Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
    Yay!! Radek and Ronon in the same scene!! And Radek's hair is tousled. *floats off to happy place* heheheehee }:O
    Did you say Radek and Ronon??!!

Spoiler:

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

*rubs head where it slammed onto computer desk* Ow..thanks a lot Rosehawk!! A little warning next time...oh bugger it. Those were loverly shots of Radek and Ronon!! *squishy hugs Rosehawk* Got more? It's not nice to tease ya know. hehehehe }:O
      sigpic

Comment

Just putting Radek on page one where he belongs. hehehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

That gets him smiling!
          Spoiler:

Comment

He's got the cutest smile!
            The cake is a lie!

Comment

Yes but WHO is making Radek smile? *cheeky grin* hehehe }:O
              sigpic

Comment

Well, I know who I want it to be!
                sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Ohhh....do tell Everlovin!! Cheeky minds wanna know! hehehe }:O
                  sigpic

Comment

Popping in to say Hi!. Wow, I get a severe case of the Radek withdrawals when I can't get on-line.
                    No computer for a few days It crashed just after I finished my 10-year anniversay video for my youth group.

Love the smilie pics - makes the day go soooooo much better!

See you all soon!

sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Smilie pics are good. Pics of Radek are much better. *squishy hugs Rosehawk* Hope your computer problems are better. *kicks Rosehawk's computer* Did that help? hehe Radek could make it better...somehow I think he frowns on kicking computers. *snickers innocently* hehe }:O
                      sigpic

Comment

OMG Rosehawk, I hope you didn't lose any of the hard work you did! Radek would be able to fix it in a jiffy!

Spoiler:

Comment

Thank you belevision for the lovely Radek shots since I'm daft when it comes to posting pics and things. Very nice. And stimulating. I'm a mite warm and fuzzy now. Yay!! hehehehe }:O
                          sigpic

Comment

Thank you belevision for the lovely Radek shots since I'm daft when it comes to posting pics and things. Very nice. And stimulating. I'm a mite warm and fuzzy now. Yay!! hehehehe }:O
                            I've got lots of pics and enjoy posting them so I'm glad you're enjoying them too.

Yup, nice and warm and fuzzy and stimulating, that's our boy!

Comment

Personally,I think ya should post ALL of them so we can enjoy the Czech Experience. Wooohoooo!!! hehehe }:O
                              sigpic

Comment

Personally,I think ya should post ALL of them so we can enjoy the Czech Experience. Wooohoooo!!! hehehe }:O
                                Gosh, I don't know, that might be stimulation of lethal proportions. LOL. But here are a few more... these capture him when he's in various moods

Spoiler:

David is so expressive and I love how he brings that to the character!

Comment

Working...
                                X