Letters From Pegasus (117)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Major Fischer
    The Asian woman who wants to please McKay is Japanese, and we know from 38 Minutes that Kavanaugh is American.

Ya gotta love Japanese women (altho I thought she was chinese myself). Japanese women ROCK!!!

Comment

Originally posted by fullcircle
      Ya gotta love Japanese women (altho I thought she was chinese myself). Japanese women ROCK!!!
      Shes' got a Japanese flag on her shoulder.

Comment

Maybe the giant blue beam thing was sucking all the geothermal energy out of the planet in order to power the Wraith ships
        Hitler, Stalin, and Mussolini => three of the world's worst dictators.

Also failed artist, failed priest, and failed grade-school teacher.

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

I must say, this was a very good clip episode. The Wraith culling was frightening and Teyla's loyalty to the people that she promised they would take with them was astounding. I loved the parts where Rodney was trying to do his video, said something kinda nice (or ridiculous) and then got back to the subject of "Leadership" ROTFL! And you gotta hate that scientist with the long hair, the one who was whining about Dr. Wier. I don't think he really thinks she's a bad leader, he just wants someone who'll put him on a pedastal. I think he just doesn't like her for the way she put him donw (rightly) in 38 Minutes.
          Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
            Hasn't been said, unlikely to be established because than someone will start counting dead bodies and point out when they've killed too many people just like fans did with shuttles and photon torpedos on Voyager when that series was silly enough to tell the fans in the first few episodes exactly how many they had.
            I think it was said in Siege Pt 1 or 2. Spoilers for those eps below. BEWARE!!!!

Spoiler:
            around 250, mostly scientists, and this is before Earth Forces arrive through the gate

Comment

Spoiler:

Yeah, that's why Atlantis is in no danger of doing the Voyager thing...as long as they remember to rebuff their cast every so often.

Thank you.
              *Insert something really cool here*

Comment

Originally posted by Kip_Cathey_Furlings_are_Cats
                Hmm. Does that mean free rides for Jinto and friends???

Heh. THAT would be to die for!
                hehehehe, I like that too. Dr. Cavanaugh has shown himself to be a pompous jerk. Even McKay has softened up and is much more likeable compared to him.

Comment

Originally posted by Bastet11191967
                  hehehehe, I like that too. Dr. Cavanaugh has shown himself to be a pompous jerk. Even McKay has softened up and is much more likeable compared to him.
                  McKay was never that unlikeable... not even in SG-1.

Comment

Sorry guys but in my opinion this episode sucked pretty bad if you cut out all the letter to home crap it would have been good, short but good, but I was getting really annoyed with that. too slow, too stupid, glad that episode is over...

Comment

oh and that dork that was complaining needs to get kulled big time

Comment

Originally posted by Darkdreams

I second that motion

What we should learn: Don't trust artists, be wary of priests, and fear your teachers!

Comment

Sorry guys but in my opinion this episode sucked pretty bad if you cut out all the letter to home crap it would have been good, short but good, but I was getting really annoyed with that. too slow, too stupid, glad that episode is over...
                          May i inquire what was so bad about the ep?

And i don't think that guy needs to die. Hes annoying but it brings good contrast and is more realistic too. It adds to the story by giving you some one to hate (besides the Wraith and Genii, meaning a human from Earth.). Look at SG-1, they have several Earthlings that you love to hate Maybourne, Kinsey etc... It makes a good show and some good plotlines.

Comment

[QUOTE=SmartFox]And i don't think that guy needs to die. Hes annoying but it brings good contrast and is more realistic too.QUOTE]

Awww, come on. He's whiny.

Comment

If everyone in the world who was whiney were to die tomorrow, the world's population would be cut by at least 90%.

Being a whiney jerk isn't enough of a reason to die. You don't have to like him, you aren't SUPPOSED to like him, but you have to admit that he does serve his purpose (causing dissention, stirring up trouble) and between the writing and the actor's portrayal, you can't help loathing him. THAT is effective characterization.

Comment

Actually probably 100% would becase everyone has complained more then once.

BTW do you think Kinsey should of died or Maybourne. SPOILERS
                                Spoiler:
                                Of course Maybourne is out of the picture and Kinsey being a Goa'uld doesn't allow you to loathe them as humans anymore but would you have. I never did cause they were always good eps with them usually.

Comment

Working...
                                X