Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is oberoth the lone surviver of the ancients attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo View Post
    that leaves the question are we sure all the reps in the mw are destroyed now
    I hope not
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dromag67 View Post
      Just because O'Neill made it out of Ancient knowledge doesn't mean that the Ancient's built actual disrupter weapons. He probably just got the info from what the ancients build on Dakara and built a weapon on a much smaller scale.
      thats true, its ancient knowlege used to build something but it could be an earth design. the asgard know that mixing certain chemicals will make an explosion and that explosion can be directed, but they couldnt come up with that as a weapon against replicators.
      Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Only one or two easily missed microscopic nanites would have to survive the ancient's attack. After they blasted the planet to molten slag the ancient ships probably had to quickly rejoin the battle with the wraith. It would be easy to overlook a few nannites. Once again the Ancients arrogance come into play. they assumed the nannites could not hurt them and that their initial attack destroyed them all. Chances are the Ancients never stopped scan the planet after the bombardment or returned to make sure they got the job done.
        Captain John Sheridan: [practicing his apology for blowing up a Centauri War Cruiser] I apologize. I'm sorry. I'm sorry we had to defend ourselves against an unwarranted attack. I'm sorry that your crew was stupid enough to fire on a station filled with a quarter million civilians, including your own people. And I'm sorry I waited as long as I did before I blew them all straight to hell! As with everything else it's the thought that counts.

Beta Ray Bill: “ I have battled in the vastness of space and bled in the depths of Hell! Come for me, and you come for death!!!” Omega Flight #5 of 5

Comment

maybe they werent allowed to finish completely, maybe the wraith attacked while they were destroying the asuran settlement. There are alot of possiblilties, maybe the asurans constructed a chamber where their life signs cant be detected and a few nanites were able to get a way undetectded and restart.

Comment

perhaps the reason they were considered failures is that they got curious of the ancients and oberoth stuck his hand is and learned how to shield himself from the ancient scans but didnt tell the others kinda like a self preservation thing or didnt want any of his buddys to tell on him.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

possibly one excaped and made its self go into a dormant state, similar to what the replicators did in Unnatural selection, which would fool ancient scans. or the ancients felt that a few nanites wouldnt be able to self replicate so they underestimated them and they just left.

Comment

ha ha the answer to the question is HERE they COME BACK!!!!

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

Comment

Really, I don't think that Oberoth was the only... of course they have "subscape-connections" but there are things can't be changed by informations: wen Niam shows Elisabeth Aincient's punitive operation - it's like he survives it himself (it looks too terrible for "indiffirent information" - it differs of other scenes he showed her, differs just as any very concrete and emotive). Then, Reply-Keller said about Aincients threated them as an "unsuccessful experiment" - it's until tears in her eyes - so well, she remember Aincients too! So well I'm sure: Niam and reply-Keller survived it - for them it was "live-blood" and "heart-wound"...
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X