This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SapphireJewelledQueen
    Did anyone else notice that the Ancient chick in one of the above pics is that Lenaya (sp?) woman who was the Destroyer of Worlds in SG-1?
    Lol yes.

Comment

Originally posted by moho
      i dont know if this has already been talked about, but i downloaded "phantoms" from amazons unbox website, watched through the whole thing, and realized that it was "the return" part one. i have no clue what they did, but it seems that they accidentally switched the files. Either way, i got to watch the return 2 days eariler than the air date

oh btw, if you wanna see it, its only 1.99:
      http://www.amazon.com/McKay-and-Mrs-...=digital-video
      maybe they fixed it, u dunno

Edit: spoilers are below, and screen caps are a few posts down:
      *the rest is one major spoiler, so if you dont wanna spoil it dont click it !

this is a in depth spoiler
      Spoiler:
      at the start, mckay says that the "McKay-Carter intergallactic gate bridge" which comprises of 34 gates is almost finished. When activated, McKay has made a "macro" that tells each gate to forward the matter stream to the next, once they reach the middle of the trip, they emerge at the "midway space station" and exit the pegasus system, then all you do is go into the milkey way system, and the macro brings you to SG command. so the gate system works, but the midway is almost complete, they intent to test it with a puddle jumper.

so after the talk, they go on to test the system. back at atlantis, weir gives shepard go on the testing of the system. Shepard takes the jumper and jumps to the midway successfully. While shepard starts the next dialing sequence, mckay says that something is weird with their sensors. He says its nothing and tells shepard to proceed, which he does and gets to SGC in one piece and completes his mission successfully.
      after this, shepard returns to the midway and when he does he is stopped by mckay saying that there has been something detected that is heading their way. They believe it to be a ship that is travelling .999 of the speed of light. They think of a way to be close enough to it to run their sensors on it. immediately after they run their sensors, mckay says that he thinks it is an ancient warship, possibly aurora class! Ancients are piloting it and because of the time dialation effects, they are probably in stasis, but it would seem that not much time has passed in their sense. They also figure that their hyper drives are probably not functional.

shepard says maybe they should tell them to slow down so they can communicate, and right then, the ancient ship starts slowing down and a hologram of an ancient appears asking for assistance. the daedalus agrees to transport them back to atlantis. They bring the 100+ ancients back to atlantis, once they arrive, the leader of the ancients asks to speak to the leader of earth, and then takes control of atlantis from a hand-scanner right in front of the gate. After this, both General O'Neil and Woolsy talk to the leader of the ancient warship.

After the talk, it is widely known that the ancients want everyone out. Shepard made a comment that was pretty funny" what if you were forced from your home by war, only to return to find someone on your couch....eating your cheetos watching your TV?....McKay: i'd be fine with that..." well anyway, the IOA wants woolsy to stay back to be a sort of leazon to the ancients, but weir wants the job.

Then its just a few scenes of the crew packing their stuff to leave atlantis.

All seems over when everyone leaves atlantis, leaving it to the returned ancients. the SGC recieves a data burst saying that the ancients have detected that the replicators are approaching atlantis, but the ancients are not worried, cause remember they made the replicators with that code that makes them not be able to harm their creators, which means that they cannot harm atlantis now.

Back on earth, the team is having dinner when all of their cell phones ring. they are all summoned to sgc only to be informed that the replicators have destroyed part of the city and that it seems that the code must have been rewritten. Both woolsey and O'Neil were still at atlantis when it was attacked, and they are presumed dead.(yeah right like O'neil would die just like that...hahaha..)

