• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just for you to study, Raven!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

I figure everyone has an accent (at least to someone out there). And no, it doesn't matter if it's his voice in Canadian English, Czech, French, or anything else. I love hearing it.
      sigpic

Comment

What better teacher to teach a coarse on Radek then the master himself!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Here is one of the links. The Seamstress. I haven't watched it yet because I don't want to give my kids nightmares, so I'll have to wait until they're asleep. This page has more links just in case the first one doesn't work.

P.S. I will tell you this, the first link is a Megavideo link. They have a reputation of pausing a video after so many minutes (I think it's 90) and making you wait for 72 minutes to finish watching your show unless you get a membership. The movie is only 1 hour and 12 minutes long, so I don't know if it will stop or not. Just a word of warning.
          sigpic

Comment

Aw crap, those lovely pics just blew up my poor innocent brain. *gets struck by lightning for writing 'innocent' on this thread* hehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I watched it on filmikz.net. Most of the other sites said free but expected you to give out too much personal information for a free site and one site said free and then expected you to pay 99 cents just to log on onto it.

Basically it took forever to play, I got tired of waiting, shut the computer off and went to bed, tried it again in the morning and it worked fine no delays.

I didn't think the movie was that scary. I think the movie had alot more potiental had the storyline been pieced together better. The actors were great, the locations were great, the story idea was a good one, it just wasn't put together too well.

David is in the first few minutes and then not too much after that.
              sigpic

Comment

I must be a wimp because I only saw the first few minutes and am pretty sure I'm going to have nightmares about it. So, I doubt I will watch the rest of it. I'm just not into horror flicks. Even if they don't scare me while I'm awake, there's the piper to pay once I hit the sheets. Sorry David.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hiccups View Post
                  I must be a wimp because I only saw the first few minutes and am pretty sure I'm going to have nightmares about it. So, I doubt I will watch the rest of it. I'm just not into horror flicks. Even if they don't scare me while I'm awake, there's the piper to pay once I hit the sheets. Sorry David.
                  LOL. You're not a wimp! I do not like horror/slasher flicks, had my fill of them when I was younger but I had to watch because David was in it!
                  Though I have to admit it was probably better on the psyche to watch in the morning then just before bedtime!
                  I watched the whole thing, hoping there would have been a few more flashbacks with David's character. *sigh* There was a few but not much.

I think too, if I had watched it on a bigger screen instead of the tiny window on my computer, it would have had a bigger scare impact on me. I did order the DVD which comes next week.

It started out great with the connection, Her dad leaving the phone message; don't you think David's voice was just perfect for setting the tone, the story and the emotions?!!!
                  Last edited by Rosehawk; 27 September 2009, 09:28 PM.
                  sigpic

Comment

*snickers* innocent, that's a good one Crimsonravenwolf. You deserve every bolt of lightning that you get.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

*nods sagely* Yes,yes I do. *cheeky grin* And that's a hell of a hickey on Radek's chest. *blinks innocently and dodges lightning bolt* hehe Lovely pics Rosehawk!! More please!! Woooohooooo!!! hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        *nods sagely* Yes,yes I do. *cheeky grin* And that's a hell of a hickey on Radek's chest. *blinks innocently and dodges lightning bolt* hehe Lovely pics Rosehawk!! More please!! Woooohooooo!!! hehe }:O
                        LOL. Hickey....good one Crimsonravenwolf.... Guess all of Radek's fangirls just ganged up on him!

sigpic

Comment

Yes we did but I don't think Radek has a problem with it. *cheeky grin* More cheeky Czech shots please!! Wooohooo!! hehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I watched Enemy At The Gate yesterday and now I am a bit sad that SGA has ended But Zelenka saved the day, yay!
                              This heart was like a tardis
                              I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

And here's our favorite guy saving the day!

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 30 September 2009, 05:20 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X