Asuran Mega City

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper
    The circle? That's where the drones launch from. They show it on The Seige pt. II
    It's called humor.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Oragahn View Post
      It's not the size of Manhattan, at least not in lenght. It's around 3.6 km wide.

The other city hosts millions of Asurans. But with high buildings comprising most of its volume, it would not need to spread that far.
      Actaully, Atlantis is the size of Manhattan, which is 22.96 sq mi and 59.5km. Manhatten is small, and Atlantis is the same size, Atlantis is´nt really that big. The Asuran city is cool looking, I agree it looks like the Ancients built it indeed, however, in the episode "LifeLine" the inside of the Asuran city was dark. (this was random but ok), and we know the Asurans have Puddle Jumpers, but how come we have´nt seen them fly them yet? Do they have Jumper bays in other parts of their city, away from the city ship?
      sigpicDr.Bj�rn ��r J�nsson

ATA gene natural carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by B O Y S C O U T View Post
        Yeah, I hope we blow it up
        Blow what up? Atlantis? Atlantis is small compared to the Asuran city, but Atlantis is still a cool city.

Comment

Originally posted by POW View Post
          Would be cool if we used that Anti-Relicater weapon to wipe them all out then they could use the Asuran City as an alpha site in the PG.
          Hey, that would be cool, if the Atlantis expediton could inhabbit the Asuran city, that would be a very very cool thing. They would have not only a City Ship but hundreds, maybe even thousands of other buildings, they would also have access to Aurora class warships. However, the Asuran homeworld was destroyed, but they Asurans are self-replicating which mean, they will probaly find another planet, and rebuild another city ship, plus a mega city, all better than their last one. By the way, how come we never see how the Asurans build, their city, and their ships, I mean I know they use real material, but how do they build the city?

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Jónsson View Post
            Actaully, Atlantis is the size of Manhattan, which is 22.96 sq mi and 59.5km. Manhatten is small, and Atlantis is the same size, Atlantis is´nt really that big. The Asuran city is cool looking, I agree it looks like the Ancients built it indeed, however, in the episode "LifeLine" the inside of the Asuran city was dark. (this was random but ok), and we know the Asurans have Puddle Jumpers, but how come we have´nt seen them fly them yet? Do they have Jumper bays in other parts of their city, away from the city ship?
            McKay never said that Atlantis was that big he said "Exploring the whole city would be like searching every room in every building in Manhattan" - implying it has a lot of rooms not a lot of area.

Vala,

Comment

I thought it was Wier who said that..

Comment

It was, Pegasus Project, Season 10 SG1.

Comment

Rodney first said it "Before I Sleep", SGA Season 1. He and Sheppard were sitting in the control room looking at a screen of Atlantis wondering if they would find any other preserved people in the city, which is when Rodney made the comment.

Comment

i have a larger pic of the asuran city. ti looks massive. you can see on the right side of the first pic which is from first strike, you can see the lights in the night side of the planet. but i thought that i heard from someone that the asuran city is sort of like corasont form star wars. it envelops the entire planet. anyways back to the second pic. it is a closup of the city form the episode lifeline. if you want some more spoiler pics, go to www.stargatecaps.com and go to the bamsr pics and i think it is page 9 or 10 has some far away shots
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dr.Jónsson View Post
                      Actaully, Atlantis is the size of Manhattan, which is 22.96 sq mi and 59.5km. Manhatten is small, and Atlantis is the same size, Atlantis is´nt really that big.
                      I think the producers said Atlantis had the same amount of office space as Manhattan.
                      sigpic
                      More fun @ Spoofgate!

Comment

It's like as big as Coruscant.
                        "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

So where's the Emperor's palace!

Comment

Working...
                          X