Czech the *scruff*

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*snickers loudly* Wicked scruff pics Rosehawk. More please!! hehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

I really miss this guy and his lovely expressions!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Obviously Zelenka and Sheppard are concerned about something here!

Any good screencaps out there somewhere in the internet land.......

Notice where Radek's finger is pointing!

sigpic

Comment

Heehee! Obviously, Shep's the one really in trouble.
              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

"Wasn't me"
                The cake is a lie!

Comment

Rosehawk, you are a cheeky monkey making Raven's brain go boom on a Monday. Yay!! More hawt Czech facial expressions please!! hehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

No, you must have done it!

My work has classes on different languages and this year they are teaching Czech this year on top of the standard Spanish, French, German, Russian and Chinese. It's free so I may take the class this year! I do work with people from the Czech Republic.
                    sigpic

Comment

Oh, Rose! I am so jealous! I want to take Czech classes!!

sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                        Oh, Rose! I am so jealous! I want to take Czech classes!!

http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/g...ossing0026.jpg
                        LOL. I am actually surprised they are. I think it will be fun. I have also wanted to brush up on my Spanish so I may take a class in that as well. Classes are during our lunch breaks.

Though if they want me to try to get the accent down, that will never work!

sigpic

Comment

I have to wait until the middle of September when the new "foreign language course" schedule gets published. I hope I can take the Czech course *crosses fingers*

This heart was like a tardis
                          I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                            I have to wait until the middle of September when the new "foreign language course" schedule gets published. I hope I can take the Czech course *crosses fingers*

http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s.../Zelenka94.jpg

Hey maybe then we can practice our reading and writing skills on each other.

Radek is so happy his fangirls are learning Czech!
                            sigpic

Comment

I bet if David posed as a hawt Czech for free Czech classes, they'd sell out. *blinks innocently* Well we know David's a hawt Czech...duh!!...now to spread the Czech love to the rest of the world...or maybe at a few select universities. hehe Oh bugger, David on a poster with the words 'Czech Love'...aw crap,I just blew up my brain. Yay!! More inspirational pics please!! hehe Wooohooo!! }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                                I bet if David posed as a hawt Czech for free Czech classes, they'd sell out. *blinks innocently* Well we know David's a hawt Czech...duh!!...now to spread the Czech love to the rest of the world...or maybe at a few select universities. hehe Oh bugger, David on a poster with the words 'Czech Love'...aw crap,I just blew up my brain. Yay!! More inspirational pics please!! hehe Wooohooo!! }:O
                                LOL. I would rather see Zelenka pose as a model in an art or photograhy class!

Hey Crimsonravenwolf, just how many brains do you actually have, seems you've been going through a few lately!

I think here Radek just heard your brain blow up!

And here he is trying to fix the machine to put it back together again!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X