X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by elephantgirl View Post
    I managed to edit all of my pics from David's Q&A, you can find them at:

David Nykl pics

I have been having issues embedding the images but I guess the link will do.

Will get to the cabaret pics eventually...
    Thanks EG! Nice pics - David's eyes look a tad bit bloodshot!

Look forward to hearing some of the stories David told too!

I heard the cabaret was a riot!

Originally posted by belevision
    For some reason, whenever I see that one I always imagine he's saying something like "Rodney, you burned the cake again!"
    LOL. I thought maybe Rodney just lost his temper and walked out steaming or smokin' mad.

60 more posts and this thread will finally reach 10,000 posts! Get ready to party!
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      LOL. I thought maybe Rodney just lost his temper and walked out steaming or smokin' mad.
      That is always a possibility!

60 more posts and this thread will finally reach 10,000 posts! Get ready to party!
      Now that will be a cause for celebration!

Spoiler:

: What are you looking at?
      : I'm watching my thunk thread's post count go up, on the big screen over there. Almost to 10000!

: You have it on a screen?
      : What about your special wristwatch display, where you monitor the numbers for your threads? It even plays a little victory song when someone posts!
      : *hides wrist quickly* Those are meeting reminders!

Comment

OMG! That's funny as hell belevision!! Got any more Radek and Rodney moments? *snickers uncontrollably* hehhehe }:O
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
          That is always a possibility!

Now that will be a cause for celebration!

Spoiler:

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...GA404-0088.jpg
          : What are you looking at?
          : I'm watching my thunk thread's post count go up, on the big screen over there. Almost to 10000!

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...GA404-0089.jpg
          : You have it on a screen?
          : What about your special wristwatch display, where you monitor the numbers for your threads? It even plays a little victory song when someone posts!
          : *hides wrist quickly* Those are meeting reminders!
          ROTFLOL. I love it belevision!

We could almost write our own sitcom with these two!
          sigpic

Comment

Now that's a wicked idea Rosehawk!! The Adventures of Radek and Rodney
            sounds like a slam dunk (maybe not the title mind but those two in a sitcom).
            hehehehe }:O
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf View Post
              OMG! That's funny as hell belevision!! Got any more Radek and Rodney moments? *snickers uncontrollably* hehhehe }:O
              ROTFLOL. I love it belevision!

We could almost write our own sitcom with these two!
              The comedy almost writes itself, because the two of them are so entertaining merely by being in a room together.

Comment

The comedy almost writes itself, because the two of them are so entertaining merely by being in a room together.
                So true! I would still love to see a non sci-fi sticom with these two. They just have the energy, the timing and the look that works!

We can have some fun coming up with sitcom titles.

-Two single guys, both divorced, forced to room together, one a clean freak, the other sloppy as heck - they would call it the Odd Couple - oh wait, that's been done. Oh god, wouldn't these two be great in an updated version of the Odd Couple - Nykl would be Oscar and Hewlett would be Felix!

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

They would be such an awesome Odd Couple! Awesome!

Comment

They would be such an awesome Odd Couple! Awesome!
                    Maybe we should go to their respective websites/blogs and suggest it. We could start our own little campaign. (Unfortunately, this is where my shy side would kick in!)
                    Or at the very least a little bit of a YouTube with these guys would be fun!

Ohhh man, I am soooooo gonna be hurting without watching one of my favorite duos on Friday nights!
                    sigpic

Comment

Just to cheer you up. Weird person with David Nykl. And a coke :

Spoiler:

I also have one with him in the gateroom, but it's a little bit blurry and I don't know if I am allowed to post this, because it was taken at the set tour.
                      The cake is a lie!

Comment

Okay Iolanda, can ya explain the Coke thing for me please? I'm a bit daft at the moment and don't know the story behind the soda. And wicked cool pic with David N.-the two of ya look cute together. Cheers!!! Oh Rosehawk,we've gotta get this Odd Couple idea to the Davids...they'd be smashing!! Fans can do great things for our fave actors
                        and characters (wicked awesome thanks to the Save Carson Beckett fans!!) so who knows what could happen. Wooohooo!!! hehehe }:O
                        sigpic

Comment

Iolanda- that is a great picture! You both look so cute! You have a lovely smile, too.

Interesting T-shirt he's wearing. I can't quite figure out what it depicts.

We should definitely drop a word in their blogs about the Odd Couple. It would be cool to see that. Too bad I don't know any producers.

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                            Just to cheer you up. Weird person with David Nykl. And a coke :

Hey iolanda, that's really a cute picture! It's fun to see what who it is we are talking to on GW!
                            You and David look really cute together!

