Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by belevision View Post
    Remnants *THUNK*
    Good choice. ^^ Thanks for posting the bracelet one -- never gets old.

I can hardly wait for the (good) screencaps for Identity to be up. Zelenka-whump. *rubs hands in anticipation* By the time I rip my iTunes download and cap it, the caps are too pixelated to be worth posting.

Spoiler:
    He was so cute in his infirmary scrubs. ^^

DragonLady
    "I'm not saying anything. I did not say anything then, and I am not saying anything now." -- Delenn

Comment

Originally posted by DragonLadyK View Post
      And it captures him pushing up his glasses, an action beloved by thunkers and fanficcers everywhere.
      I can hardly wait for the (good) screencaps for Identity to be up. Zelenka-whump. *rubs hands in anticipation* By the time I rip my iTunes download and cap it, the caps are too pixelated to be worth posting.

Spoiler:

DragonLady
      Yes indeed! There should be some good ones from the very beginning too-
      Spoiler:
      before the ouchy happened.

Comment

And it captures him pushing up his glasses, an action beloved by thunkers and fanficcers everywhere.

Yes indeed! There should be some good ones from the very beginning too-
        Spoiler:
        before the ouchy happened.

And I always thought
        Spoiler:
        the favorite screencaps will be of Radek partially nude on the operating table with fangirls trying to guess what's underneath the sheet

Comment

Spoiler:

DragonLady
          Really, that bad? Darn, was hoping to see some nice piccies, we need to get some serious *drooling* going on! *clasps hands in anticipation*

Originally posted by Pajus
          And I always thought

Spoiler:

the favorite screencaps will be of Radek partially nude on the operating table with fangirls trying to guess what's underneath the sheet.
          LOL, I was wondering how long it was going to take before someone mentioned that scene.
          sigpic

www.facebook.com/pages/DavidNyklFans/402742713123717

Comment

Originally posted by Rosehawk View Post
            Really, that bad? Darn, was hoping to see some nice piccies, we need to get some serious *drooling* going on! *clasps hands in anticipation*
            DragonLady will need to repost that animated pic of the swimmer! (I love that pic, it always makes me laugh)

LOL, I was wondering how long it was going to take before someone mentioned that scene.
            And I thought of you at that mention. Only because I know how much you love the pics from
            Spoiler:
            the strangely similar scene in Tao of Rodney.

I rewatched the first parts and the end of Identity (yes, I admit skipping the middle this time through ) and paid much closer attention to a few things...
            Spoiler:

Rodney didn't strike me as so callous this time through. First of all, he was very concerned when he heard the stabbing happened, and even stood vigil watching the surgery. Later on, the way he kept saying "light coma"... I do that sort of thing when I'm scared about something- minimize it to convince myself it'll be ok.

And he was definitely showing off to Jennifer at the end- he was acting very smug to Carson too (who seemed as glad to leave the room as Radek was). It really was a funny scene.

Also, I loved how after Radek told Jennifer it wasn't her fault and that he'd be ok, she kept smiling at him fondly for quite a few seconds. Just as if she was thinking: "Hmm, maybe Neeva was right- I can do better!"

(Yes, I take scenes apart using tweezers and a jeweler's loupe.)

Comment

Comment

DragonLady will need to repost that animated pic of the swimmer! (I love that pic, it always makes me laugh)
                Oh goody! Please do DragonladyK!

Originally posted by belevision
                And I thought of you at that mention. Only because I know how much you love the pics from
                Spoiler:
                the strangely similar scene in Tao of Rodney.
                Spoiler:
                Can I help it if I like a guy with a hairy chest!
                'xcept he was mostly covered up this time! Darn!

I rewatched the first parts and the end of Identity (yes, I admit skipping the middle this time through ) and paid much closer attention to a few things...
                Spoiler:

Rodney didn't strike me as so callous this time through. First of all, he was very concerned when he heard the stabbing happened, and even stood vigil watching the surgery. Later on, the way he kept saying "light coma"... I do that sort of thing when I'm scared about something- minimize it to convince myself it'll be ok.
                Spoiler:
                I must have been one of the few people who didn't see Rodney as being callus on the first showing. I've been reading the episode thread and it seems like the focus is on the end scene and not the whole show. The end scene is taken out of context if you don't watch how Rodney's face changed when he heard Radek was stabbed and his face when Radek was in surgery.
                Rodney really does like Radek after all!

Spoiler:
                And he was definitely showing off to Jennifer at the end- he was acting very smug to Carson too (who seemed as glad to leave the room as Radek was). It really was a funny scene.
                Spoiler:
                Rodney's got the girl and Radek and Carson don't. Of course Rodney is going to rub it in, that's Rodney. I like the scene in the end because it had the three of them together again, if just for a brief moment in time.

