No announcement yet.

Radek Zelenka/David Nykl Appreciation, Thunk, Translation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry it's late, but I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, or whatever else you may or may not have celebrated! We had a warm day here, but the house was filled with food, family, and presents. Wonderful time, though I'm so full I can't even think about all the junk food left to take home. And tomorrow, off to my mom's house for Christmas part 2! I got season 3 of Atlantis on DVD, so that'll probably take up the days after Christmas.

Great story, belevision! Very fun!

Awesome Christmas Zelenkas, Rosehawk! Cute!

Hope you all are well and enjoy the remainder of '08!

Seti

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
      Hope everyone is having a very Merry Christmas!

And here's to lots of Zelenka *thunkin*

Though I would give you a few more of the Christmas Zelenka smilies that zuz's made last year. Can't remember what I have posted and what I haven't!

Where do you get those cute little Zelenka's?

Comment

Originally posted by belevision View Post
        Spoiler:

: Rodney! You got me a gift!
        : Yeah, yeah. Just open it.

: Ooooooh! A power tool! Oh, Rodney. You shouldn't have!
        : I shouldn't? Okay, I'll take it back then.

: Nononono! It's just a figure of speech. I love it!
        : Oh. You do? Okay. Good.

Later, Radek uses his brand new power tool to create a gift for Rodney.

: What is it?
        : An environment suit. It will protect him from every known allergen when he's on offworld missions.
        : Hopefully he'll be able to run in it. Sometimes we have to move fast.
        : It has power boosters. He'll be able to move faster than any of you.
        : ...Can you make me one too?
        Spoiler:
        Looks like Radek has been playing Crysis. This sounds like he made a nanosuit

Anyway: Merry belated Christmass for everyone (except DragonLady)

Comment

Originally posted by SETI_fan View Post
          Sorry it's late, but I hope you all had a very Merry Christmas, Happy Hannukah, or whatever else you may or may not have celebrated! We had a warm day here, but the house was filled with food, family, and presents. Wonderful time, though I'm so full I can't even think about all the junk food left to take home. And tomorrow, off to my mom's house for Christmas part 2! I got season 3 of Atlantis on DVD, so that'll probably take up the days after Christmas.
          I am glad your holiday went well. I won't actually be celebrating Christmas until next week when my daughter gets back from her trip. She had a wonderful opportunity given to her that was just hard to say no to.

Originally posted by SETI_fan
          Awesome Christmas Zelenkas, Rosehawk! Cute!
          Originally posted by Replicator Fifth
          Where do you get those cute little Zelenka's?
          All the fine Zelenka Christmas smilies are courtesy of zuz. She made them after Christmas last year. They are okay to snurch - just if anyone asks, they are made by zuz!

Check out her thread. She's also from the Czech Republic as our dear sweet Zelenka is from!
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721
          Add if you like, give her some feedback.

Hey Pajus! Good to hear from you again!
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

I am glad your holiday went well. I won't actually be celebrating Christmas until next week when my daughter gets back from her trip. She had a wonderful opportunity given to her that was just hard to say no to.

All the fine Zelenka Christmas smilies are courtesy of zuz. She made them after Christmas last year. They are okay to snurch - just if anyone asks, they are made by zuz!

Check out her thread. She's also from the Czech Republic as our dear sweet Zelenka is from!
            http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=43721
            Add if you like, give her some feedback.

Hey Pajus! Good to hear from you again!
            I know My grandparents immigrated from there!

Comment

Holidays! Too many people! I need some quick *THUNK*... stat

...ah, that's better

Comment

Aahhhh, so lovely!

sigpic

Comment

very!

Comment

I think Radek is worried that his fangirls have gone away. He needs some consoling.

sigpic

Comment

Squee!

The only reason I liked Identity was the subtext.

Spoiler:
                      Radek gets stabbed and two scenes later Ronon shows up at the stabber's quarters all growly and intimidating? *is happy*

I also liked McKay's off-hand comment that Radek has mysterious headaches often. It lends evidence to my (admittedly cracktastic) theory that Zelenka is an untrained telepath or empath.

We're not allowed to discuss/spoiler the pre-air leak of EATG anywhere but the pre-air thread, but I will say that Zelenka fans have an excellent reason to be dying with anticipation. I'm buying the episode just to have the Zelenka-scenes, they're that squee-worthy.

I'm hoping that's vague and non-copyright-threatening enough to be permissable, since it's more of a plug than anything else. ^^

Spoiler:

: I just don't understand, Colonel. The only way this damage could have occurred is if you had tried to circumvent the encryption on my personal files, and I can't imagine you would have been trying to hack me. Would you?
                      : *guilty face*
                      : Colonel, surely you must have realized Rodney would only have asked for help hacking something is if he knew the consequences would be dire.
                      : Actually, I thought you and Elizabeth might have made a sex-tape. It would be worth anything I wanted in trade.
                      : You realize I grew up with the StB around, yes? Like I would be stupid enough to keep incriminating evidence on public network.
                      : So there is a tape?
                      : Please, as you American say, do not even go there.

DragonLady
                      "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

I think Radek is worried that his fangirls have gone away. He needs some consoling.
                        Oh, I'll make it up to him once houseguests leave and I can steal more than a few minutes a day (when they're sleeping) to get on the computer! Even my clone is probably feeling neglected!

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
                        We're not allowed to discuss/spoiler the pre-air leak of EATG anywhere but the pre-air thread, but I will say that Zelenka fans have an excellent reason to be dying with anticipation. I'm buying the episode just to have the Zelenka-scenes, they're that squee-worthy.
                        Oooh, yay! Well, I won't be seeing it until the day after it airs, but I'm really looking forward to it now!

Nice pics and caps everyone! I'll be back to do some actual *THUNKING* soon, but it was nice to come here for a quick Z-fix!

Comment

Oh, I'll make it up to him once houseguests leave and I can steal more than a few minutes a day (when they're sleeping) to get on the computer! Even my clone is probably feeling neglected!
                          I've been lucky, no one's been home the last few days so I've had the computer all to myself.

Originally posted by belevision
                          Oooh, yay! Well, I won't be seeing it until the day after it airs, but I'm really looking forward to it now!
                          Yeah, I am really looking forward to both of the last two episodes. I am trying to avoid all the spoilers. Normally I don't mind spoilers but this is the last episode and I don't want to be spoiled as I have really grown to love all the characters (well almost all ) and just want to watch the story unfold on the TV screen without knowing anything about it. I am really going to hate to see SGA gone. At least it means I will get a life on Friday nights now - which means going to the Improv show more often!

sigpic

Comment

This thread is getting a little loney.

Some pics from Joe Mallozzi's blog - Vegas!
                            Spoiler:

- Radek in a suit -

Think they are all a bit surprised at seeing Radek in a suit?
                            sigpic

Comment

This thread is getting a little loney.

Some pics from Joe Mallozzi's blog - Vegas!
                              Ooooh, what a rare and lovely sight!
                              Spoiler:

And even Radek looks surprised at seeing Radek in a suit, in that last one!

*THUNK*!
                              Spoiler:

Comment

Ooooh, what a rare and lovely sight!
                                Spoiler:

And even Radek looks surprised at seeing Radek in a suit, in that last one!
                                And you notice how nice and neat his hair is too!
                                That's more of a surprise then the suit!

Yummy!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X