Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was discussed in the season one ep where they thought they were getting home That all they need is the power to make contact and the receiving gate can maintain the wormhole. So all the SGC has to do is open the wormhole and Alantis can matain it.
    Also the ep with the blackhole in SG1
    and the ep when the rusians gated to a water world
    Tis No Fool to lose what He can not keep, To gain what he will never Lose

Comment

and where is Earth going to get the power to make contact anyway?
      Originally posted by creed462
      It was discussed in the season one ep where they thought they were getting home That all they need is the power to make contact and the receiving gate can maintain the wormhole. So all the SGC has to do is open the wormhole and Alantis can matain it.
      Also the ep with the blackhole in SG1
      and the ep when the rusians gated to a water world
      Matthew
      Shields at full. Ready main rail guns. Ready all missile batteries.

Comment

Originally posted by geewillie86
        After reading the spoilers for the upcomming episodes, we can see that

Spoiler:
        agent Woosley is sent to Atlantis to review Dr. Weir's command.

The biggest question that comes to mind is how the transportation is going to be arranged. It obviously can't be the daedalus. The Odyssey seems to be pretty busy at the moment. So, despite all of Earth's resources being badly needed and otherwise disposed, I wonder how he's going to get there. Could his method suggest that there will be other ways to get there?
        Actually if these spoilers are refering to the episode "Misbegotten", then

Spoiler:
        chances are Woolsey is reviewing Weirs performance on Earth, since with all the earth ships damaged there's no way to get back to Atlantis. Weir will probably a catch a ride to Pegasus with SG-1 on the Odyssey in "The Pegasus Project"
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, after thinking about it, it seems pretty obvious that
          Spoiler:
          Weir and Woosley will be on Earth for misbegotten. But later on, we know that Woosley and Weir will be back in Atlantis. I'm just wondering if this is a confirmation of the Daedalus being fixed or if this means that the intergalactic bridge will be complete.

When it comes to maintaining the wormhole when dialing from Earth:
          If it could have been done, then people wouldn't have wasted the two weeks or more that it takes to travel there on the Daedalus. Also,
          Spoiler:
          it would make the intergalactic bridge useless

Comment

Originally posted by geewillie86
            When it comes to maintaining the wormhole when dialing from Earth:
            If it could have been done, then people wouldn't have wasted the two weeks or more that it takes to travel there on the Daedalus. Also,
            Spoiler:
            it would make the intergalactic bridge useless
            Where did you hear about the
            Spoiler:
            intergalactic bridge

I haven't heard about it and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for some info please.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoobing
              Where did you hear about the
              Spoiler:
              intergalactic bridge

I haven't heard about it and was wondering if you could point me in the right direction for some info please.
              Spoiler:
              The Spoilers from Irresistable mention Sheppard and McKay returning form a mission to harvest stargates for something called an "Intergalactic Space Bridge"
              sigpic

Comment

Thanks, have some green!

Comment

look about halfway down in the irresistable spoilers

Comment

Working...
                  X