Spoiler:
                Also, I loved how after Radek told Jennifer it wasn't her fault and that he'd be ok, she kept smiling at him fondly for quite a few seconds. Just as if she was thinking: "Hmm, maybe Neeva was right- I can do better!"
                Spoiler:
                Well if Radek had spoke to me in the soft, gentle tone and given me a look like he gave Jennifer, well lets just say, I am glad clones are just like their originals!
                sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  Can I help it if I like a guy with a hairy chest!
                  'xcept he was mostly covered up this time! Darn!
                  I guess we'll have to use our imaginations... luckily we've already had a glimpse in the past!

Spoiler:
                  I must have been one of the few people who didn't see Rodney as being callus on the first showing. I've been reading the episode thread and it seems like the focus is on the end scene and not the whole show. The end scene is taken out of context if you don't watch how Rodney's face changed when he heard Radek was stabbed and his face when Radek was in surgery.
                  Rodney really does like Radek after all!

Spoiler:
                  Rodney's got the girl and Radek and Carson don't. Of course Rodney is going to rub it in, that's Rodney. I like the scene in the end because it had the three of them together again, if just for a brief moment in time.

Spoiler:
                  Well if Radek had spoke to me in the soft, gentle tone and given me a look like he gave Jennifer, well lets just say, I am glad clones are just like their originals!
                  Spoiler:
                  I think on first watching I'm trying to keep up with the story and miss a lot... it's amazing what details I notice on rewatching. And I wish we could have more scenes with the three of them- hopefully we will since we still have a couple of episodes to go.

And about that gentle tone... at the beginning of the episode, replace Neeva with this fangirl and it would have been all "Oh- okay, I'll sit down, lie down, whatever you say as long as you keep saying it in that voice!"

Cute shot perkin127!

Here are a few from The Prodigal to help inspire sweet dreams...
                  Spoiler:

Comment

I guess we'll have to use our imaginations... luckily we've already had a glimpse in the past!
                    and we have quite good imaginations don't you think!

Spoiler:
                    I think on first watching I'm trying to keep up with the story and miss a lot... it's amazing what details I notice on rewatching. And I wish we could have more scenes with the three of them- hopefully we will since we still have a couple of episodes to go.
                    Spoiler:
                    Yeah, it is hard to catch everything on the 1st airing. Sometimes I watch the 1st airing, then go to the episodes thread to see what people are saying - if they have managed to post at that point, and then watch the 2nd airing with another set of eyes to see if I see it the same way they do..... What cinches it for me is the third airing which is on just before the new espisode airs. I usually don't go to itunes unless I miss an episode which hasn't happened this year.

Spoiler:
                    And about that gentle tone... at the beginning of the episode, replace Neeva with this fangirl and it would have been all "Oh- okay, I'll sit down, lie down, whatever you say as long as you keep saying it in that voice!"
                    Spoiler:
                    Once the DVD's come out, that's a video clip that's going into the perosnal archieves!

Here are a few from The Prodigal to help inspire sweet dreams...
                    Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    Hummm, I think Radek is watching the video with him and Elizabeth again!
                    or maybe all his clones are sending videos of their experiences back to him!
                    sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Hummm, I think Radek is watching the video with him and Elizabeth again!
                      or maybe all his clones are sending videos of their experiences back to him!
                      I think it was the video...
                      Spoiler:
                      with him and Elizabeth. Because if he was watching the antics of his clones on video? It would go something like this:

:
                      *smiles, watching*
                      *eyebrows lift* "Oh."
                      *eyebrows lift higher, jaw drops* "Oh, my."
                      *turns to make sure nobody's watching from the doorway*
                      *looks back, eyes bug out a little* "Oh..... my. Uh... Wow."
                      *blushes bright red*
                      *turns again to make sure nobody's watching*
                      *quickly saves video files under heavy encryption to a hidden location, to view later in more private surroundings*
                      *leaves the room, grinning*

Comment

I think it was the video...
                        Spoiler:
                        with him and Elizabeth. Because if he was watching the antics of his clones on video? It would go something like this:

:
                        *smiles, watching*
                        *eyebrows lift* "Oh."
                        *eyebrows lift higher, jaw drops* "Oh, my."
                        *turns to make sure nobody's watching from the doorway*
                        *looks back, eyes bug out a little* "Oh..... my. Uh... Wow."
                        *blushes bright red*
                        *turns again to make sure nobody's watching*
                        *quickly saves video files under heavy encryption to a hidden location, to view later in more private surroundings*
                        *leaves the room, grinning*

http://i498.photobucket.com/albums/r...-5x14-1511.jpg
                        *snickers* are you sure it's the video's he's actually looking at and smiling about!
                        sigpic

Comment

*snickers* are you sure it's the video's he's actually looking at and smiling about!
                          Oh, in some alternate reality he's reading GW.

Comment

Oh, in some alternate reality he's reading GW.
                            LOL. Okay, we are NOT thinking the same thing here!
                            sigpic

Comment

LOL. Okay, we are NOT thinking the same thing here!
                              What were you thinking?

Comment

What were you thinking?
                                Well......this is a *thunk* thread......Radek's eyes did not appear to be on the computer screen....I think he was looking a bit lower.....and watching videos of he and Elizabeth.....well, you can only guess the wonder that will behold him!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X