No announcement yet.

Before I Sleep (115)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i guess because of his training he doesn't need a big gun but i agree this was an exiciting episode
    sigpic

Comment

Mckay is stood in the background most of the time during this episode imo, weir looks crazy old haha great episode.

Comment

i agree she did look crazy old but this was a fantastic episode
        sigpic

Comment

This episode is a relief for me, because it represents a change in Dr. Weir's attitude and confidence. I really hated her before this episode, she was a terrible leader.

Comment

u really think so
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gateship15 View Post
              i agree she did look crazy old but this was a fantastic episode
              I think that was some great make-up work they did.

Comment

The ep was cool, Not amazing, but still cool.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Starbreaker View Post
                  I think that was some great make-up work they did.
                  i agree the make-up was pretty good
                  sigpic

Comment

The ancients seemed a little lame...not the "gate builders' we;ve heard about

Comment

what did u expect? thay were human like i imagined altho u are right they did seem a little lame
                      sigpic

Comment

I watched this ep again today after I read another thread. I really enjoyed it 2nd time round.

But watching the Ancients evacuate through the gate left me wondering about that age old question.....so um why would the wraith stop attacking??? They wouldn't know they all left and then why would they care??
                        sigpic

Comment

i agree i never thought of that question but its a good one i don't know for sure but maybe the sent a scout and because atlantis was no longer on the surface and they got no readings from atlantis they thought they destroyed it. at the same time maybe because of the war they culled to many humans and some of those wraith who were awake had to be put in slumber in order to allow human numbers to grow aliittle before they can be culled once more.
                          sigpic

Comment

janus those who build the time machine is so cute!!!!!I like him so much!he is one of my favotite chatacters in the universe of stargate!

Comment

he is good looking.
                              sigpic

Comment

I thought this was an interesting episode. Dr Weir did a remarkable job as the "old" Elizabeth. Sad to see the first expedition died. I wasn't too fussed on the Ancients in this episode either.

Sigs by the lovely CSOM, Sonja and from the Tokrafans community on LJ.

Comment

Working...
                                X