends where you are. Hugs and kisses people. I am off to snore because I have a busy day tomorrow . Ciao tutti

Comment

Anti-Medal? Hint hint, poke poke, wink wink Rose
            *nods*

Okay ANTIS, numero trois wishes you goodnight or good day, depends where you are. Hugs and kisses people. I am off to snore because I have a busy day tomorrow . Ciao tutti
            Sweet dreams!!
            Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
              Something wrong with their hairdos and outfits?

How's your high-school maths?
              Depends on what you need, but pretty good

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
              I want a fighting stick.
              *hands over an orange-bladed training lightsaber* Here you go

Comment

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the antiest person in here?

LOL i'm slipping i used to be closer to the top hehe its cause i don't watch the show anymore... less to talk about

now i'm just silent but deadly hehehehehe
                Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

(((huggles Dana))) hope you enjoy your break. Everyone needs a little time out sometimes

After reading the revelation about the new s5 Weir ep, I heard an ad for this movie on the radio almost directly afterwards

Spoiler:
                  http://www/imdb.com/title/tt0482599 (hope that works)

That page doesn't really show it, but it was about ghosts caught on camera who then come and haunt the photographers.

I hope that is not the direction they are heading in
                  sigpic

Comment

((hugs Dana))

you don't have to leave cause the show sucks
                    I don't watch it anymore
                    I don't support it in anyway... i just love the antis... screw everything else
                    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Yeah no it didn't work (my trying to create a link). Feel free to apply the "you are too barking stupid for the internet" tag to me. I'd use it as a sig if I knew how to make one And it took 16 minutes to load this page (dodgy wireless connection, it is not unusual in middle earth ) In the words of comic book man from the simpsons "there are no emoticons to describe how i am feeling right now".

EDIT: And another 25 to actually post this. So far
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateraid View Post
                        Yeah no it didn't work (my trying to create a link). Feel free to apply the "you are too barking stupid for the internet" tag to me. I'd use it as a sig if I knew how to make one And it took 16 minutes to load this page (dodgy wireless connection, it is not unusual in middle earth ) In the words of comic book man from the simpsons "there are no emoticons to describe how i am feeling right now".

EDIT: And another 25 to actually post this. So far

Aww, don't cry! We would never apply the "i'm to stupid" pic to you. When I'm back tonight from my last exams (yeah!), I'll help you make a sig and everything!

EDIT: Oh, wait! You want the stupid pic as a sig... I'm not fully awake yet... We will do no such thing!!!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          We just watched the first 2 last night. I had even forgotten there was a different captain. And I haven't seen a scantily clad babe yet. Funny how Ivanova can look hot covered up all the way to the neck.
                          That's very true, with Ivanova it was all about the personality (as well as hotness) I still quote some of her best lines

Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the antiest person in here?

Blimey no wonder my posing count rose

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post
                            Aww, don't cry! We would never apply the "i'm to stupid" pic to you. When I'm back tonight from my last exams (yeah!), I'll help you make a sig and everything!

EDIT: Oh, wait! You want the stupid pic as a sig... I'm not fully awake yet... We will do no such thing!!!
                            Oh no I don't. As funny as I find it, I don't want it as a sig!!

Oooh last exam. Charge glass to Fionnait. Hope it goes/went well for you. Vaguely remember what that was like. Seem to remember there was a lot of alcohol involved. Afterwards of course
                            sigpic

Comment

Another Friday coming up and not SGA. This means we partaaaaayyy!!!

Comment

Good morning! I am watching Lost tonight!! heee!
                                sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X