No announcement yet.

Before I Sleep (115)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My first time watching this episode I was dissapointed, what can I say Im an action junkie!! However I came back to this episode And have since moved it to one of my fav's.
    The only problem I had was that we didnt get to see any of the battles that were taking place in the sky above. I would have loved to see an ancient 200 person transport ship or the battle ships they sent to guard their reps when trying to negotiate a truce.

Comment

Geez, I think of this as 'one of my fav's'....Only because I like the whole "Back in time" deal!!! I thought it was totally great,and the ZPM thing was very cool!The acting was wicked,and I loved how we actually had a ep. that touched on the fact that ancients made the time device.....Out of all the Atlantis ep. (that i've seen) I enjoyed this ep. very very much and I can't wait to see it again!

Comment

I love this ep; deifinitely one of my favs. My only beef is they didn't say what happened to Shep and Zelenka in the PJ, other than they died.

Comment

I don't know if anybody has picked this up before... I certainly didn't. But the name Janus was an actual Roman God.

"Janus is the Roman god of gates and doors (ianua), beginnings and endings, and hence represented with a double-faced head, each looking in opposite directions. "

The God of beginnings and endings... as in time travel! Very clever, never realized that. I tip my hats off to the writers...

Ace
          "Good Morning Dr. Silberman. How's the knee?" - Sarah Connor 1994

Comment

I've just seen this ep on TV. WOW what an episode! I thought that Tori was amazing in it and it explained a lot
            Spoiler:
            like telling us how the PJ time machine came to be on Earth and how the ancients left Atlantis and returned to Earth.

Top show!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

One question. In this ep when the Old Weir said, in the frist round when came to the city. The city sank rather than float, IF the Ancients were going returned to Atlantis, surely they would have taken precaution. So why didn't they?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                One question. In this ep when the Old Weir said, in the frist round when came to the city. The city sank rather than float, IF the Ancients were going returned to Atlantis, surely they would have taken precaution. So why didn't they?
                The shields collapsed because the ZPM's were depleted, if the Ancients would have returned they would have brought new ZPM's with them
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Betelgeuze
                  The shields collapsed because the ZPM's were depleted, if the Ancients would have returned they would have brought new ZPM's with them
                  ah okay.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
                    The city didn't sink, it was already sunk. The shield collapsed, thus letting in the water.

Comment

this is the second best episode in season (no1 being the seige 2). i loved this episode as we learnt how the time machine puddlejumper was created and how it ended up in the milky way

Comment

I don't know if this has been covered, but I am going to ask it.

In the next episode, The Brotherhood, the SGA team sets out to look for one of the ZPMs, but in the end you all know they did not end up with it. Afterwards, they never attempted to look for the other ZPMs that was on the list, why not? I realize in Season 2, they get a ZPM from Earth (IIRC), but why not have extras on hand or give one to SGC?
                        z

Comment

Either Martin or Joe said the other locations turned up empty when they looked for them off screen.

5th Season of Supernatural Premiering September 10th!
                          Spoiler:

Comment

I don't remember them saying that, they said one of the worlds turned up empty or they couldn't take it.
                            z

Comment

McKay said that the one in Brotherhood was their best chance for a ZPM, which I took to mean that they've already checked the others.

Comment

This has to be my favorite episode of SA, don't ask me why, because I don't know why, is it's just great. Love the beginning scene with the birthday present from to , so sweet, I say more balcony scenes!

YIPPEE-KI-YAY MUTHA F******!
                                Last edited by shake_it_off_sparky; 18 March 2006, 09:50 AM.

Thanks Sweety for the sig!
                                No1 Spacemunky!!
                                MY SKINNY WHITE ASS

Comment

Working...
                                X