No announcement yet.

Home (109)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with everything Crazed. The answer machine scene was great. Couldn't help but laugh.

It was good to see how they all figured out that it was just an illusion, if I hadn't read episode info, then I would have been fooled. Silly me! Generally, a good show. I can't wait 'till next weeks episode though. It sounds really, really cool.
    __

__

Comment

Originally posted by Crazedwraith
      Very good episode. Liked McKay's "how do you go from.." bits and his reactio getting to his appartment, find some food put the telly on. And the no messages bit.

Shep was good to. And I wished we'd seen more of Fords other than I'm being re-assigned.
      I loved Rodney in this episode! I loved that scene of him in his apartment when he sat on his sofa and discovered the chips underneath them and ate them... .eeeuuuuwww!!! but great moment.

And it was lovely to see Hammond again...

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer

--

Best line of the epsiode. Most definately the bit about looking through a microscope and seeing dancing hampsters.
        Yes, it was my favourite too!

Comment

I took much pleasure from this episode

That is all.

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
          One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
          One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
          Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
          Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
          Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

I liked Shepherd's comment that he could have done a lot more with his simulation

Madeleine

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
              I liked Shepherd's comment that he could have done a lot more with his simulation
              Yeah

He also seemed like a top class schizophrenic when he told his friends that they are dead and started waving his gun around

ANCiENTS & TOLKiEN
              One race to found them all, one race to zap them,
              One race to guide them all, and in the universe transcend them

ODE TO JOY
              Freude, schöner Götterfunken, Tochter aus Elysium,
              Wir betreten Feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum.

Deine Zauber binden wieder, Was die Mode streng geteilt;
              Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

Comment

1. Wierd ep with a lot of intangiable off notes as soon as they returned to Earth(might be the effects of spoilers but...) didn't expect the aliens to put them in alternate realities though.

2. OK...Sheppard's stuff is pretty easy to work out. He'd worked out the show was a fake early doors, did some testing...then decided to have some fun. Hang out with dead mates in a classy pad(and got freaked out by their appearance more than expected) had various females that messed up with turn up, order up pizza, then say 'sod this, I'm gonna blow the whole show'(why he blew the whistle before shagging any of the babes is anyone's guess).

3. Even I noticed the lack of Ford in this ep!
                Last edited by Matt G; 07 December 2004, 03:37 PM.
                I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

I really liked this episode, and it was nice to see Hammond again. I thought Mckay was very funny in this ep I'm actually starting to warm up to Teyla. I used to dislike her but I'm okay with her now. I'm starting to like Sheppard better aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Matt G
                    1. Wierd ep with a lot of intangiable off notes as soon as they returned to Earth(might be the effects of spoilers but...) didn't expect the aliens to put them in alternate realities though.

2. OK...Sheppard's stuff is pretty easy to work out. He'd worked out the show was a fake early doors, did some testing...then decided to have some fun. Hang out with dead mates in a classy pad(and got freaked out by their appearance more than expected) had various females that messed up with turn up, order up pizza, then say 'sod this, I'm gonna blow the whole show'(why he blew the whistle before shagging any of the babes is anyone's guess).

3. Even I noticed the lack of Ford in this ep!
                    Wow, that the most English slang I've seen in one post. I understood about half of it.
                    Liaison of F.O.R.D.
                    Click here to help Save Ford!

Comment

Originally posted by Lt. Aiden Ford
                      Wow, that the most English slang I've seen in one post. I understood about half of it.
                      You understood that much?? More than I ever will, that's for sure.
                      Rocky

Comment

What Matt's saying (and it's dead obvious! don't you people speak the Queen's English?) is

Shep got cracking pretty sharpish with sussing that something well dodgy was afoot, and decided to lark about for a spell. He spent a while in his swanky new place with his dead friends and with some ex-girlfriends with whom things had gone pear-shaped. Then he said 'bugger this for a game of soldiers, I'm off' (though Matt's stumped as to why Shep didn't have a bit of nookie before he blew the gaff.)

What's not to understand?

Madeleine

Comment

The sad thing is, I actually understood that better than what Matt said.

Comment

Oh

Still, as long as it confuses Feli I'll be satisfied

Madeleine

Comment

Loved this episode, though I did find it confusing in places. And I couldn't quite believe nobody was wondering where Jack and SG-1 were when they got back to "Earth" - did Weir forget that Jack had been left in charge of the SGC?

I think maybe they could've made a two-parter out of the idea, brought in some of the other SG-1 actors, and made it a more developed and mysterious story. Also, they could've shown some of Ford's homecoming. It would've been nice to see Ford reunited with his grandma!

And I'm very disappointed that they didn't take Dr Beckett "home" with them to see his mum!

Still, it was a very enjoyable episode. I especially loved Teyla's reaction to shopping on Earth - and poor Rodney not finding any messages on his answerphone! Bless!

But Weir's boyfriend is completely dull! No wonder she wanted to get back to Atlantis so badly!
                              "Never give up! Never surrender!" - Galaxy Quest

Comment

Originally posted by Madeleine_W
                                What Matt's saying (and it's dead obvious! don't you people speak the Queen's English?) is

Shep got cracking pretty sharpish with sussing that something well dodgy was afoot, and decided to lark about for a spell. He spent a while in his swanky new place with his dead friends and with some ex-girlfriends with whom things had gone pear-shaped. Then he said 'bugger this for a game of soldiers, I'm off' (though Matt's stumped as to why Shep didn't have a bit of nookie before he blew the gaff.)

What's not to understand?
                                Haha! That's a great translation

Comment

Working...
                                X