No announcement yet.

The Eye (111)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

(sobbing) why.....january...(sob).....stupid....scifi channel! (sobbing)
    well, anyway, its stupid they cant show em at the same time in both the us and ca.
    ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gothann
      But officially (meaning SciFi officially) it's not an aired show yet.

Technically, it is, but only to Canadians. This means many, MANY, people might not like to scroll down this thread and read the whole storyline (well, I posted about half of it semi-accurately)
      If they are in this thread they are expecting it. You might want to read the mods warning about spoilier tags because it does talk about official episode threads.

Comment

Well, yup, I got rid of the spoiler tags I have.

I guess mods can put 'em back if they don't find it appropriate. (which I doubt, after having read ALL of the forum rules)
        Enter my game site...

Comment

Glad you "Canadians" enjoyed it!

Mark Breakspear
          Visual Effects Supervisor
          Atlantis

Comment

Well, yup, I got rid of the spoiler tags I have.

I guess mods can put 'em back if they don't find it appropriate. (which I doubt, after having read ALL of the forum rules)
            Didn't mean to come off short, everything is all good.

I haven't seen season 6 yet so I'm staving off my jealousy of all of you by watching four new episodes of Stargate tonight

Comment

Wow!

That episode was incredible Is it just me, or does the Atlantis set seem like it goes of forever? I loved the entire look of the show, especially when Sheppard was going down the hallways with the plam pilot... er, I mean life signs detector. He kinda shocked me with the way he was willing to let all those Genii die. It's different when SG1 mow down a pack of Jaffa. Nobody gives a crap. The audience knew the backstory about the Genii, yet Sheppard had no problem killing them. I mean it's not like it was graphic or anything, but it was just... strange. Remember when Jack let that one guy die in The Other Side? They made such a huge angsty deal about it. Anyway, Atlantis isn't the same show. I'm still learning how not to compare the two

Teyla kicked ass, I thought the scene would be an excuse for a cat fight, but they wrote it really well. Continuity and all. I'd like to see her relax a little more... of course, the plot didn't call for much relaxation.

Ford had screentime! So did Beckett! I loved those two, even though they didn't get along, it brought a little realism into their scenes. Other than McKay they were pretty much the only comic relief. Wow... McKay... I still think he's perfect. He always pulls of his crazy ideas in the end. Best one liners too.

Weir... hmm. She seemed to keep a level head though it all. I'm starting to like her a little more now. Was it just me or was there some obvious Shep/Weir shippage in that episode? I'm not a shipper or anything but they seemed to play on it.

So anyway, that was certainly worth the wait. I love this show to pieces.
              Last edited by Chlex; 08 November 2004, 06:40 PM.
              Chleximpressed <--- by Kliggins

Comment

Spoiler tags aren't really needed.

Anyways, I didn't really notice that much Shep/Weir shippage in that episode... I saw McKay/Weir! I mean, did you see him with his arm wrapped around her? lol

Loved the 'Really Really Dangerous Don't Touch' sign for the generator hehehehe.

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
                Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

My sister was looking through the episode, and it turns out I may have imagined the arm thing...

I swear I saw it!

Comment

Spoiler tags are, in fact, not necessary in the actual episode threads. The reasoning being that the episodes threads are here for the purpose of discussing said episode so anyone who ventures in here should expect exactly that.

Spoiler tags are still needed for spoilers for upcoming episodes though.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                      Spoiler tags aren't really needed.
                      Loved the 'Really Really Dangerous Don't Touch' sign for the generator hehehehe.
                      That was so great! I loved how Sheppard was trying to figure out what McKay would do.

Yeah, I remember the part where he had his arm around her while they were sitting in the rain. It was really short though, blink and you would've missed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Chlex
                        That was so great! I loved how Sheppard was trying to figure out what McKay would do.

Yeah, I remember the part where he had his arm around her while they were sitting in the rain. It was really short though, blink and you would've missed it.
                        I'm watching part of it again. Teyla's kicking ass!

I forget that persons name! She's so cool and vengeful!

Is she going to appear in anymore episodes? Love to see her after this episode

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                          I'm watching part of it again. Teyla's kicking ass!

I forget that persons name! She's so cool and vengeful!

Is she going to appear in anymore episodes? Love to see her after this episode
                          I'm not completely sure if I liked Sora. I mean the idea of her character was great, but her voice is so... annoying. I'm not sure why, but it was really distracting. The whole revenge thing was cool, but there's no way she could have taken Teyla.

Comment

Heh, don't spoil any of it without the proper tag. Americans should WATCH the show to see it's greatness, not just read about it.

There is no way to explain how any spoilers DID NOT affect the shere gittyness I had when the show ended. The acting itself was up a few notches from what has ever been seen before in SGA.
                            If Americans are on this thread, they should know what they're getting into... Like me.

Comment

Well um *cough* is available to download now.

Comment

Originally posted by the dancer of spaz
                                If Americans are on this thread, they should know what they're getting into... Like me.
                                Sometimes I wish I was a Canadian...

Comment

Working...
                                X