I also have one with him in the gateroom, but it's a little bit blurry and I don't know if I am allowed to post this, because it was taken at the set tour.
                            Even though the pic isn't showing much - someone did post a David in the Gateroom on another thread - if it's part of the set tour I am pretty sure you can't post it on the internet as you had to sign something didn't you where you agreed not to post set tour pics!
                            That still would be a great pic to have the opportunity to have taken! Lucky, lucky you!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                            Okay Iolanda, can ya explain the Coke thing for me please? I'm a bit daft at the moment and don't know the story behind the soda. And wicked cool pic with David N.-the two of ya look cute together.
                            iolanda, I think I am the only one left on the thread that was around two years ago when you told us the story behind the coke bottle, so if you get a chance I would love to hear it again!

Originally posted by Crimsonravenwolf
                            Cheers!!! Oh Rosehawk,we've gotta get this Odd Couple idea to the Davids...they'd be smashing!! Fans can do great things for our fave actors
                            and characters (wicked awesome thanks to the Save Carson Beckett fans!!) so who knows what could happen. Wooohooo!!! hehehe }:O
                            We should definitely drop a word in their blogs about the Odd Couple. It would be cool to see that. Too bad I don't know any producers.
                            I would love to see David and David in a sitcom and the Odd Couple would be the perfect one for these two! It doesn't even have to be the original Felix and Oscar as those two actors were just classics and perfect for the original and I hate to see a remake try to redo what they did.
                            David and David just have a fun chemistry that they could be their own unique Odd Couple and it would be so much fun to watch!
                            LOL, if we start putting stuff in their blogs, their're gonna go - Huh????
                            So how do we get this fan rally going??

Interesting T-shirt he's wearing. I can't quite figure out what it depicts.
                            From the pic it looks like a deer in downtown. iolanda is David wearing a T-shirt about the Winter Olympics in Vancouver next year? Just guessing but now quite courious!
                            sigpic

Comment

Hey iolanda, that's really a cute picture! It's fun to see what who it is we are talking to on GW!
                              You and David look really cute together!

[...]

iolanda, I think I am the only one left on the thread that was around two years ago when you told us the story behind the coke bottle, so if you get a chance I would love to hear it again!

[...]

From the pic it looks like a deer in downtown. iolanda is David wearing a T-shirt about the Winter Olympics in Vancouver next year? Just guessing but now quite courious!
                              Thank you *blush*. I was really nervous because I originally wanted to give him the coke during the autograph sessions, but the people there told me, that it would be better to do it during the photoop, and that it wouldn't be a problem as long as it wouldn't take more than a few minutes. So it was a little bit sudden.

So, the coke story. David attended a con back in October or November 2007 here in Germany. I was quite a fresh Atlantis fan and really, really wanted to go to that small con. I originally planned to go there by car and buy a ticket there, so I had no preparations made. During my autumn holidays I was visiting a friend who lives in Bavaria, between Nuremberg and the Czech border, and we went for a half day trip over the border. They had those nice coke cans there, with a writing in Czech and Slovakian on it and I thought that this would be a nice little gift for David. As the con came close it was in the end clear for me that I wouldn't ab able to drive to that con, too much work had to be done and I am not able to drive for 4-5 hours straight after school ('cause I am able to sleep 4-5 hours after school on Fridays). So I wasn't at that con, but a friend of mine was there and told David the whole story and she got me an autograph with his words "To Christina - where is my coke?"

Well, it took me 1,5 years to give it to him *g*

Sadly enough I don't think that this thing had an too deep impact on him since he couldn't remember me at the autograph session, but he was very kind nevertheless and asked me where I am from and if he had asked that before. But I think that there are too many impacts and too many people on an event like this. It just would have been cool to be remembered, as he was just a very, very nice guy.

Towards his shirt: I have no idea - I browsed through the pictures I made at his panel, but I can't see more than that deer there.
                              Last edited by iolanda; 16 April 2009, 01:04 AM.
                              The cake is a lie!

Comment

Originally posted by iolanda View Post
                                Thank you *blush*. I was really nervous because I originally wanted to give him the coke during the autograph sessions, but the people there told me, that it would be better to do it during the photoshop, and that it wouldn't be a problem as long as it wouldn't take more than a few minutes. So it was a little bit sudden.
                                Well, it added some character to your photo op!

Originally posted by iolanda
                                Well, it took me 1,5 years to give it to him *g*
                                And at least you now have a fun memory of giving it to him that you can show people, so maybe the photo op was a better choice then the autograph session!

Sadly enough I don't think that this thing had an too deep impact on him since he couldn't remember me at the autograph session, but he was very kind nevertheless and asked me where I am from and if he had asked that before. But I think that there are too many impacts and too many people on an event like this. It just would have been cool to be remembered, as he was just a very, very nice guy.
                                As this event was pretty big with alot of fans, even the actors can get overwhelmed with trying to keep track and remember everything. At a smaller con with less people, it probably would have gone differently for you!

Towards his shirt: I have no idea - I browsed through the pictures I made at his panel, but I can't see more than that deer there.
                                Well, at least it's fun to guess!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X