The Defiant One (112)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Todd's Pet View Post
    No worse than some humans have been known to do...
    Cannibalistic humans tend not to get oohs and ahhs of pity though.

Comment

Well, in this episode the golden bugs don't attack people, they eat military chocolate. Poor bugs who were killed by the Super-Wraith.
      "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

i don't get the stasis thing. why couldn't all the wraith go into stasis instead of feeding on each other first
        R.I.P Stargate 1994-2009

Comment

Originally posted by asdf1239 View Post
          i don't get the stasis thing. why couldn't all the wraith go into stasis instead of feeding on each other first
          They are not in stasis, they hibernate, and use energy when they hibernate. So they have to wake up to eat.

I think they all hibernated together at first and when they got hungry and woke up, they played rock-paper-scissors and the loser became the dinner (Or they started to feed from drones and then then turned after other faced Wraith, things went bad and eventually 'Greg' was left alone)

Comment

I think Greg was a Commander of that ship. And probably he was the stronger Wraith. He had strong survival instinct. And he was very clever.

What he was thinking, when he was feeding on the last Wraith? He knew, that he will be alone on this planet. But his hunger burned like a fire, and probably this second Wraith wanted to feed on him too. Greg did what he must for survive. Poor Greg.
            sigpic

Comment

Does the Puddle Jumper's built in shield ever get mentioned or appear again?

Comment

Really great episode! I'm watching Atlantis for the first time, and this is among the best of the episodes so far. I felt...not sorry for "Greg", exactly, but I wish he had survived. Anyone who can come out on top in a battle of hungry Wraiths and survive alone for 10,000 years is a supreme badass; he should have survived and become a recurring villain.

Comment

Originally posted by Doorlocks View Post
                  Really great episode! I'm watching Atlantis for the first time, and this is among the best of the episodes so far. I felt...not sorry for "Greg", exactly, but I wish he had survived. Anyone who can come out on top in a battle of hungry Wraiths and survive alone for 10,000 years is a supreme badass; he should have survived and become a recurring villain.
                  Great idea. It could be very interesting. I think producers had similar idea and devise Todd.
                  sigpic

Comment

It would have been cool if they had him survive and then him and Todd could go at it one day and wonder who would've won that battle

My money is on Todd

Comment

I think too Todd could won that battle.
                      sigpic

Comment

Why didn't the wraith feed on the humans in hibernation?
                        sigpic

Comment

He did. Though they showed the storage chamber where the humans had been kept, the food supply had long since been depleted.

I'm going to add to the *poor Greg* theme here. He did what he did to survive.
                          sigpic

Comment

Which was kill a bunch of poor little bugs.

He can come to my house anyday.

Wonder what would of happened if the other Wraith had found out they could feed on the glow bugs?

Glow Bug Farms?
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

yeah cool Episode for sure the fact that Rodney and John were not pleased with eachother helped for sure . great episode !!
                              sigpic
                              Kenton Canada

Comment

It`s my favourite episode. But I don`t like the end. So sad.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X