Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    *runs off to look* I can't find it! Was it a recent interview?
    Yeah, it's the one here on Gateworld. David's done a few interviews in the past for Gateworld. I liked this one alot, he's got alot more to talk about!

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=66794
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Wow, I totally missed that when it was posted. Thanks so much for the link! I'm glad to hear his other projects are moving forward, and I hope I get to see them.

I really liked too how much he talked about Zelenka and the character's growth over the five years, and his approach to playing the character. That was great.

Comment

Wow, I totally missed that when it was posted. Thanks so much for the link! I'm glad to hear his other projects are moving forward, and I hope I get to see them.

I really liked too how much he talked about Zelenka and the character's growth over the five years, and his approach to playing the character. That was great.
        I really liked that part too!

It was fun reading how he was amazed at the popularity of the character! His approach to Zelenka is exactly what has endeared the fans to him!
        sigpic

Comment

It's raining. Where is everyone!
          sigpic

Comment

It's sunny here. But I'm camped out on the couch being lazy!

Comment

LOL. You have to have days like that sometimes!

sigpic

Comment

Awwww...the two Davids looking cheeky. hehehe More cheeky David please!! Woooohoooo!!! hehehe }:O
                sigpic

Comment

I don't know about cheeky.....

Spoiler:

..... but this one looks like he's bored!

Those two make a really good team!

I still would like to see them do an 'Odd Couple' remake.
                  The two David's would be perfect as Oscar and Felix.

Course fans would probably always see Zelenka and McKay which for Sci-fi fans would make it even funnier!
                  sigpic

Comment

Agreed. The two Davids are amazing together...such natural chemistry between them. Yup, a remake of The Odd Couple would be hysterical. hehe
                    }:O
                    sigpic

Comment

Okay, so who would you have as Oscar - the Slob and as Felix - the Obsessive Neat Freak?

I'd like to see David Nykl as Oscar and David Hewlett as Felix.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
                        Agreed. The two Davids are amazing together...such natural chemistry between them. Yup, a remake of The Odd Couple would be hysterical. hehe
                        }:O

alone they are cute, together they are sexy, smart brain, blue eyes, babbling and arguing is a lethal combination.

my delicious http://delicious.com/marlislash

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
                          I don't know about cheeky.....

Those two make a really good team!
                          LOL... in those last 2 pics, it looks like first they're staring down at DN's name as if to say "How did that get here?" then in the next one they're saying "Whoaaaa... it just flew up to the ceiling!"

I still would like to see them do an 'Odd Couple' remake.
                          The two David's would be perfect as Oscar and Felix.

Course fans would probably always see Zelenka and McKay which for Sci-fi fans would make it even funnier!
                          Oh definitely; that would be hilarious.

Comment

LOL... in those last 2 pics, it looks like first they're staring down at DN's name as if to say "How did that get here?" then in the next one they're saying "Whoaaaa... it just flew up to the ceiling!"
                            I don't think David Nykl gets enough credit when he performs with Hewlett. *Sigh* the tough break about being reoccuring instead of regular!

Originally posted by marli
                            alone they are cute, together they are sexy, smart brain, blue eyes, babbling and arguing is a lethal combination.
                            OMG *Geeky sexy scientist overload*
                            sigpic

Comment

I don't think David Nykl gets enough credit when he performs with Hewlett. *Sigh* the tough break about being reoccuring instead of regular!
                              Wouldn't it be great if the opening credits had gone something like:

-cue opening theme music-
                              -fade in closeup of Zelenka-
                              David Nykl in

-music continues; fade in distance shot of the city-
                              Stargate: ATLANTIS

-more music-
                              Also starring

-fade in face shots of the others-
                              Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell,... (more faces and names continue)

(Not that everyone else isn't important too, but wouldn't it be fun to have our favorite get top billing! Even if it's just in our imaginations. Of course, then he would have had to be in every episode. Which I am absolutely OK with, don't you know!)

OMG *Geeky sexy scientist overload*
                              Yes, please! Have some... have lots!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Wouldn't it be great if the opening credits had gone something like:

-cue opening theme music-
                                -fade in closeup of Zelenka-
                                David Nykl in

-music continues; fade in distance shot of the city-
                                Stargate: ATLANTIS

-more music-
                                Also starring

-fade in face shots of the others-
                                Joe Flanigan, Rachel Luttrell,... (more faces and names continue)

(Not that everyone else isn't important too, but wouldn't it be fun to have our favorite get top billing! Even if it's just in our imaginations. Of course, then he would have had to be in every episode. Which I am absolutely OK with, don't you know!)
                                *Claps hands* Love it!

It's all about teamwork!

At least when 'The Beast of Bottemless Lake' finally comes out, David should be in the lead credits as he is the main character of the movie!

Yummy! Such a nice way to brighten up this dreary day! It is cold and raining here. Go figure last weekend it was almost 90-degree weather and this weekend it's 50-degree weather.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X