Unrealistic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unrealistic

When the Asurans probed the teams minds... they surely should have gotten the gate adress the earth... and since they can pass through solid objects... why didnt they just dial earth and pass through the Iris?

Very unrealisitc if you ask me...

Anyone got an explaination (other than "It is a tv show")?

They are not the matter of Replicators when they travel through the Gate. During Gate Travel your just energy until you reach the other gate where you are reformed into matter again
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      They are not the matter of Replicators when they travel through the Gate. During Gate Travel your just energy until you reach the other gate where you are reformed into matter again
      Answer accepted

Thanx, Jelgate!

Comment

But at least... they would have found out the earth gate IDC from the mindprobe... and therefor be able to lower the Iris... or am i wrong (again)? xD

Comment

Originally posted by wraith queen inga View Post
          But at least... they would have found out the earth gate IDC from the mindprobe... and therefor be able to lower the Iris... or am i wrong (again)? xD
          That depends. Once the SGC or Atlantis figures out you have been comprimised their iris codes would have been locked out
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            But still in SG1 Tollan "walk through walls technology" (cant remember the right name atm) allowed member of the Tollan to walk through Earth Iris, even tho they were just energy during transport.

Comment

Working...
            X