X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Him and Shep have the same stylist.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

He could just have hair that grows really slowly. Even among humans there are some of us whose hair wouldn't have grown more than an inch in a year, and there are those whose hair grows at 4 times that rate. Diversity, people.

Or it could just be a Wraith thing. If they never cut their hair, it would have to grow very slowly to only be at mid-back/waist-length after a few thousand years.

Or he could just like keeping it cut short. After trying it as a human he realized that long hair gets in the way and short hair is much more freeing. He's now doing salon commercials to pay for his lab space.
      They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
      Spoiler:
      Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by Iguana775 View Post
        Him and Shep have the same stylist.
        So that's it! Him and shep are related!
        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

well,Michael probably has short hair because he's not 100% wraith .maybe his hair is short especially because they want to stress the fact that he's not fully wraith and that he's different from the other wraiths.I also noticed his teeth are normal too.

Comment

Originally posted by entity22 View Post
            well,Michael probably has short hair because he's not 100% wraith .maybe his hair is short especially because they want to stress the fact that he's not fully wraith and that he's different from the other wraiths.I also noticed his teeth are normal too.
            I agree, most likely it is to denote his difference and make him continue to stand out. He also wears slightly different clothing to most of the male wraiths, in fact it was quite red in Allies (S2E20)
            Ori Schmori, a Wraith eating chicken...now that's something worth watching!

Comment

The simple answer is that it's an easy way to differentiate him from the rest of the Wraith.
              I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

I was always confused as to why it was never the white colour like the other Wraith for the longest time.
                "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Working...
                X