No announcement yet.

Home (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i LOVE this episode... i love the part when we see Sedge...that is so Torri and not Liz.... i love the emotion Torri gets to play with....
    ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

I liked it. My only question is, was Hammond in charge of SGC in the "mind reality"?

Comment

Originally posted by SilverRider
        I liked it. My only question is, was Hammond in charge of SGC in the "mind reality"?
        *cough* we werent supposed to notice that *cough*.... i actually have no idea, RDA was too expensive maybe..... i dunno
        ..::!SAVE DR. ELIZABETH WEIR!::..

Comment

Originally posted by Lexa Jayde
          *cough* we werent supposed to notice that *cough*.... i actually have no idea, RDA was too expensive maybe..... i dunno
          We were suppose to notice it All I can say is...er....um.....woops.

Comment

this was an average episode mainly because i just didnt find it possible for the atlantis team to find a way home. it was just to easy. i did like seeing hammond though.

Comment

I just saw "Home" again yesterday, and I was just cracking up during the scene between Weir and McKay. I just burst out laughing when McKay knocked the ZPM off of the table and it broke like a glass bottle. To me, that was just kind of funny.

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                I just saw "Home" again yesterday, and I was just cracking up during the scene between Weir and McKay. I just burst out laughing when McKay knocked the ZPM off of the table and it broke like a glass bottle. To me, that was just kind of funny.

Yeah i also saw that last night and i love that scene. The whole epiosde was pretty good too.
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

"It's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters, it's impossible!"

I love that line! It's so...random.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15
                    "It's like looking through a microscope at a cell culture and seeing a thousand dancing hamsters, it's impossible!"

I love that line! It's so...random.

Agreed... Could they be doing the Hamster Dance?

Mattathias

Comment

This was a good episode. I particularly love the editing--especially at the climax when they're all realizing it's all a trick. The rapid shots between the characters and the different dress Weir and McKay as they face the others' counterparts...

Story-wise...

When I first saw this, I was hoping a view appearences by SG-1, if brief.

I also found it interesting that "SGC" tells Weir about the deal with the Asgard hyperdrive on the Prometheus when, during this point in time, the Prometheus WAS in the process of being out-fitted with such a hyperdrive.
                      sigpic
                      "Dragons can't change who they are, but who would want them to? Dragons are powerful, amazing creatures."--Hiccup; Dragons: Riders of Berk

My Books:
                      Draconia: Forging Trust, Draconia: Fractured Dream, Draconia: Rehatching

Comment

Ya this was a cool episode realy a great twist!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mattathias2.0
                          Agreed... Could they be doing the Hamster Dance?

Mattathias

McKay puts on headphones and looks into microscope:

"Dee-Dee Dee da dee dee dee, do do da deh de do, dee dee da...." You get the idea.

Comment

Im lost??
                            sigpic

Comment

Great episode, good twist at the end. The bit were they all relised was great esp the scene were McKay and Weir are talking and there expierancing different versions of the other person

Comment

Originally posted by ussrelativity
                                McKay puts on headphones and looks into microscope:

"Dee-Dee Dee da dee dee dee, do do da deh de do, dee dee da...." You get the idea.
                                The little jingle-tune that I wrote out was from the Hamster Dance.

Comment

Working...
                                X