Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Anti Season 4 Thread (Spoilers). For complaints and misgivings ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
    Good luck with the exams

PS: With Weir's mind in Fran's body... Does that mean Sparky can come true???*evil laugh*
    You are disgusting... *g* But thanks for the good luck wish!

Originally posted by Anuna View Post
    Dream on, Pajus. Scruffy genius has no gel and no sparks. And I meant it as sarcasm too.

Joke aside, I'm so pi*sed I could bite someone's head off. Better to go and blow off steam someplace else. Bettr not pi*s me off any further.
    But this is the place to complain, honey!

Sparky Shipper. Genetically predisposed to being stubborn... really pesky.

Comment

Dana!!

Many, many huggles!! Good luck in your further endeavours and don't forget about us!!

(((HUGS)))
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

((( ANTIS )))

Don't worry darlings, I won't forget about you all and will pop in once in a while to see how it's going!

Pajus, I might take you up on that offer sometime. But please, don't tell me you play Sims too. The real Fearless Leader is here:
        Spoiler:

Sparky is is the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fionnait View Post

But this is the place to complain, honey!
          I'm not complaining today, i'm spitting fire. You don'0t want to be near.
          I'm not weird, I'm limited edition.

Comment

Originally posted by dana View Post
            ((( ANTIS )))

Don't worry darlings, I won't forget about you all and will pop in once in a while to see how it's going!

Pajus, I might take you up on that offer sometime. But please, don't tell me you play Sims too. The real Fearless Leader is here:
            Spoiler:

Sparky is is the truth.
            I was hoping that someone was going to convince you to stay, but it doesn't look like it, so: BYE!! *hugs very tightly*

(P.S.: Is she not pregnant, for a change?)

Comment

I was hoping that someone was going to convince you to stay, but it doesn't look like it, so: BYE!! *hugs very tightly*

(I think she is)

Comment

I'm not complaining today, i'm spitting fire. You don'0t want to be near.
                There's a bad case of PMS going on over on the anti-S5 thread. Maybe it's spreading. I'm trying to get all the PMSers organized. Wanna join?
                sigpic

Visit us at SGA Rising for our version of season six.

Comment

Actually, I haven't played it in a long time but this was after the labor, hence she's still wearing the overall. *giggle* But if you want...preggy Lizzeh voilá!
                  Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                    There's a bad case of PMS going on over on the anti-S5 thread. Maybe it's spreading. I'm trying to get all the PMSers organized. Wanna join?
                    Not really. I need my sanity. If I still have any.

Comment

((( ANTIS )))

Spoiler:

Sparky is is the truth.
                      WOW... What's with the hair (Lizzie) and The Hair (r)(c)(tm) and the outfits?

In other words: What do you expect from someone, who is as high on physics as I am

Comment

Originally posted by Pajus View Post
                        WOW... What's with the hair (Lizzie) and The Hair (r)(c)(tm) and the outfits?

In other words: What do you expect from someone, who is as high on physics as I am
                        A formula?

Comment

Originally posted by Southern Red View Post
                          Haha... There's one thing that stress is good for.

Actually, I haven't played it in a long time but this was after the labor, hence she's still wearing the overall. *giggle* But if you want...preggy Lizzeh voilá!
                          Spoiler:

Awww, thanks!

I have been thinking (while studying...) what this is with TPTB and scantly clad hot babes... Maybe it's cause by a behavioural pattern that proved favourable during evolution -> men who are pining more for scantly clad babes have a greater reproductive fitness and produce more offspring. Hence the hot-babe-pining factor has been promoted during evolution...
                          (Can you go mad from too much studying?)

Comment

A formula?
                            You know what my recent fanfictions are about... I have to tell you that formulas and calculations were a huge part of it (my physics teacher would be soooooooo proud of me). And I'm only describing the affronts to physics that would definitely kill/preserve someone

Comment

I have been thinking (while studying...) what this is with TPTB and scantly clad hot babes... Maybe it's cause by a behavioural pattern that proved favourable during evolution -> men who are pining more for scantly clad babes have a greater reproductive fitness and produce more offspring. Hence the hot-babe-pining factor has been promoted during evolution...
                              (Can you go mad from too much studying?)
                              That's too much evolutionary psychology for my liking. people are not animals. We have reason that allows us to choose.

Comment

That's too much evolutionary psychology for my liking. people are not animals. We have reason that allows us to choose.
                                ...and instincts that make us ignore reason

Comment

Working...
                                X