Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    Spoiler:

well, i was applying colonel sheppards hair gel like this.....

and this is what happened.

Last edited by Rosehawk; 28 December 2008, 03:02 PM.
    sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      I don't know why those pics aren't showing up? I haven't moved or deleted them.

Edit: Ah- you need to replace "hdtv" with "HDTV" in the links.

Comment

I don't know why those pics aren't showing up? I haven't moved or deleted them.
        Yeah, I tried a couple of times. My guess, the system is just being a brat.

I'm trying something else, cause the images are just way cool!
        sigpic

Comment

Yeah, I tried a couple of times. My guess, the system is just being a brat.

I'm trying something else, cause the images are just way cool!
          LOL! I see them now! Cute captions.

Comment

I think Radek is worried that his fangirls have gone away. He needs some consoling.

awww

*blinks*

Thats a REALY good picture of chuck. what episode is that from?

Comment

Ooooh, what a rare and lovely sight!
              Spoiler:

And even Radek looks surprised at seeing Radek in a suit, in that last one!

*THUNK*!
              Spoiler:

Thus why its called thunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth View Post
                awww

*blinks*

It's from 4x13, Quarantine. Here are some more from that ep:
                Spoiler:

Thus why its called thunk.
                Indeed so!

Comment

Here's a few more. Beware the *thunkiness*

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

awww

*blinks*

Here's another one!

sigpic

Comment

Extra kudos to the wardrobe dept. for that second one.

Comment

Extra kudos to the wardrobe dept. for that second one.
                        They did do a great job of ........ well, you know! Just gotta love the wardrob dept.
                        sigpic

Comment

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-4x13-0150.jpg
                          Oooh! I don't have that one! *snags* Thank you! Mind if I ask who capped it? I have Sam/Radek for "We'll Always Have Pegasus."

Here's a few more. Beware the *thunkiness*
                          Mmm. Indeed, powerful is the thunkiness and once you turn down the thunky path, forever will it dominate-- whoops. *cough* Wrong dark force.

Spoiler:

And who is a Carter fanboy?

"Disdain for Zelenka." *snort* It's a good thing I didn't like Sam already, Amanda, Carl.

Though that ep still begs the same question as "Trio": in what bizzarro universe has Sam ever bought McKay's crap?

DragonLady
                          "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

^_^ I like Sam but I think that was insensitive when she said hes a bit weird.

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                              Mmm. Indeed, powerful is the thunkiness and once you turn down the thunky path, forever will it dominate-- whoops. *cough* Wrong dark force.
                              LOL.

Are you sure you got the wrong force?
                              Spoiler:

Originally posted by DragonLadyK
                              Though that ep still begs the same question as "Trio": in what bizzarro universe has Sam ever bought McKay's crap?
                              Aint' that the truth. Guess tptb felt it was important for the Sam and Rodney relationship to take centerstage at Radek's expense.

Originally posted by Replicator Fifth
                              ^_^ I like Sam but I think that was insensitive when she said hes a bit weird.
                              Actually Kelly was the one who said that Radek's hair smelling coment was a bit weird. Sam just said that she was stuck with Zelenka for three hours. Was very uncharacteristic for Sam to make that comment in front of McKay and in the tone that she did.
                              sigpic

Comment

Aint' that the truth. Guess tptb felt it was important for the Sam and Rodney relationship to take centerstage at Radek's expense.
                                And at Sam's. Not bashing subordinates to other subordinates is Management 101.

Even having listened to the commentary, I still have no idea where Sam's disdain is coming from. Jack (though very, very cool) was dumber on his best day than Radek on his worst and she never treated Jack like that -- she never even treated Rodney like that and Rodney in SG-1? Grade A *******.

The only theory I can possibly come up with to make her completely dismissive behavior in "Quarantine" even remotely Sam-like is that Rodney had spent the intervening months telling Sam that Radek was an administrator worth keeping but a crap scientist, and that therefore Radek's sudden disappearance from briefings was McKay making sure Sam didn't figure out Rodney was lying like a dog.

Leading my back to my original premise: since when has Sam not been able to tell what McKay's all about?

Actually Kelly was the one who said that Radek's hair smelling coment was a bit weird. Sam just said that she was stuck with Zelenka for three hours. Was very uncharacteristic for Sam to make that comment in front of McKay and in the tone that she did.
                                Yep, yep. Carter telling Ellis to go whip it out somewhere else was pure Carter gold (I acutally liked her for a moment!) but the rest of the time? Not consistent with SG-1 Sam at all. Sam Carter is the original American Girl, apple pie and honesty. She doesn't do The Mean Cheerleader. For her to target the admittedly a little odd Zelenka for that kind of contempt out of the blue? Just not consistent.

Besides. Radek is an absolute sweetie.

DragonLady
                                "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Working...
                                X