No announcement yet.

Inferno (219)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But it'd at least be more original and better than "Orion".
    sigpic
    http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

He should've named it Galactica. Would've laughed my ass off. Or pick one of the other Battlestars. Not Pegasus, though, that'd be too confusing. The Pegasus of the Pegasus Galaxy. Sounds even more unoriginal than Orion.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat
        He should've named it Galactica. Would've laughed my ass off. Or pick one of the other Battlestars. Not Pegasus, though, that'd be too confusing. The Pegasus of the Pegasus Galaxy. Sounds even more unoriginal than Orion.
        If he would have named it the galatica, I thin most of us would have laughed our butts off.
        sigpic
        Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

It makes me think The universe is on Orion's belt.
          Maybe its powersource is a tiny little keyring around a cats neck!
          Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
          MSN: [email protected]
          feel free to add me on either

Comment

Originally posted by Stuey1221
            Maybe its powersource is a tiny little keyring around a cats neck!
            Then beware the Bugs!
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel's_twin
              Then beware the Bugs!
              Evil bugs!!!
              sigpic

Comment

Replicator bugs are even harder to kill than the usual kind. Damn, just when ya think you've killed the last one...

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                  Evil bugs!!!
                  Super Evil Bugs... with 4 eyes and 17 Arms, no ears though just 4 arses instead!
                  Mrs Tapping

Myspace: www.myspace.com/stuey1221
                  MSN: [email protected]
                  feel free to add me on either

Comment

Super Evil Bugs... with 4 eyes and 17 Arms, no ears though just 4 arses instead!
                    4 arses? What, Shep's whole team?

Comment

Evil!!!
                      sigpic

Comment

This episode was funny and involved the whole cast well, but is there anything McKay can't fix in five minutes (Trinity aside of course) By himself he got a huge ancient ship up and running, formulated a plan to get them off the planet and broke a fingernail. And was it just me (I don't by into all the ship stuff) or was there some serious flirting going on between Weir and Sheppard in the "hot""smitten""wait for me" scene or was that just more humor?

Comment

to prevent war, the galexy is on orions.....windsheild
                          anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by mckaychick
                            If he would have named it the galatica, I thin most of us would have laughed our butts off.
                            heheheheh...LOL...exactly...

Comment

I think that would've been McKay's second choice, had The Head Namer of the show beaten him to it.
                              sigpic
                              http://www.nerdtests.com/ft_space.php

Comment

Overall, I really liked this episode.

Except for the "scientist", Norina. Would it be possible for her to be attractive, intelligent, and have a personality? And if we can't get all three of those, could we at least shoot for two out of three? Here's a woman who just caused an Extinction Level Event while trying to protect her planet! There's material there. She could have been a great character. What a waste.

Well, "the plan" at the end almost made up for any other shortcomings. Loved everyone's reactions as McKay outlined "the plan", and his expression at the end when it actually worked.

Comment

Working...
                                X