No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must say that that moustache isn't half bad! And I'd love to experience the banter between those two
    The cake is a lie!

Comment

*does happy dance* Good on ya Rosehawk!! Nice to read about some of the Davids' shenanigans. Well done sweetie!! Woohoo!!! hehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Those expressions are priceless Rosehawk!! More please!! }:O
        sigpic

Comment

*saves all the lovely pics*
          Oh, ehm, hello, I am new here at the forums, and I really love Zelenka, so I am saying HI to everyone!
          This heart was like a tardis
          I went and lost the key in a fight

Facebook | Twitter | Livejournal | Last.fm

Comment

Hi Mealla! Have lots of fun thunking! We do!
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Welcome Mealla McAllister to the lovely world of Radek *THUNKIN*!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Some more convention updates from Sunday!

Spoiler:
                It was originally suppose to be David Hewlett for an hour and followed by David Nykl for an hour. On Saturday David Nykl found out that Hewlett was going to be on stage and told us he was going to crash Hewlett's Q&A. He did go back and work it out with Hewlett and the organizers and they changed the time so we got 30 minutes of Hewlett, then Nykl joined - the two were suppose to be together for an hour and then Hewlett would leave and Nykl would take the last 30 minutes. The change shorten the talks by 30 minutes or so we thought!

You get Hewlett on stage and it is hard to get him off - and I mean that in a nice way. The guy likes to talk and knows he has the fans base that will let him talk! Some of Hewlett fans were slightly disappointed only in the fact that they wanted a whole hour with Hewlett. David Nykl had two Q&A's, one on Saturday and one on Sunday. Hewlett only had one on Sunday.

However the two of them on stage together was priceless. These guys were so relaxed and at ease with each other and just throwing the bantering back and forth like it was natural - and to be honest I think it is for these two when they get together.

Someone got up to the mic and asked David Nykl what it was like to be the more talented of the two David's on the show. Nykl got a funny surprised look on his face, then he got really excited and ran off the stage to the person at the mic and helped her up to the stage. It was Kate Hewlett. The fans just loved see her and then her with both Davids. I think Kate was alittle intimated at first and a bit nervous being up there but she was great! They were suppose to stop at 3:30 but kept going until 4:00 when they had to stop so David Hewlett could get to his photo ops.

I wish I could remember everything said. I think a friend wrote everything down and if I can get the link I will post it!

This was one of the highlites of the convention for me, next to getting to spend time talking with David Nykl and Claudia Black. Didn't really get to talk much with David Hewlett.

Here's some piccie's of the Sunday talk.
                Spoiler:

Last edited by Rosehawk; 16 July 2009, 07:20 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

They are all just too adorable for words. Thanks for sharing all these pics; I get a good smile looking at them.

Comment

Hee; that second one:
                    : Rodney, you left the popcorn in the microwave too long! Again!

Welcome Mealla- enjoy; this is a really fun thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Mealla McAllister View Post
                      *saves all the lovely pics*
                      Oh, ehm, hello, I am new here at the forums, and I really love Zelenka, so I am saying HI to everyone!
                      Hi there fellow German

Herzlich Willkommen
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

*stares appreciatively at the purty* Nice. Very nice. Welcome Mealla!! More purty please!! Wooohoooo!! hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Hey, I found a video interview that David did at the Polaris convention. He must have had alot of coffee cause he is constantly moving around, but no complaints from this fan!

http://www.blogtv.com/shows/19471/Ze...wbuTG&pos=ancr

It's a bit over 9 minutes!
                          sigpic

Comment

I say goodbye for a week. Visit a friend and my ability to visit the internet is *cough* depending on the the missing security on her neighbours WiFi.
                            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Ughhhh, trying to post some *thunk* pics and my photobucket is down.

Oh well, there's always tomorrow.

*edit* Have fun iolanda!
                              sigpic

Comment

Let me help...
                                Spoiler:

Have fun, iolanda... see you when you get back

Comment

Working...
                                X