Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

For my 9th wedding anniversary I'm getting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For my 9th wedding anniversary I'm getting..

not fabulous jewelry, a night out with dinner and a movie, flowers...
    nope I've requested season 3 of SGA on DVD (won't get it on T.V. probably until next year so haven't watched an episode)! Anniversary is on the 5th and I asked Dave if we could buy SGA when it comes out since Future Shop and Best Buy will have their lower price deal on the day it comes out. He said yes right away. Now is that geeky or what?
    Though I guess him watching the season finale of season 2 was a good plan. Can I help it if it was on when he came home the one day and he got sucked right into it? hehehe.
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

You're lucky! We won't get it, not til S4 is out on DVD at least. And where I am they'll keep re-running S2 on Sci-Fi Channel til 2009. that's an estimate, since they've started S8 of SG-1. Again. Three times in a row. You'd think they'd at least get S9 and put it on there. I haven't watched S9.

When I get married, I'll probably request some sort of stargate thing, too. Stargate's much better than flowers.

EDIT: Of course, they've been running SG-1 with no hiatus, but still!

Comment

Not at all geeky. The only thing on my Christmas list this year is the entire season of SG1 since I already have the SGAs
      "23 across: The atomic weight of Boron. The answer is 'ten'... you wrote 'fat'."

"Indeed."

sigpic

Comment

If I could find a husband like that, I'd consider getting married !

Comment

Stargate or flowers... hmm.... tough choice that one! If only I wasn't so single!

Always have birthdays and christmas though... thats how I've collected seasons 1-7 of SG-1 and Atlantis season 1.
          Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 03 September 2007, 10:27 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Angela V View Post
            nope I've requested season 3 of SGA on DVD (won't get it on T.V. probably until next year so haven't watched an episode)! Anniversary is on the 5th and I asked Dave if we could buy SGA when it comes out since Future Shop and Best Buy will have their lower price deal on the day it comes out. He said yes right away. Now is that geeky or what?
            Though I guess him watching the season finale of season 2 was a good plan. Can I help it if it was on when he came home the one day and he got sucked right into it? hehehe.
            That's a very nice gift! Happy 9th Anniversary!
            sig made by me

Comment

you are EVIL .............where were you when i was looking for an EVIL woman to marry LOL

Comment

Awww! You have one awsome husband!

Happy (belated) anniversary!

Comment

Working...
                X