Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is oberoth the lone surviver of the ancients attack?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

is oberoth the lone surviver of the ancients attack?

this could already have been posted but,

when niam is showing weir the there story when he says the the copyed the most advanced thing they new the ancients. oberoth was one of the ones in the room so were his nanites the ones that survived the attack and rebuilt him to look the same do u think it was his nanites that survived?
    Last edited by ur uncle urgo; 02 September 2006, 02:55 PM.

thanks to www.savecarsonbeckett.com and leelakin for the pretty sig.

yes
    A CORNERED FOX IS MORE DANGEROUS THAN A JACKAL!

Comment

I would assume so, though they may have built more that survived.
      sigpic
      "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
      DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

I think that your theory is likely, but it could also be the case that the nanites just replicated the form of Oberoth even if it were not his nanites specifically that survived.
        Weir: He's just a boy!
        Jinto: I am Jinto.
        Sheppard: She's pleased to meet you.

I miss Jinto.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo
          this could already have been posted but,

when niam is showing weir the there story when he says the the copyed the most advanced thing they new the ancients. oberoth was one of the ones in the room so were his nanites the ones that survived the attack and rebuilt him to look the same do u think it was his nanites that survived?
          Oberoth was the only one in the room, the rest of the people were Lantians.

And technically it was the nanites that survived, he was the first Asuran, so technically they all in the nanites.

Comment

Originally posted by Sauron18
            Oberoth was the only one in the room, the rest of the people were Lantians.

And technically it was the nanites that survived, he was the first Asuran, so technically they all in the nanites.

i thought all the people standing in the middle of the room were all nanites and that there where a couple of ancients standing on the outside does any 1 have a link for niams memorys.

Comment

If Oberoth was present at the first attack that would explain his anti-Atlantis extremism. Having one's body reduced to a handfull of cells can't be pleasent or good for one's mental state. He was probably suffering from a massive case of PTSD.

Comment

Originally posted by ur uncle urgo
                i thought all the people standing in the middle of the room were all nanites and that there where a couple of ancients standing on the outside does any 1 have a link for niams memorys.
                They were all studying Oberoth, and the dialogue also implied Oberoth was the only one.

I've seen the episode many times and I can say that Oberoth is the only Asuran in the room.

People may get confused because of the line: "And Replicate they did." But that is referring to the nanites, who replicated until they formed an Oberoth.

Anyways, Oberoth is the only other Asuran we see in the room, he was the first one.

Here is a Link to the Vid: http://youtube.com/watch?v=nVE0s1rGH3c

Comment

it would explain how oberoth became the leader of the highcouncil
                  Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

mybe he will have abilatys the others dont mybe he didnt die his ship when it exploded mybe hes in the SGA ep the return

Comment

like him being reborn like a cylon?

Comment

ya and his memory is perseved like the asgard do and it got downloaded to the supspace network and thats how the others new that niam went with the atlantis team

Comment

if we could sever niam from that conncection and make him friendly again he would be just about the best thing that happened to atlantis since they found it

Comment

that would be good. i wonder y the update didnt work when they all concected niam should have spread the good program around can the others choose to take things or not to?

Comment

maybe they built some mental barrieir and chose to reject the new programing, but there may have been a few that could have accepted it. its all sepculation of course

Comment

Working...
                              X