While talking McKay remembers that they rewrote the replicators code before and may have opened a window for them to rewrite other parts of their code. Either way, Landry wants to know how to beam a nuke through the shields. the team does not agree with that, and they decide to take matters into their own hands and try to hijack a jumper and jump to the ethosian settlement to get tayla and ronin, and then jump all the way to atlantis. They get to the midway when landry sends them a message saying that he wants them to turn back, but shepard just turns the screen off. Then McKay tests the gate to make sure that the shield is down(he made a backdoor program that lets him turn off the iris shield). He says its a go, and they go through, only to get a "to be continued" message

This is a short episode summary:

Spoiler:
      The intergallactic bridge is complete, but during the testing, the daedalus picks up another ship on its sensors only to find it to be a ancient warship on a coarse to earth. After investigating it, they take the ancients back to atlantis, only to be kicked out of atlantis by the ancients. Then after all earthlings are gone, atlantis finds out that the replicators are heading towards atlantis, but they arent worried. When the replicators reach atlantis, Oneill and Woolsey are there, and get caught in the crossfire, because the replicators found a way to reprogram themselves, and it seems atlantis has been lost to the replicators. Colonel shepard takes his team and weir to get teyla and ronin and they are just about to enter the gate to atlantis when the episode is to be continued.

there ya go
      edit: caps:

more caps:

my friend has the downloaded the clips off of amozon and she tryed to cap it, i was wondering how didu caps the clips? she having a hard time doing it?
      part of:
      Unique Bond fansite Graphics Com ShepMagan Icons

wanna sig? pm me and ill make u one

Comment

If you have hardware acceleration disabled, a simple print screen will do it.
        sigpic

Comment

fraps.com

Comment

^^

Comment

Originally posted by Elitenova
              Where do they store the Jumper at the SGC?
              Once the jumper comes through the gate and into the gate room, the doors separating the gate room from the rest of the silo open. The jumper then rises into a lab/bay in one of the upper levels of the base.

Comment

Originally posted by doyaseetheirony
                Once the jumper comes through the gate and into the gate room, the doors separating the gate room from the rest of the silo open. The jumper then rises into a lab/bay in one of the upper levels of the base.
                or the just beam up up/down via the odyseey

Comment

Originally posted by moho
                  i did the calculationws, another 192 of those and we have an episode
                  get to work...NOW

Comment

lol

Comment

I'm not so certain that they ARE Asurans (bear in mind I've not watched the episode yet). If they were Asurans, why would they peaceably allow the humans to leave Atlantis after what they did to their cityship? Sounds more like Ancient policy to me - the Asurans would simply have killed the team.

Comment

Originally posted by freyr's mother
                        Downloading is bad. Especially if it is before the episode even airs. Hear me out. Sure a downloader there another here, doesn't really hurt the shows ratings. But when someone with a Nielsen box downloads the ep before it airs. They may not feel the need to watch the episode air live on scifi. This would hurt ratings. And they are already lower than they should be. So please, people with Nielsen boxes, please, if you're going to download, please watch it live so your box records it!
                        I'm sure they do screening so that they don't give out Nielsen boxes to people who download a lot of TV-shows. Also, if anyone hanging around here has a Nielsen box, it'd be stupid for them not to watch Stargate live (as they're obviously fans).

Comment

Would anyone who had the return put in on to youtube.com

Comment

Damn those caps look amazing. I'm so excited about this ep it looks awesome.
                            I envy those those who've seen it already, even tho its ony 1 day away.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Sheylafan87
                              my friend has the downloaded the clips off of amozon and she tryed to cap it, i was wondering how didu caps the clips? she having a hard time doing it?
                              Open in Windows Media Player and press CTRL+I and that should let it screenshot.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by travis
                                Damn those caps look amazing. I'm so excited about this ep it looks awesome.
                                I envy those those who've seen it already, even tho its ony 1 day away.
                                Why are you excited about it? I'm not being critical, just curious. Because, me? Not so much. I mean, the plot spoiler (what little I read of it) has O'Neill and Woolsey left back in Atlantis...but I kind of figure that they'll end up okay (unless they don't). So where's the dramatic tension as we head into 6 months of fan fic and homemade vids (which, you know, are often times as much fun--or more--than the show itself) before we start the second half of the season?

So, please, tell me your thoughts on this episode and the caps that you saw!

Comment

Working...
                                X