"Delicious Fat Guy" and "Wraith Fight Club" Speculations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Esquin
    No it wasn't, Snakes on a plane didn't exist when 38 minutes was made.

Although Snakes on a Hive Ship could be an interesting idea.

It was a joke.

Perfecto!

Comment

Originally posted by hyzmarca
      Four words: Snakes on a Jumper
      ROTFLMAO!!!! They should definitely get Samuel L Jackson to guest star! "I'm tired of these mother****ing Goa'uld on this mother****ing jumper!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Apophis87
        ROTFLMAO!!!! They should definitely get Samuel L Jackson to guest star! "I'm tired of these mother****ing Goa'uld on this mother****ing jumper!!"
        Oh hells yeah.

Comment

Wraith fight club could be hilarious if it involved the team getting captured by a hivequeen and forced to fight various things gladiator style for her amusment.

Imagine McKay prodded into an area with a horde of vicious alien squirrels or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Ouroboros
            Wraith fight club could be hilarious if it involved the team getting captured by a hivequeen and forced to fight various things gladiator style for her amusment.

Imagine McKay prodded into an area with a horde of vicious alien squirrels or something.
            As stated above - the working title/concept idea of "Delicious Fat Guy" is what went on the become Irresistible - they were originally going to cast a much larger actor to play the main bad guy role.

Likewise "Wraith Fight Club" was the concept idea for the episode now titled Common Ground - which from the spoilers sounds like it's going to be amazing.

These were less working titles than just concepts.. a quick summation of the basic idea of the plot elements. They were never intended to be taken seriously as titles...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Esquin View Post
              No it wasn't, Snakes on a plane didn't exist when 38 minutes was made.

Although Snakes on a Hive Ship could be an interesting idea.
              It would have been but the Goa'ulds are wimps so "Critical Mass" happens. LOL
              WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
              "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
              "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
              - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

The wraith fight club wouldn't be bad except i would call it

"Big Daddies club of fightin"

The fat guy episode just sounds messed up
                Tst

Comment

What?
                  WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                  "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                  "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                  - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

I like the wraith fight club...but I see it much differently. Imagine that. *besides the wraithy fans on here have already discussed this idea. *
                    WraithyPuff

Feel like slackin', read some fan fic.
                    "It's actually safe to create a universe in your basement."
                    Alan Guth, Massachusetts Institute of Technology, On M Theory

Comment

Working...
                    X